PDA

View Full Version : Arlor Egg Hunt 2022 Feedback

asommers
04-20-2022, 06:29 PM
We are collecting feedback for the Arlor Egg Hunt 2022 event in order to improve future events.

Feel free to post your likes, dislikes, comments, and criticism!

-ALS

Uereazagr
04-21-2022, 12:18 PM
Great event overall. Though I heard locked crate drop rate was trash

Dio Alviandz
04-21-2022, 12:20 PM
Great event overall. Though I heard locked crate drop rate was trashHaha XD

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

MiruZetu
04-21-2022, 12:21 PM
All good like last year👌

Akaza
04-21-2022, 12:25 PM
Essence drop rate trash, not getting Plat eggs (i did 270+ runs and i got 1plat egg) H Lammy is a different case idc if i got H lammy or not but 270+runs and 1 plat egg should be illegal. It's like plat eggs doesn't exist ig.

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Epw
04-21-2022, 12:27 PM
1) You should consider to implement a timer that kicks off a player from the map when its not moving into the starting circle at a given time. Like a 30 seconds countdown. It should be useful at other event zones too.

2) The egg machines should be only cracked when all of the players are in the sight of the machine (or all of the 4 players hit the machine at least once). So when someone rushes to a machine and leave the others behind, that player shouldnt be destroy the machine alone. There is a solo / multi option for a reason, i believe.

3) When we reach x999 from any item in our inv, we should get a notification, so we dont have to figure out which item has reached its limit. It should be also useful alone itself. Like we are noticing that we getting green eggs instead of blue ones when we hit x999.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Epw
04-21-2022, 12:31 PM
Essence drop rate trash, not getting Plat eggs (i did 270+ runs and i got 1plat egg) H Lammy is a different case idc if i got H lammy or not but 270+runs and 1 plat egg should be illegal. It's like plat eggs doesn't exist ig.

Its all about rng, mate. Also, use luck, it helps a lot. I cant believe u only got 1 plat egg out from 270 runs… thats just crazy bad luck… or idk. My ratio of looting plat eggs in an example: looted 6 plat eggs out of 10 plat machines.

Monelgr
04-21-2022, 12:52 PM
good event but hardcore players cant reach top50 event because normal characters can buy eggs from auction house make a hc event with the same lb rewards but bound to hc character alot ppl playing hardcore and 36k aps overall is enough to support the event lb for hc
for a example:
top 5 each class🏆
top 10 each class 🥈
top 20 each class🥉

and the rewards like vatinies,auras,furnitures will be bounded so nobody can stash it out to hc,also if you guys can fix the issue about tittle lb in my hardcore l finished top 50 in some events and because l died those tittles are gone but this is a different subject.

l hope you guys can make something for hardcore character in events because alot of ppl gave up nornal and playing hardcore.

thegamewinner
04-21-2022, 01:14 PM
Enjoying the event right now :)

sixzy
04-21-2022, 01:23 PM
event is awesome, this is the only event that after reaching plat tier we still keep on running lol
maybe tier rewards need some improvement.

Iliezsjdd
04-21-2022, 01:40 PM
Improve tier rewards

Kaziscate
04-21-2022, 01:46 PM
The event was alright, but needs improvement. We should be able to craft higher quantities of ankhs with trinkets since crafting a bunch of 1 ankhs takes up crafting space fast. Earning points from opening eggs trivializes the event a bit too much, so points should be weighted more towards egg mahines. Those that have lots of gold can reach plat without engaging with the event at all by buying eggs from auction. I’ve grown a little fatigued to this version of the egg hunt event and I would like to see something new next year.

Stephencobear
04-21-2022, 03:34 PM
Id really like it if we could kill off hauntlet as the best place to farm energy

At LEAST make it so that running end game maps can compete with it so that ppl are encouraged there (hell, boost 76 maps also)
Yall finally did well to kill off festerfang while boosting the 81 maps, now do the same those old Kraag maps pls

tanasescu490
04-21-2022, 06:57 PM
1) You should consider to implement a timer that kicks off a player from the map when its not moving into the starting circle at a given time. Like a 30 seconds countdown. It should be useful at other event zones too.

