PDA

View Full Version : Egg farm

Holyshox
04-22-2022, 03:16 AM
There is a huge loot issue in the egg plant, it's has started few minutes ago and the loots are like they vanished, looted 2x 25gold(no egg) on red eggs and this happened several times.
I'm also loot to many green eggs while I run with 100%luck(with pet aa 125%, no lix use), looting so many green eggs on this luck% is suspect.

It happened yesterday as well but after I restart the game the issue was solved, but not this time, got swapped chars too but it's still the same.

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

caabarader
04-22-2022, 04:05 AM
There is a huge loot issue in the egg plant, it's has started few minutes ago and the loots are like they vanished, looted 2x 25gold(no egg) on red eggs and this happened several times.
I'm also loot to many green eggs while I run with 100%luck(with pet aa 125%, no lix use), looting so many green eggs on this luck% is suspect.

It happened yesterday as well but after I restart the game the issue was solved, but not this time, got swapped chars too but it's still the same.

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit TapatalkAren't u full blue/red? It normally happens with me too but the reason is because i'm full of any egg, like a green machine usually drops blue eggs if full luck, but if u got 999x blue eggs the drop is gonna be green eggs or gold.

Holyshox
04-22-2022, 04:10 AM
Aren't u full blue/red? It normally happens with me too but the reason is because i'm full of any egg, like a green machine usually drops blue eggs if full luck, but if u got 999x blue eggs the drop is gonna be green eggs or gold.Now I got it lol, this could really be the reason for me too [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Thanks mate this helped me a lot, I appreciate it.

I think this topic is closed ^^

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk