PDA

View Full Version : Best hammer in game?

BeardedBear
08-25-2010, 02:06 PM
Hey ya'll, curious as to what is the strongest hammer in the game thus far.

Royce
08-25-2010, 02:08 PM
Copperheads wammo the hammo is the best that drops. The level 45 wammo from the plat store has the highest damage but doesn't really help your stats.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-25-2010, 03:42 PM
Copperheads wammo the hammo is the best that drops. The level 45 wammo from the plat store has the highest damage but doesn't really help your stats.

Whoa, how much do they sell for? Because I just saw someone got it as drop. It's not tradable lol.

KingFu
08-25-2010, 03:51 PM
Whoa, how much do they sell for? Because I just saw someone got it as drop. It's not tradable lol.

How can something untradable have a value if no on can put it out on the market?

haroldiv
08-25-2010, 04:06 PM
Speaking of hammers go ahead and list them all if u got em. I know there is a super rare pink 24 hammer. Any other good greens and purps?

Royce
08-25-2010, 04:34 PM
Speaking of hammers go ahead and list them all if u got em. I know there is a super rare pink 24 hammer. Any other good greens and purps?

There are only 3 types of hammers that drop in the game afaik. They are the Warhammers from Fathom of which I've seen gray, green, and pink varieties and have heard there's a purple but never seen, the Copperhead's Wammo the Hammo, and the much more common gray swamp hammer known as the Swampy Stomper (more damage than the wammo but no stat boosts).

PvpLegend
08-25-2010, 04:37 PM

ur thinking of this hehe
http://i37.tinypic.com/2d6p6qs.png

haroldiv
08-25-2010, 04:40 PM
dude so sick, u need to make a lvl 23-24 character for pvp with that. think of all the lvl 19 twink smashing u could do! 3v1 ftw!

PvpLegend
08-25-2010, 04:44 PM
dude so sick, u need to make a lvl 23-24 character for pvp with that. think of all the lvl 19 twink smashing u could do! 3v1 ftw!

lol ur right ! i will definitely :D

TwinkTastical
08-25-2010, 04:50 PM

Test that theory on me o.O?

KingFu
08-25-2010, 04:58 PM
There are only 3 types of hammers that drop in the game afaik. They are the Warhammers from Fathom of which I've seen gray, green, and pink varieties and have heard there's a purple but never seen it

Royce is finally wrong! There are more than 3, I have for a fact seen, Heros war hammer, of legend, ursan, normal war hammer (the white one) and crusaders war hammer! I quoted him so he can't edit;) I have also heard of theree being a war hammer of ahnold, but I am yet to see one.

King Kamehameha
08-25-2010, 05:17 PM
The debs should make a hammer like the pl shield (only gave by devs untradeable) called THE BANHAMMER lol description: one hit from this and you'll feel like you've been banned XD

TwinkTastical
08-25-2010, 05:32 PM
Finally, Im right and your ALL wrong, Best hammer in the game is.. Darkbolt Blaster of Mastery :o

Royce
08-25-2010, 05:35 PM
Royce is finally wrong! There are more than 3, I have for a fact seen, Heros war hammer, of legend, ursan, normal war hammer (the white one) and crusaders war hammer! I quoted him so he can't edit;) I have also heard of theree being a war hammer of ahnold, but I am yet to see one.

Read my post carefully ;) I said 3 types of hammers, meaning War Hammers (of which there are several specific varieties), Wammos (including the Copperhead and plat hammos), and the Stomper. Nice try though. I know you'll catch me eventually :D