2) The egg machines should be only cracked when all of the players are in the sight of the machine (or all of the 4 players hit the machine at least once). So when someone rushes to a machine and leave the others behind, that player shouldnt be destroy the machine alone. There is a solo / multi option for a reason, i believe.

3) When we reach x999 from any item in our inv, we should get a notification, so we dont have to figure out which item has reached its limit. It should be also useful alone itself. Like we are noticing that we getting green eggs instead of blue ones when we hit x999.

1) A better version of this solution would be to just implement a 10-15 seconds ready up timer before the raid starts itself. Sometimes people have just lag and if they are kicked they lose every loot in the map. If they get disconnect or the connection is restabilished they may catch up with the others and get at least something.

2) I don't see the relevance of this as there is a solo raid and also a private party raid where you can run however you want. In the public queue it is up to every each of you how you decide to fight and finish the map.

3) I support the ideea of having a notification alert for reaching the quantity limit for a certain egg quality.

tanasescu490
04-21-2022, 07:04 PM

Essence drop rate is more than fair assuming that you farm in an appropiate level map. I personally farm around 100 energy essence in 30 min. Also if you don't use luck bonus ( elix, pet, gears ) you won't stand for the chance of getting those plat eggs. I personally get 1 every 5-8 runs with 125% luck. Each event have its own tactics. If you want to be a winner you'll have to prepare for it.

Cheers!

tanasescu490
04-21-2022, 07:12 PM
Killing Hauntlet would bring more frustration to endgame players as it will take longer to farm energy in higher tier maps. Energy farming shouldn't be something too tedious as it is already an aditional farming process of the event itself. I opt in for making things relevant but not by making others irrelevant at the same time. There should be some kind of balance between gathering time / difficulty. And to be clear when I say in my opinion Hauntlet is the fair place for endgame in terms of difficulty / gathering speed.

Ratatouille
04-21-2022, 07:13 PM
Great event thanks all devs ... Cracking is the best to do right now hahahaa

tanasescu490
04-21-2022, 07:27 PM
Now my piece of feedback.

The overall structure of the event is great. I had a lot of fun grinding it and I still do. I appreciate the ideea behind the event that helps the economy redistributing the gold in game. When I first saw the pictures of the rewards I wasn't too excited but seeing them in game changed my feeling about them. I am happy with the rewards overall, even if I don't see myself wearing any of those new vanities, I like the look of them. A major aspect of the event was the easiness of completing the plat tier. Not feeling the preassure to complete an event was a great experiment imo. But of course there are different kinds of events with different rewards and purposes.

Immortal_Blood
04-22-2022, 01:38 AM
I played the event for only 4 hours when i wouldve liked to play for 40.

- because energy doesnt drop everywhere as fast as the hauntlet...

I wouldve liked to farm energy in various areas in arlor but it is not applicable if you want energy.

Immortal_Blood
04-22-2022, 01:46 AM
i was excited to craft elite awakes but my excitement was ruined with tedium and bordem when i realised i need to farm energy in hauntlet .

also, its exhausting to enter and exit a map every 30 seconds for 30 minutes.

energy drop rate elsewhere in arlor seems low for the TTK enemies.

and opening eggs for LB? i like that.

terapan
04-22-2022, 03:16 AM

Number 3, You can add all egg on hotbar to count it bro...

Epw
04-22-2022, 03:23 AM
Number 3, You can add all egg on hotbar to count it bro...

Everyone uses the hotbars as they want to, but its sounds like a bad alternative for my request. My slots are full of with gear and pet loadouts…

I dont think it would be complicated to code an in game notification for that, but im not a programmer…

terapan
04-22-2022, 06:26 AM
Everyone uses the hotbars as they want to, but its sounds like a bad alternative for my request. My slots are full of with gear and pet loadouts…

I dont think it would be complicated to code an in game notification for that, but im not a programmer…

You can reorganized it after. This event you all need is speed set and luck set.

Epw
04-22-2022, 06:44 AM
You can reorganized it after. This event you all need is speed set and luck set.

Let me decide what i use my hotbars to. Just scroll through my request if you are not interested in that.

