PDA

View Full Version : Can the new SL pvp be fixed?

Cuteandsmexy
07-14-2012, 11:08 PM
I've tried the new pvp and honestly i don't like it. And i'm sure some other people don't like it either. I don't like it for three main reasons.
#1. It's more laggy than the pvp before he infested deck update.
#2. The camera angle is too spread out.
#3. For me when I play SL pvp on chrome i use the (number keys) 1-4 to use skills and (r key) to switch to the second page of 4 skills. And now the (r key) doesn't switch to the second skill page since the update happened and i find it harder to pvp cause i'm use to clicking the (r key) to switch skill pages.

Thanks for listening please reply about what you think should be fixed :)

akfury
07-15-2012, 12:43 AM
lag is expected give it a week, i like the wider angle of camera easier to see, and cant say for chrome i dont use it

deathcan
07-15-2012, 05:21 AM
I agree i dont like how far out it is i dont really like how u cant see how much dmg ur doing or wether a skill hit or not lol and also there is quite a big bug that sux if u make a game and noone joins for 15-20 seconds its ends the game for u and all ur doing is standing thefe waiting for somone to join then bam game has ended "presses continue" yay quik somone join within 20 seconds plz lol

Cero
07-15-2012, 06:31 AM
I agree i dont like how far out it is i dont really like how u cant see how much dmg ur doing or wether a skill hit or not lol and also there is quite a big bug that sux if u make a game and noone joins for 15-20 seconds its ends the game for u and all ur doing is standing thefe waiting for somone to join then bam game has ended "presses continue" yay quik somone join within 20 seconds plz lol

Oh so thats why i join somones room and the score was 0-0...... i was like, O.o new bug must report this.

Tactx
07-15-2012, 05:03 PM
Pvp sucks without the dmg indicators, too hard to tell whether you're doing good or bad. Also the 12m distance seems to have changed, has anyone else noticed that?

javier995
07-15-2012, 05:53 PM
Pvp sucks without the dmg indicators, too hard to tell whether you're doing good or bad. Also the 12m distance seems to have changed, has anyone else noticed that?

Yea, sometimes it seems closer and sometime further. Weird.

akfury
07-15-2012, 06:34 PM

yeah it does suck without the damage indicators and yes ive noticed the range thing but i think its just the new camera :/

Ucazhaus
07-16-2012, 12:31 PM
And when u are targeting somebody u dont even point in thier direction :( makes u look stupid

However ive been having less lag

javier995
07-16-2012, 12:40 PM
Also, fix the skills and make them bigger.

When I click "toggle skills" in the options menu, it makes them even smaller.

Cero
07-18-2012, 08:55 PM

i found the solution...
when u make pvp room. stay on the " undecided team" until another person joins the room. ill asure u the game u make will not End:)

Zolum
07-18-2012, 11:49 PM
Oh so thats why i join somones room and the score was 0-0...... i was like, O.o new bug must report this.

I don't think that it's a bug. Sometimes people quit when the pvp game is say 9-0 and don't finish off the game. This prevents that and gives victory to the team that remains in the game. I think that feature should only be able to activate after the first kill say 1-0. That's all that I have to say. And I agree, the camera angle should be fixed if possible. And let's get some 5v5 ot 6v6 in sl. That would be cool.

Cero
07-19-2012, 08:14 AM
I don't think that it's a bug. Sometimes people quit when the pvp game is say 9-0 and don't finish off the game. This prevents that and gives victory to the team that remains in the game. I think that feature should only be able to activate after the first kill say 1-0. That's all that I have to say. And I agree, the camera angle should be fixed if possible. And let's get some 5v5 ot 6v6 in sl. That would be cool.

thats what i think when they updated SL . . .game closes when no ones joining after few sec. anyways the solotion for this is down below...

i found the solution...
when u make pvp room. stay on the " undecided team" until another person joins the room. ill asure u the game u make will not End:)