PDA

View Full Version : Dex Mystery Set still worth it?

bjordan
07-15-2012, 10:39 AM
Is the Dex Mystery Set still worth it for someone leveling up? I just hit level 50 and have a few decent pieces of gear. I'm wondering if I should move onto the sewers or grind out a mystery set first?

CrimsonTider
07-15-2012, 10:49 AM
Mystery and cyber are decent sets considering they are free. Mystery provides horrible (0 actually) m/s but if you aren't in a rush, are easily acquired. Cyber is a better all around set but requires a little more time to complete the quests.

Sewer gear is superior but costs gold (as does Shadow Caves gear). Just all depends on your rush to level.

bjordan
07-15-2012, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the quick reply.

That's unfortunate about the 0 m/s on the Mystery set. I already spam enough pots ... haha ... I may go for it though since it's the easiest of the 2 to get. I guess I'll at least have it to sell if I don't use it long.

razerfingers
07-15-2012, 11:22 AM
Also, the wepon recipe is 5 plat if i recall correctly

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Back
07-15-2012, 11:23 AM
Mystery set is not tradeable. Mystery set has the highest overall base dmg, dps and hs, while it sucks in terms of armor, (78 armor on mystery and 83 armor on others) crit, dodge and ms.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

bjordan
07-15-2012, 11:29 AM
Also, the wepon recipe is 5 plat if i recall correctly

Ah crap. Didn't realize that. I don't mind spending some plat but not sure I'm willing to on the set. I'd probably buy rings instead. I'm just now getting back into PL after taking over a year off. I'm remembering the mystery set before crafting was around. Thanks for the heads up.

Mystery set is not tradeable. Mystery set has the highest overall base dmg, dps and hs, while it sucks in terms of armor, (78 armor on mystery and 83 armor on others) crit, dodge and ms.

I didn't realize that. That's probably why I couldn't find any listed for sale. I think I'll skip the mystery set then. I'll most likely go through 50-55 pretty quick.

Cahaun
07-15-2012, 11:40 AM
Get the Sewer King Set later. The regeneration is good for both Mana and Health along with high critical.

Reddwing
07-15-2012, 11:46 AM
Get the Sewer King Set later. The regeneration is good for both Mana and Health along with high critical.
I remember buying my sewer king leather for 900k way back when...
I'd go with sewer greens and oranges instead of wasting time with the mystery set. Then do mystery if you're bored one day. :D

bjordan
07-15-2012, 12:36 PM

I think that's what I've decided to do.