Rikki-
04-22-2022, 08:31 AM
Drop rate of plat egg is hard, like every time we destroy purp and plat mach only one of us will get, like only! one of us.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

kennetics
04-22-2022, 08:37 AM
Its hard to loot plat eggs now even though you have 100%+ luck. When destroying Purple/Plat Machine only 1 or 2 player only can get plat eggs, also tge drop rate is very low and its kinda boring. In 25 runs I only get 1-2 plats, highest is 3 if im lucky. Maybe you can fix this theres still 1 week to play this event. Thank you

Chaplet
04-22-2022, 08:38 AM
Very low rate on crates

kennetics
04-22-2022, 08:40 AM
Instead of "Arlor Egg Hunt" just change it to "Arlor Crate Hunt"

conghoang301193
04-22-2022, 08:44 AM

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalkmetoo

Gửi từ SM-N960U1 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Senpaikazu24
04-22-2022, 08:50 AM
We are collecting feedback for the Arlor Egg Hunt 2022 event in order to improve future events.

-ALSPlease REPLY im curious To LB can't Tie anymore.

My question is: Only arlor egg hunt can't Tie The LB? If Yes I agree[emoji846]

or Other events are also included. Dam sad no no no no

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

Holyshox
04-22-2022, 08:54 AM
Its hard to loot plat eggs now even though you have 100%+ luck. When destroying Purple/Plat Machine only 1 or 2 player only can get plat eggs, also tge drop rate is very low and its kinda boring. In 25 runs I only get 1-2 plats, highest is 3 if im lucky. Maybe you can fix this theres still 1 week to play this event. Thank you

Sent from my SM-A125F using TapatalkOK.

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Elec
04-22-2022, 09:47 AM
What I liked
1. Angelic aura is awesome. 3D like look was new and it worked really well imo. Kudo to design team.

2. Even though I do want more Plat egg drop too, egg drop was OK imo too. Too many Plat egg would have some bad impact for your business.

What I didn't enjoy
1. Way too many egg baskets drop. It's worth nothing and takes up inventory only. Lovecraft event had same issue.
Maybe next time change the design and lower drop rate, that way majority can loot them a couple thru event but not +100 each.
I understand crates drops a lot for your business. But egg baskets has no point but are trashes with this amount of drop.

2. Wished an egg had muskstone too.

Great event overall.

RapidStroke
04-22-2022, 10:53 AM
Great event overall. Though I heard locked crate drop rate was trash

event was good, but crate drop rate was trash as hell. i wont spend any cash anymore for that.

Angelaxd
04-22-2022, 01:24 PM
Add red bag coin's and murk token in red egg

Stephencobear
04-22-2022, 02:00 PM
Killing Hauntlet would bring more frustration to endgame players as it will take longer to farm energy in higher tier maps. Energy farming shouldn't be something too tedious as it is already an aditional farming process of the event itself. I opt in for making things relevant but not by making others irrelevant at the same time. There should be some kind of balance between gathering time / difficulty. And to be clear when I say in my opinion Hauntlet is the fair place for endgame in terms of difficulty / gathering speed.

That’s why I said make the level 76+ maps compete with haunt so no one would be frustrated AND bored of the old

Xyv.io
04-22-2022, 04:31 PM
1. Increase plat egg drop rate slightly. They gonna be so pricey later on.
2. Egg machines can have lower hp, I feel tired really quick even when I can 1 shot them with proc.
3. Bun bun crates can be made better, I liquidate all of them.
4. Lammy's egg drop rate could have been much lower. Liquidating those as well.

chiiwawa
04-22-2022, 04:48 PM
Tier rewards are terrible. Not a fan

secretsandlies
04-22-2022, 06:10 PM

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségévelAbout #3 I made way I put eggs in the hotbar so I would know 999 already :D

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220422/1b5a3e022798c5e72e26e99757af7189.jpg

Sent from my CPH2219 using Tapatalk

Epw
04-23-2022, 04:50 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220423/7a5cab223eef15c60d66d30c5c822860.jpg

Can you guys fix that?

Mitsooos
04-23-2022, 05:04 AM
The event was good, the drops from chests very bad :(

Mojos
04-23-2022, 07:11 AM
eggcelent event.

please make it 3 weeks, its nice to see the gold of the richies getting distributed to us :D

Rikki-
04-23-2022, 07:57 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220423/7a5cab223eef15c60d66d30c5c822860.jpg

Can you guys fix that?

