PDA

View Full Version : The best way to lvl up?

Cahaun
07-15-2012, 03:51 PM
I'm hoping on catching up with and lvling up to 71 if I can, but it's really slow around the sewers and Nuri.
Right now I'm just 1.5k xp away from Mt. Fang so I was wondering if I could have tips and hints so I can lvl up faster and what items I should use.

Paar
07-15-2012, 04:05 PM
Elixers ;), a full group adds some extra xp gain, and I don't know.. :P If you need help buddy add me Tonylama! We can do some glyph runs to. :)

Cahaun
07-15-2012, 05:45 PM
Elixers ;), a full group adds some extra xp gain, and I don't know.. :P If you need help buddy add me Tonylama! We can do some glyph runs to. :)
Thanks, Paar. I'm almost 58 so I can see Mt. Fang coming soon.

xbabybugszx
07-15-2012, 05:50 PM
I say the easiet way to level is on thrasher+ the help of a high level. 65+

Bebsi
07-15-2012, 06:30 PM
When u can enter MF stages, crypt runs are very popular.
Just join one of the many runs. If you're lucky u get some dragon loot on top xD

Cahaun
07-15-2012, 06:48 PM
When u can enter MF stages, crypt runs are very popular.
Just join one of the many runs. If you're lucky u get some dragon loot on top xD
Crypt runs? Okay. Any hints on the mobs? Are they just heavy hitters or just weaker but more powerful in groups?

Swimmingstar
07-15-2012, 07:04 PM
Crypt runs? Okay. Any hints on the mobs? Are they just heavy hitters or just weaker but more powerful in groups?

Tanks, small damage, add Farmerstar when you get to Mt. Fang.

Cahaun
07-15-2012, 07:31 PM

Tanks, small damage, add Farmerstar when you get to Mt. Fang.
Okay thanks. Just one last question: What's the lvl 65 dex set and is it ultra expensive to craft? Also, is it worth crafting?

Rare
07-15-2012, 08:17 PM
Okay thanks. Just one last question: What's the lvl 65 dex set and is it ultra expensive to craft? Also, is it worth crafting?

Its the sanguine set. Not expensive if you have plat. Buying is less than a million if that is on your price range

Cahaun
07-15-2012, 10:30 PM
Got access to the castle now, bit I'm taking my break now. I get pwned by miners and crawling heads.

WHITEBQY
07-17-2012, 11:08 AM
What are some good low-leveling tips? Obviously Elixers are a main key in leveling, but from 12-20 just train in suggested dungeons?

WoundedEagle
07-17-2012, 11:17 AM
What are some good low-leveling tips? Obviously Elixers are a main key in leveling, but from 12-20 just train in suggested dungeons?

Basically, get to L13, then go to Balefort Town and turn around and go towards the right. There will be a Rusty Grate. Go through that and you'll be able to level up fast. When you get to L18, make a game in Fathom Crypt: Mega Maze Mash Up or join one.

Chopper
07-17-2012, 11:23 AM
my tip? Dont obsess over levelling!

Play the game, find some fun teammates. Enjoy finding ways to beat tough bosses and completing quests and picking up cool items. You'll level up as a consequence and you wont feel like you're grinding just to level. Kill bosses too if you can and farm good pinks along the way. Reward is much better than a number on a screen as to what level you are.

Cahaun
07-17-2012, 11:37 AM
I'm glad to see that this thread can be where people discuss how to lvl up in different areas and tactics on going through the game. I think I have the custom in my sight as all I have to do is buy it cheaply from the cs, but that's 7 levels away. I know crypt runs are popular, but I was wondering one thing. Where does the good gear drop? The only pink I saw drop was a vampire dagger (Names are too long to remember) and that was from the Baron Eduard in the crypts.

Chopper
07-17-2012, 12:12 PM
good drops can come from any of the Fang castle bosses. I think there was a thread about particular tenancies of armour or helmets from bosses, but if they can all drop lvl 65 craftable items and dragon armour, it's probably worth considering farming them too.

Twinklaser
07-17-2012, 08:45 PM
If you have plat, do Thrashers or the X2 Combo Elixir for 30 min. Faster exp and better drops ;). If you cant afford plat, do 1.5 exp elixirs with a good group.

Make sure you are in a good guild because in the guild hall, there is a statue that sells elixirs at 10% off.

DXDARKXSOULXD
07-19-2012, 04:22 PM
add DXDARKXSOULXD i will go with you ok but i am only lvl 62 lol but i am trying to be lvl 65 thats my goal lvl but poor on plat.

Cahaun
07-25-2012, 06:58 PM
I don't really like necroing anything, but I'll just bump this instead of making a new thread.
I just made lvl 60 and I'm looking for a good number of people that are either farming the area or hoping to lvl up so I can join in.