PDA

View Full Version : Help an awesome community member out thread!!!

Marrypoppins
07-15-2012, 02:18 PM
Well as many of you who have played this game for any decent amount of time already know nmyxspaceship has done a lot for our glorious community. He's hosted many events which take a lot of time to run and organize as well as always giving more then fair deals when he sells stuff so I purpose this.... LETS GET HIM THE ONE ITEM HE WANTS!!! The elusive blue dragon armor, he has saved up 6.2 million in his fight to acquire this sea beast! I have made a lvl one toon and I'm almost always online so I'm asking for donations to help a great person out. I will hold the donated gold on this noob alt for one week. And if in a week we can't find him one I will happily return the gold to its owner. If your interested please post ign and amount here and make sure to add (billyshughood)

TOTAL OFFER 7.4 MILLION!

DONATIONS!
Marrypoppins 500k
Zeo 250k
Notyocookiez 100k
Raeukat 50k
Wartornbird 100k
Grenaders 100k
Matutd 50k
Neondream 50k

Jugernugetx
07-15-2012, 02:21 PM
i would donate but i only have 5k D;

Marrypoppins
07-15-2012, 02:23 PM
Totally cool man. Feel free to keep an open ear and eye. :)

Skeletonlord
07-15-2012, 02:24 PM
i would donate but i only have 5k D;

We are talking about Pocket Legends here, not Star Legends. Lol.

Jugernugetx
07-15-2012, 02:27 PM

i know :(

Rauekat
07-15-2012, 02:54 PM
i know :(

lol

FluffNStuff
07-15-2012, 03:06 PM
I'm sorry, but this is a charity event for a player who ONLY has 6.7 million gold? Puhhhlease!

ImHawk
07-15-2012, 03:14 PM
I'm sorry, but this is a charity event for a player who ONLY has 6.7 million gold? Puhhhlease!
Lolz ......
That's what I was thinking too =P

Darkterror
07-15-2012, 03:22 PM
This guys is collecting Dragon. I doubt he s helping a friend with only 6mil <<<< Thats a lot of gold >>>> I think no one thas has 6mil needs any kind of donation.

ZHEOTARE
07-15-2012, 03:24 PM

Maybe only has 6.7m because he gives so much away...

I don't know them Mary, but if they do everything you say, I'll donate 250k.

Marrypoppins
07-15-2012, 03:37 PM

Your missing the point. The point is regardless of what he has or doesn't have he's done a lot to help the community and has never asked for anything in return. So many shady people I this game that isn't it good to help the great ones out from time to time? And for all you that had negative posts just feel free to search his name and pull up a few of the great events he's hosted

nmyxspaceship
07-15-2012, 03:43 PM
Mary thanks for being so flipping thoughtful. Really don't feel obligated to help me with this. I host contest for fun and enjoyment of the community but also for myself. Don't tell anyone but I plan on hosting another one here soon. So thanks again and don't bash Mary for this. Just helping the community. :)

Kixxler
07-15-2012, 03:44 PM
Your missing the point. The point is regardless of what he has or doesn't have he's done a lot to help the community and has never asked for anything in return. So many shady people I this game that isn't it good to help the great ones out from time to time? And for all you that had negative posts just feel free to search his name and pull up a few of the great events he's hosted

How much of the donation money you planning to snatch for yourself? 20%?

Energizeric
07-15-2012, 03:45 PM

I would say this comment is uncalled for. :(

CrimsonTider
07-15-2012, 03:47 PM

Always one troll that can't stay under the bridge...

Marrypoppins
07-15-2012, 03:49 PM

For starters please read above. Im donating half a mill myself Lmao anyone who knows me at all knows I wouldn't do that.

Siejo
07-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Yes sadly this is true.

I don't see what's funny. Not all of us are wealthy and have a Zillionaire title. I don't have much money either nor do I desire it.

JaytB
07-15-2012, 03:57 PM

How you think about people you don't know is often a reflection of your own personality.

Anybody that knows Marry, knows she isn't making this thread for self gain. I personally tried to give her a mil a while back, for other reasons, but she simply wouldn't accept it, no matter how hard I tried. But, I can imagine that could be hard to understand for someone who'd only do things if they themselves get better off it.

Kixxler
07-15-2012, 04:00 PM

JaytB
07-15-2012, 04:05 PM

You should post pictures of yourself in the people behind the character thread, instead of in this one ;)

Kixxler
07-15-2012, 04:08 PM
How you think about people you don't know is often a reflection of your own personality.

Anybody that knows Marry, knows she isn't making this thread for self gain. I personally tried to give her a mil a while back, for other reasons, but she simply wouldn't accept it, no matter how hard I tried. But, I can imagine that could be hard to understand for someone who'd only do things if they themselves get better off it.

NotYoCookiez
07-15-2012, 04:09 PM
This is an awesome thing your doing for him marry! I trust you with my money and I can donate 100k if it helps. Hope someone sells you! ^_^

Even tho I'm trying to get blue dragon armor myself xD

Kixxler
07-15-2012, 04:09 PM
You should post pictures of yourself in the people behind the character thread, instead of in this one ;)
I wish my teeth were that white.