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségévelAw sorry jsjskskdkfkcm and thank you for covering my name🥲

Holyshox
04-23-2022, 08:06 AM
@Cinco, what about any information what we get for updates/fixes?

Oakmaiden
04-23-2022, 08:13 AM
Same backpack several years in a row. Nothing interesting from the vendor. Gold trinket drop too low. Why bother with the locks dropping? Does anyone open them? Store locks rule event locks drool. Would have been more exciting to drop the set gears. The 2 dailies give green and blue eggs, that’s very zzz. What are the odds of getting a plat egg there? Zero is my guess. I have 100% luck gears/pets, reroll is mighty low. Only about 25% machines reroll anything. Still not gonna pay 40k for lix.

krt601
04-23-2022, 12:49 PM
Terrible drop rate from locked crates. Other then that event is nice.

Raa
04-23-2022, 04:52 PM
For low lvl (11lvl)
We cant use awakens bound(non tradeable- non-stash version because of we dont 46 lvl
So
if awaken pound we will use all lvl i think

terapan
04-24-2022, 12:05 AM
About #3 I made way I put eggs in the hotbar so I would know 999 already :D

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220422/1b5a3e022798c5e72e26e99757af7189.jpg

Sent from my CPH2219 using Tapatalk

Bro, he wont hear you xD

Aminsamimi2000
04-24-2022, 01:02 AM
1m gold is too much for unlocked chests in vendor

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Epw
04-24-2022, 07:52 AM
Bro, he wont hear you xD

I clearly see what is the point of putting the items onto loadout slots so i can track the quantity.

What you dont want to understand is my request is to get a notification when any item reaches x999, including everything (fragments, crafting materials, jewels, etc…).

I dont know why i should fill my loadout slots every now and then with event items and crafting materials just to track them instead of using it to loadout switches and pets…

Marosok
04-24-2022, 09:15 AM
Rather focus on testing new gear before releasing trash.

Anehazaz
04-24-2022, 09:19 AM

-ALS
I really don’t get the individual bound version of Sunday best vanity…on the survey form it calls it a vendor token item…when was plat ever described as such?

Nestoceanic
04-24-2022, 12:41 PM

-ALSIt is a great event with tons of gold to be made.

I think the only problem with the event would be that all my platinum eggs opened I only got 5-10 plat, nothing better. The odds for me was bad, even though I have tons of luck items etc.

The drop rate was great, though if Heroic Lammy was a droppable loot from egg machines, it'd be OP!

I love how the random points worked, it prevents so many ties, yet it's still not impossible to tie. That will never be impossible.

Great work to all of you at STS!
Thanks!

Off topic- my platinum offers button doesnt show and when I click the "double platinum offers" header, it brings me to a black screen... very disappointed though.

I can not wait for Levlar event, as long as all chests allow to be opened until lvl 81 not just 75 as last time. That was a real buzzkill!

Sent from my SM-A315F using Tapatalk

Epw
04-24-2022, 12:44 PM
It is a great event with tons of gold to be made.

I think the only problem with the event would be that all my platinum eggs opened I only got 5-10 plat, nothing better. The odds for me was bad, even though I have tons of luck items etc.

The drop rate was great, though if Heroic Lammy was a droppable loot from egg machines, it'd be OP!

I love how the random points worked, it prevents so many ties, yet it's still not impossible to tie. That will never be impossible.

Great work to all of you at STS!
Thanks!

Off topic- my platinum offers button doesnt show and when I click the "double platinum offers" header, it brings me to a black screen... very disappointed though.

I can not wait for Levlar event, as long as all chests allow to be opened until lvl 81 not just 75 as last time. That was a real buzzkill!

Heroic lammy is lootable from plat machines. Many of us looted at least one from our guild too..

Seygoa
04-24-2022, 01:15 PM
Earning event points only by destroying egg machines would be much more competitive and fair for players I think.

Nestoceanic
04-24-2022, 01:54 PM
Heroic lammy is lootable from plat machines. Many of us looted at least one from our guild too..

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségévelNo way! I have been farming it this entire time, and nothing? 7k points on first egg and around 100 odd on last egg on score up top yet nothing?

