PDA

View Full Version : Heroic Lammy Worth it?

BlahBlodyValentine
04-20-2022, 03:14 AM
Should i Use or Sell?
https://i.ibb.co/p03KmBW/IMG-20220420-161039.jpg

Straef
04-20-2022, 03:29 AM
I've been waiting for a post like this, so I'll give my opinion + experience so far with it.
I do lv48 pvp, as most know, so the dmg is more realistic, compared to endgame. I see this pet, mainly used for twinks, and up to 48.
It's passive, regens 5%hp/3s
Regardless of using happiness bonus with it as your base pet. So that, plus the shield from the pets passive, reducing every hit of damage you take, by 500 per. My H lammy is maxed on both my 48s, so it's very convenient. It's also a huge save on gold.
Let's say you want to buy heroic Samael, simply put, don't.
I see H lammy used as the base pet, comes with a better kit of utility. Shield + Heal, and from what I can tell, the heal is very close to heroic Samael.
For the price of the pet, I suggest investing in him.
Again, the passive is good, as for endgame, I'm unsure, since 500 damage is not much to be ignored.
I hope this helped! [emoji4]

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

BlahBlodyValentine
04-20-2022, 03:31 AM
I've been waiting for a post like this, so I'll give my opinion + experience so far with it.
I do lv48 pvp, as most know, so the dmg is more realistic, compared to endgame. I see this pet, mainly used for twinks, and up to 48.
It's passive, regens 5%hp/3s
Regardless of using happiness bonus with it as your base pet. So that, plus the shield from the pets passive, reducing every hit of damage you take, by 500 per. My H lammy is maxed on both my 48s, so it's very convenient. It's also a huge save on gold.
Let's say you want to buy heroic Samael, simply put, don't.
I see H lammy used as the base pet, comes with a better kit of utility. Shield + Heal, and from what I can tell, the heal is very close to heroic Samael.
For the price of the pet, I suggest investing in him.
Again, the passive is good, as for endgame, I'm unsure, since 500 damage is not much to be ignored.
I hope this helped! [emoji4]

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

thanks very informative 😀
i want to know next is for pve in endgame, whats best slot for AA and which class is more suitable for h lammy..

will0
04-20-2022, 03:45 AM
i have also looted.. for 6m dollar pet i doubt is useful for endgame .. also 500 damage absorb shield per tick

Scaona
04-22-2022, 02:06 PM
I think the 5% health regen per 3 second is pretty good as a base pet and is probably more than what the long pets or heroic samael provide at least for wars. Although the latter are mostly vanity pets anyway but at least heroic lammy does it well I think and its hb isn't half bad either.