Marrypoppins
07-15-2012, 04:38 PM
This is an awesome thing your doing for him marry! I trust you with my money and I can donate 100k if it helps. Hope someone sells you! ^_^

Even tho I'm trying to get blue dragon armor myself xD
Ty so much it'll still take a stroke of luck to find a seller, but nmyxspaceship deserves it!

Rauekat
07-15-2012, 05:16 PM
ill give 50k marry just got diamond drop. ;) Ya defiantley spaceship deserves it!

Marrypoppins
07-15-2012, 05:37 PM
400k already! Great teamwork guys and or gals lets keep it up! If we can pull this off I may have a little surprise at the end planned :)

WarTornBird
07-15-2012, 05:55 PM
I'm down with 100k.
Thanks Nymx

Marrypoppins
07-15-2012, 06:01 PM
Ty war and just got 100k from grenaders ig!

Matutd
07-15-2012, 06:19 PM
I'm not rich in game, not even close haha. I'll happily donate 50k, I know it's not much, but it's a step closer. However, not because I distrust you Mary, but I am going to directly donate it to nmyx. If its going to him, I'm sure you will understand :)
*no sarcasm intended, 100% true words there. Sorry if I sound mean :p

Whirlzap
07-15-2012, 06:30 PM
That's why we need to give them a modified arch bridge version VX.

Marrypoppins
07-15-2012, 06:37 PM
I'm not rich in game, not even close haha. I'll happily donate 50k, I know it's not much, but it's a step closer. However, not because I distrust you Mary, but I am going to directly donate it to nmyx. If its going to him, I'm sure you will understand :)
*no sarcasm intended, 100% true words there. Sorry if I sound mean :p

Not a problem, thank you so much matutd!!!

Matutd
07-15-2012, 06:39 PM
Np, sorry it's a low amount, but I'm not exactly rich in game haha :) also its probably easier for me to find nmyx than to find you in game lmao :) I mean no disrespect to you and I appreciate the work you're doing for him :D

Marrypoppins
07-15-2012, 06:43 PM
None taken. :) lots of shady characters ig so I completely understand where your coming from..

WoundedEagle
07-15-2012, 06:48 PM
I'd donate, but he has over 6 times more gold than me haha.

小孩子
07-16-2012, 01:19 AM
I'd be happy to donate a couple mil :), il keep an eye out for potential sellers, when i find someone selling the armor id be happy to fill in how ever much that is needed to complete the transaction, even if it means giving away a cap :).
But since many people have collected the dragon pieces and have accumilated the *SETS* it may be hard to find someone willing to sell the armor itself.
Keep me updated with current offer and potential sellers id be happy to help out a bud :)

]>~Hunzzz

Marrypoppins
07-16-2012, 01:40 AM
I'd be happy to donate a couple mil :), il keep an eye out for potential sellers, when i find someone selling the armor id be happy to fill in how ever much that is needed to complete the transaction, even if it means giving away a cap :).
But since many people have collected the dragon pieces and have accumilated the *SETS* it may be hard to find someone willing to sell the armor itself.
Keep me updated with current offer and potential sellers id be happy to help out a bud :)

]>~Hunzzz
Your awesome man!!! We're currently at 7.3 mill so if by a couple you mean 2 that puts us at 9.3 and gives us a fighting chance!!! However, your absolutely right we need a freshly farmed or broken up set. And there can't be many random blue armors... :( either way I think it's awesome that the community came together to help a valued member!!

Bunnyshoota
07-16-2012, 01:57 AM

I'll gladly accept it.

vampinoy
07-16-2012, 02:00 AM
Just sold mine a couple of days ago...I should have seen this thread earlier...best wishes to him, question, is it his birthday or just random act of kindness? :P Either way, it's awesome. I hope someone does that to me :P I think I need to be nicer now -_-

PS: I'll talk directly to him in-game ;P

Marrypoppins
07-17-2012, 10:07 AM
We're still buying team! Finders fee!! Lol

CrimsonTider
07-17-2012, 10:23 AM
As I posted on Noodle's thread, I am going to start farming an armor today. I would like to get my last to diamonds but I need a break from Humania. I'll spam guild chat if I can get one to drop. ;)

stank
07-17-2012, 10:54 AM
Count me in crim. Ill farm. If it drops to me ill let it go for free. Not a big deal to me. No im not rich ig either.

Marrypoppins
07-17-2012, 11:32 AM
Ty so much stank! However we don't want you to put fourth all that effort to just give it away. You shall be paid hansomly :)

LADYHADASSA
07-22-2012, 10:35 PM
It is about time that somone chooses to do somthing for a community member that does in fact deserve to be blessed. You are right many it is not about what nmy has its about saying thank you for giving to your community.

For some of you that posted here understanding what Mary is doing is beyond your own "I ,ME' MY" mentality that i have seen time and again from a few here.. The same players that ensure game play is annoying For another due to not having everything done how you see it... When in truth there is alwayse a solution besides ones own..

Nmy is an old school pl player that has the heart to ensure others have joy in the game another of the players who gives and gives and gives.. NMY is in fact an example of what a Guardian should be.

Thanks Mary for seeing and honoring a player that deserves, i will give a donation to you i have you in friends in your mary account if i have found this post to late to donate to your twink.

Thanks again Mary :)