PDA

View Full Version : 81 arcane vs mythic set

presp600
04-20-2022, 02:29 PM
Just wondering has there been any clarification on how 81 arcane will effect 81 mythic, will there be a 81 arc set bonus or will it be a proc. Will 81 mythic still be viable and hold value. Just let me know what yall think ty :)

snakeeyes
04-20-2022, 03:13 PM
I don't think that sts will make the mythic useless after they release of arcane, some player said that for others to sell mythic items quickly and cheaply for the upcoming arcane, just think they are both lvl 81 and where did sts make it of new sets of arcanes that are unique and not imitated in myth 81, if they imitate then you will know that they really lack the idea to make the next era of the game.

Mythocrisis
04-20-2022, 08:41 PM
Since they released arcane armor preview, that means most of the arcane items mainly weapons have been finished for release.
And yes they will destroy the mythic items so that people will try hardest to buy the new arcanes.
That's their moneymaker . It's highly unlikely that mythic set will hold any value in relation to arcane set , looking at the trend of nerfing items in past by sts just to create demand.

The mythic set will be bought by the now lv 76 arcane users and the current mythic users will upgrade to arcs just like it's ever been.

TheTranquil
04-21-2022, 01:53 AM
I think its gonna be an arcane with proc.
Mythic set will still be used i think because it might be used for stats. I think its gonna be like, after making the arcane armor proc player will switching to mythic set to get more dps

Nexior
04-21-2022, 02:25 AM
I think its gonna be an arcane with proc.
Mythic set will still be used i think because it might be used for stats. I think its gonna be like, after making the arcane armor proc player will switching to mythic set to get more dpsHope so , wish to sell ebon after 5years of using.
But still ebon proc makes almost one shot ekenta elite , i expecting at least 3x more dmg if without haste to be useful . Haste make ebon armor so powerfull

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Corviss the Lich
04-21-2022, 04:03 AM
Let's just hope it's not another dmg multiplier, single target burst dmg or single target DoT bs proc. I want some creative procs. Man I missed playing dungeon quest with it's stupid a** wide build possibilities 'cause of weapon awakenings and weapon skills.

Juicymango
04-21-2022, 05:59 AM
Im sure that the mathic prices will drop definitly, as soon as sts announces new arcane gear

Ilove_Poopoo
04-21-2022, 08:09 AM
Since they released arcane armor preview, that means most of the arcane items mainly weapons have been finished for release.
And yes they will destroy the mythic items so that people will try hardest to buy the new arcanes.
That's their moneymaker . It's highly unlikely that mythic set will hold any value in relation to arcane set , looking at the trend of nerfing items in past by sts just to create demand.

The mythic set will be bought by the now lv 76 arcane users and the current mythic users will upgrade to arcs just like it's ever been.This is the sad reality ^

The most powerful gears to be locked behind paywalls.

They've got 2 options, to come up with some bs reasoning to nerf these mythic sets to pave the way for the arcanes, or, make them much more powerful - at the expense of ruining the gameplay of literally all maps as we cruise through them like as if it has the difficulty of brackenbridge.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk