PDA

View Full Version : What is: Your dream update?

Machinima
08-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Mine would be pets and player housing. What is yours?

Royce
08-25-2010, 01:55 PM
Swamp de-nerf but that will never happen, so nightmare dungeons I guess, anything really to bring challenge back to the game. Mynas nerf would be next. I'm looking forward to housing and other frills like that but there are serious issues to be dealt with first IMO.

xBlacklightx
08-25-2010, 01:56 PM
Mine would be free roam areas.

FluffNStuff
08-25-2010, 01:57 PM
Housing would be nice if it was soon. It really bugged me in Ultima that by the time I started, there was no where left for housing in any of the servers.

Krome
08-25-2010, 02:02 PM
Housing would be nice if it was soon. It really bugged me in Ultima that by the time I started, there was no where left for housing in any of the servers.

my dream update would be like more classes like Swamp Croc Would be an Awsome class, ohh and harder hitting bows.. u know what come to think of it that should be posted in the suggestions forum topix. BRB...

flaimdude
08-25-2010, 02:11 PM
Mine would be free roam areas.

Nailed it on the head. But it's not gonna happen because the game can't handle a ton of players in the same place. :P

Snakespeare
08-25-2010, 02:16 PM
Swamp de-nerf but that will never happen, so nightmare dungeons I guess, anything really to bring challenge back to the game. Mynas nerf would be next. I'm looking forward to housing and other frills like that but there are serious issues to be dealt with first IMO.

I am worried that nobody is hearing what I mentioned, because nobody has replied, though I have posted it a few times now.

Swamps mini-dungeons have not been nerfed. Go see what I mean. They are nightmare level. I wonder if this is the next idea, that the nightmare levels will be mini-dungeons. Anyway, Royce, do take a level 35 into Boss Brawl and you'll see. It has not been nerfed!!!

My awesome update wishlist:

A Fez, but you have to be a merchant (i.e. stocked with 20+ pinks) to wear it.
A twirly hat, you know, a beenie with a propeller on top.
A Witch Toad Tiara that looks like a Tiara with a toad on it.
Derbies that look like derbies.
Felt hat including a tiny feather.
Jester cap... or Jester's items that look like a jester cap.
Coneheads, warlord face paint, goth mage face paint, clown face paint, do-it-yourself face paint...

And the enhancement I want most: Location of invite.

Machinima
08-25-2010, 02:41 PM
I didn't hear auction house? o.O

Azrael
08-25-2010, 02:41 PM
My dream update would be a complete revamp of the combat, stat and class system with the ends of creating a good pvp system. Add capture the flag/ attack and defend... id be happy

Edit: And i have to say snakespeare... im quite put off that the majority of your dream update involves pretty hats...

Furrawn
08-25-2010, 02:52 PM
What Royce said.
And a major overhaul starting with the swamps and up that allows us to select normal or difficult for campaigns so that we are not forced to play dumbed-down campaigns.

And then for the int Rainbow Robes to actually be a rainbow robe (instead of solid red) on the int bears and int birds. And then a pink tutu customization:D

Snakespeare,
I heard you... But I loved the swamps not just the boss levels... It's just not the same... I'm glad that there is at least that bit not nerfed but it doesn't fix the issues the nerfing raises...

Thelonearcher
08-25-2010, 02:56 PM
Auction house pets player housing and scarab bow with break armor and more damadge

FluffNStuff
08-25-2010, 03:01 PM
Dark Dessert Dagger of Isis ... Procs Nightmare.

Machinima
08-25-2010, 03:02 PM
I really want pets, and player housing so I have a better place to be boring in than foresthaven.