View Full Version : idea to help us

Iron Hand
07-15-2012, 06:29 PM
Please make a "I have been muted" emote or title so we don't get foul pm's from people when we cannot answer back. Just a thought... lol then I would not have use the report button as much for foul language in pm's to me. Just kidding .. but it would help if people knew we could not answer.

Fao
07-15-2012, 06:38 PM
Agreed, I just usually dance until someone says muted? Wave if you are, I wave.. Haha! Anyways, nice suggestion!

Asavadale
07-15-2012, 11:23 PM
Yeah i agree Hate having to Not let my friends know that im muted, Maybe an emote or a status thing in you inspect page saying "Player is Muted"

flashbackflip
07-16-2012, 04:45 AM
Agree

Good idea

Kevinbb
07-16-2012, 04:56 AM
It's a good idea but it is honestly their fault for getting muted.

Cahaun
07-16-2012, 05:21 AM
Accidents happen and sometimes things come out not the way we meant to say

*cough* Auto-Correct *cough*

(Why DOES auto-correct have the words in their memory in the first place? :confused:)

Seiyen
07-16-2012, 07:01 AM
Please make a "I have been muted" emote or title so we don't get foul pm's from people when we cannot answer back. Just a thought... lol then I would not have use the report button as much for foul language in pm's to me. Just kidding .. but it would help if people knew we could not answer.

+1

-Raghav

PianoWizzy
07-17-2012, 01:27 PM

Have you ever made a typo in your life?

Mitchturbo
07-17-2012, 01:30 PM
Plus a whole bunch of new emotions are needed too... Been a long time overdue now.

Worship
07-17-2012, 01:31 PM
Or.. when someone PM's you, it automatically replies "[name] has been muted."

Paar
07-17-2012, 02:10 PM
Or, Or, Or! Don't get muted! :)

Jblazer
07-17-2012, 02:15 PM
Or, Or, Or! Don't get muted! :)

Well I have never got muted for cussing on purpose.Most of the time it's when i'm talking with friends from Pocket Legends and I say dex as in Dexterity,and I don't notice it change it to the other word.(You guys can guess it easily):D

Paar
07-17-2012, 02:27 PM
^^ You can say Sex in Pocket Legends.. Honestly, needs changed though.

Jblazer
07-17-2012, 02:28 PM

You can?Lol

Zaonabiuibil
07-17-2012, 05:50 PM
You can?Lol

Guess the system just doesn't like you :O lol jk, that's strange.

Flowman
07-17-2012, 06:02 PM

-.- I've been muted before because 2 words in a row formed an "inappropriate" word...pretty annoying to have no way to tell someone you were mid conversation with that you can't reply. I think it's time to grow up a bit, Paar...it's ok to type with a bit of grit as long as you're not running around telling the world your immature thoughts.

PianoWizzy
07-17-2012, 06:56 PM
Plus a whole bunch of new emotions are needed too... Been a long time overdue now.

We also need afk emote, facepalm, sitting down, a better dance, the victory cheer as a proper emote, [etc]

Zaonabiuibil
07-17-2012, 07:32 PM
We also need afk emote, facepalm, sitting down, a better dance, the victory cheer as a proper emote, [etc]

Or a defeat emote, for those times we just couldn't do it :/

PianoWizzy
07-17-2012, 08:20 PM
Or a defeat emote, for those times we just couldn't do it :/

When you failed to solo MF.... this is needed for those moments. :(

Zaonabiuibil
07-17-2012, 08:21 PM
When you failed to solo MF ON AN ENG.... this is needed for those moments. :(

Fixed it for ya ;)

Iron Hand
07-18-2012, 07:52 PM
Lol thnx peeps for the replies hehe. In seriousness it would help us to know when others have been muted in some way. Since the start of sl I have only ever been muted twice. The first time I never could figure out what I typed that caused it. The second one I was a victum of my phones auto-correct speller that I forgot to turn off, oops.

But if devs are seeing this I hope it is an idea you consider as I believe it would cut down on some of the frustrations people have when trying to chat with someone. Maybe allow us to have an auto chat phrase that read's "I was bad so I was muted." instead of the "I am heading to the store..."