Vrazicak
04-25-2022, 01:53 AM
It's too late for 2022, but you can fix it in 2023, increase the drop rate of the bun bun locks please... 251 store crates, and 200+ mini bun bun locks opened, I got NOTHING but a mythic helmet for mage, it's embarrassingly bad.

abbrv
04-25-2022, 03:00 AM

please next time put some gloves… armor should have look awesome with it.

Necl
04-25-2022, 09:34 AM
Fix stats of new luck items, only for mages that luck rings worth if we take only stats be fair for all they got nice stats and dmg stats in chase of wars n Rogues that dmg stat is Crit %

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Fixture
04-25-2022, 05:16 PM
Good event idk why but I would get 1 egg drop from a machine and I’m not maxed out on them

Gigannte
04-25-2022, 07:03 PM
I'd really like a run with an Easter vibe in a bright environment decorated with cute egg machines!

Neutrone
04-26-2022, 04:20 AM
1) I didn't mind the drop rates of platinum eggs. This is coming from someone who is a pretty lazy farmer. So that was ok.

2) Replace egg baskets with some new vanities. Make them drop from only purple eggs and make sure they have a low drop rate

3) If you have no plans of removing egg baskets atleast have them either be liquidated for a small amount of gold (Like 100-1000 from green to plat) OR have them be used as ingredients for an easter vanity.

4) I would have preferred if Lammy had a slightly lower drop rate. But maybe it's because I ran a lot that I encountered many.

Over all I liked the event.

Adek Nakal
04-26-2022, 06:37 AM

great idea some people dont really pay attention to notification i suggest if the stack reach the limit just let the item on the ground so you know your stack full,or just do both.

Ratatouille
04-26-2022, 07:37 AM
thanks this event devs i made 150m <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

marblealaena
04-26-2022, 04:20 PM
thanks this event devs i made 150m <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333I f you ain't trynna give nothing then I don't think people care how much you made puuuurrrrioood

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Popppcorn
04-27-2022, 04:49 AM
the only thing i dislike those idiots that rushing in multi map. There is different option for solo run. If u can 1 shot or dont even want to wait 1 sec for teammates pls run solo. I dont want to change hotbar very quick since it is tiring and not fun especially when some rushing to destroy the machines. ppl spend million on luck gears, so respec others and go solo map.

danielvalentine1403
04-27-2022, 05:22 AM
the only thing i dislike those idiots that rushing in multi map. There is different option for solo run. If u can 1 shot or dont even want to wait 1 sec for teammates pls run solo. I dont want to change hotbar very quick since it is tiring and not fun especially when some rushing to destroy the machines. ppl spend million on luck gears, so respec others and go solo map.Maybe, theyre juz looking for atttention that theyre strong lol. Btw, does luck above 100% equal luck 100%?

Sent from my SM-A225F using Tapatalk

Holyshox
04-27-2022, 05:43 AM
Increase hp of machines or scale hp of machines based on dps, some strong rogues just ninja loot others.

Redjellydonut
04-27-2022, 10:10 AM
If you ain't trynna give nothing then I don't think people care how much you made puuuurrrrioood

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Nahh he good bro let him celebrate publicly [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takotako
04-27-2022, 11:04 AM
This was an overall very fun and profitable event, one of my personal favourites because it requires no goldloot items to fully benefit. Although the plat tier rewards are kinda mediocre for me especially the vanities, the awakening gems are really cool, but im really just after the vanity rewards and this one's are kinda guh, wish it was another bound vanity set (armor n helm) like the jackrabbit, pretty cool

Stormtwooper
04-28-2022, 12:19 AM

My guy are you even using a Luck set or luck elixirs? I got like 60 plat eggs and haven't even ran much.

Anehazaz
04-28-2022, 05:48 PM
Easter was a fun event when it first started…now all sorts of shenanigans going on which lessen the enjoyment of the event…also not sure why this time the vendor is selling bound vanity for plat….

Caebapab
04-29-2022, 05:06 AM
its good event

Nati AL
04-29-2022, 05:09 AM
Good event overall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caebapab
04-29-2022, 05:16 AM
i got many eggs

Jemstroyer
04-29-2022, 10:37 AM
Plat machines gave me plat baskets instead of plat eggs. I wouldn't mind plat baskets if they can be sold inside inventory for 300k