PDA

View Full Version : New gameplay

Tankylikehulk
04-23-2022, 09:26 AM
Imo devs should bring back vanities every year so that we will focus more on gameplay and get the vanities we want,ppl will still be able to merch since for example black marvel is comin only once a year(same for all vanities) on events or store . Devs will also be able to save time and create better pve /pvp content for us, implementing harder bosses...we will all enjoy game,more ppl in pve /pvp cuz no point staying in cities. No more drama, manipulation, fake prices or whatever.
I've played a mmorpg where vanities were comin back every year in store, game masters still earn alot of money, players are happy with vanities and everyone PLAYING game instead of afk, drama and so on.

Devs will be able to remake skills, create new gameplay, maybe a new class.
For gear make it crafteable. I mean by crafteable that we need lv 81 gear to create LV81 arc for example or lv86 gear.
To craft gear, we need ingredients according to the lv of gear we wanna craft.
For example I wanna craft arc 81 and I own 81 mythic, I'll have to farm ingredients in zodias map : 500 ingredients from elite raha for weap, 200 ingredients from sunken normal for armor...
This will make people playing the game, maybe mythics from crates and arcanes need to be crafted(make arcane way stronger than mythics so that ppl won't stick with mythic gear) . We will tend to focus on gear, crafting best jewels, tryharding for best awaks instead of drama about vanities, it kills the game honestly.
Thanks
Lemme know what do u think.
@Devs

|Ares|
04-23-2022, 11:22 AM
I kinda agree on the part where people care too much about vanities and it escalates into price manipulation topic over and over again. Just rerelease everything again and still make bank out of it cause why not. lol

Sharan AL
04-23-2022, 01:25 PM
Imo devs should bring back vanities every year so that we will focus more on gameplay and get the vanities we want,ppl will still be able to merch since for example black marvel is comin only once a year(same for all vanities) on events or store . Devs will also be able to save time and create better pve /pvp content for us, implementing harder bosses...we will all enjoy game,more ppl in pve /pvp cuz no point staying in cities. No more drama, manipulation, fake prices or whatever.
I've played a mmorpg where vanities were comin back every year in store, game masters still earn alot of money, players are happy with vanities and everyone PLAYING game instead of afk, drama and so on.

Devs will be able to remake skills, create new gameplay, maybe a new class.
For gear make it crafteable. I mean by crafteable that we need lv 81 gear to create LV81 arc for example or lv86 gear.
To craft gear, we need ingredients according to the lv of gear we wanna craft.
For example I wanna craft arc 81 and I own 81 mythic, I'll have to farm ingredients in zodias map : 500 ingredients from elite raha for weap, 200 ingredients from sunken normal for armor...
This will make people playing the game, maybe mythics from crates and arcanes need to be crafted(make arcane way stronger than mythics so that ppl won't stick with mythic gear) . We will tend to focus on gear, crafting best jewels, tryharding for best awaks instead of drama about vanities, it kills the game honestly.
Thanks
Lemme know what do u think.
@Devs+1

Sent from my DN2101 using Tapatalk

Sharan AL
04-23-2022, 01:48 PM
If they re-released green arlor sets rog then why not tree set tho

Sent from my DN2101 using Tapatalk

Analytical
04-23-2022, 02:26 PM
A big fat NO.

This is a very one sided argument with zero consideration of people spending real money investing on UNIQUE STORE vanities, LB or not.

The BIGGEST difference between AL and the other games you mentioned is that they started off differently. If AL started as a game where it re-releases all kinds of vanities included LB ones, sure by all means continue do so because people already know/expect this is what the game would do and therefore would not invest their money on vanity as much as they would on gears, and even if they did, it would not be where it is now where 90% of AL gold economy is currently in vanities. It might have been say a good 20-30% and the 70% would more likely be on gears/gameplay related items.

AL, however DID NOT started off this way. They started saying they won't be re-releasing old vanities, at most they would do is recolor. As a result of this position AL took, a lot of time and money has been spent on vanities not just from dev but also from players. People likes new looks. New clothes. To look good and feel good about themselves.

People spend money on what they value, what they think is worth. So when you remove this premise away, people stop investing on an ALREADY dead GAME all together. Vanities are what is keeping this game alive, people have money goals and come to play to make gold to hopefully buy the good new expensive clothes they so desperately want to wear. Arcane Legends is now BORING without vanities, houses, furniture or decorations of all sort. Vanities and drama didn't happen because of a wrong focus, rather it's because they did not know how to make the game sustainable in terms of gameplay but knew they had to find ways to have food on their table, so they had to work on vanities WHILE THEY FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE THE GAME FUN AGAIN.

Remove all AL vanities and see how many people still come online to play the game simply because they enjoy playing. NO THEY WON'T, at least a good big proportions. Vanities(Good looks) are the main reason why people farm day in day out to make gold. They wanna buy stuff that makes them feel good.

Simply put, This is a MONEY game. People come here to work for money (Gold) to buy what they want. It's their second life. A second shot at life.

I challenge you to take this into consideration into your suggestion, maybe it would work, but now? Nah it's unrealistically BS, with little to zero awareness of current state of AL(Regardless of however uncomfortable it may be to see this state, it is what it is). No offence, I'm referring to the idea itself, not you as a person.

asommers
04-23-2022, 07:56 PM
I appreciate your feedback here. Our general policy is to not re-release older vanities.

-ALS