PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys think this will happen again?

Paar
07-15-2012, 12:37 PM
Hey, So I had a thought and I was wondering if you all think that 66 Humanian Drops will become like 56 Nuri drops? All rare and stuff. We all know that 56 Glyph brings the "Big Bucks" so, do you all think same thing will happen to Humanian 66 Drops, because they to as well have a set bonus. Think they will become like 56 Nuri drops and make us some "Big Bucks."

Leave some comments

~ Paar

Fao
07-15-2012, 12:40 PM
Not really because they aren't as rare, and not as rare means more drops, and more farmers. So not really.

Back
07-15-2012, 12:51 PM
I don't understand why 56 glyph is SO rare drop rate (if they drop at all). I don't mind insane low drop rates on end game gear but Nuri is no longer the lvl. cap.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Energizeric
07-15-2012, 01:00 PM
I don't think they will be as expensive as 56 glyph, but I think they will still be pricey. They already have become scarce as many lvl66 items are not even available in the CS anymore. The drop rate on lvl66 stuff also seems to have become lower. I'm a 66 farmer and I notice that the lvl70 & 71 people that I run with get considerably more pinks than I do.

Once the dust in Humania settles and prices become steady, I wouldn't be surprised to see a good Lvl66 set sell for 5-6m.

Livemau
07-15-2012, 01:05 PM
not even close

kiitz
07-15-2012, 01:28 PM
I do not think it will either because level 56 Nuri's gear is insanely difficult to farm. The mobs in Nuri's is just very difficult to kill. With the Angel gear, running a full group of 66s is not too bad and if prices start to go up, level 66 farms will be able to go back and get more drops, increasing the supply and decreasing the price.

Nuri's is more of an outlier. Combination of an extremely short level cap, high difficulty, and very low drop rates. I can see level 66 gear in Humania going up a little, but there I highly doubt it will ever reach Nuri's gear price levels.

I believe dragon's gear on the other hand will see a rapid and continual increase. The only hinderance is that dragon gear pieces are already near gold cap, which represents a logistical sales problem requiring the trading of other items to get a "secured" trade, decreasing the ease of tradability and sellability.

If gold cap was increase to say, 20M or higher, I think we would easily see pieces going now for more than 10M. This will only increase because it does not make financial sense to go back to farm Mt. Fang. Everything there besides the dragon gear is worth very little and it is much more cost effective to farm in Humania, especially with Ocean crafting mats going for 1M+.

Patricks
07-15-2012, 03:27 PM
No. There isn't a paid boss farming level like monster bash for nuris. Funhouse doesn't count. If there were a paid farming area in nuris like in humania, 56 glyph prices would fall.

Energizeric
07-15-2012, 03:31 PM
Just curious, but why does Funhouse not count? It seems very similar to Monster Bash, and it's even free.

nmyxspaceship
07-15-2012, 03:32 PM
I think the drop rates were a lot different though. People didn't play fun house because they new chances were different then regular campaign.

Energizeric
07-15-2012, 03:37 PM
Chances in Funhouse are lower than regular campaign?

Energizeric
07-15-2012, 03:44 PM
We need a thread to compare Angel Set stats to lvl66 set stats. Nobody has done that yet.

Cahaun
07-15-2012, 03:45 PM
Chances in Funhouse are lower than regular campaign?
From where it already is in the regular levels, the funhouse decreased it to 0.00%