PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite PL possesion?!

LwMark
07-15-2012, 08:57 PM
What is a item you can not seem to part with? It could be a complete set , a single pink, a green, a vanity or even just your toons name?! :)

Try and list 1-3+ diffrent possesions also put a lil description of why you can not part with it :) maybe put your difficulties finding it, or how u got it.

Try this layout, lol simple ,but it works

1. Possesion name -

2. Possesion name -

3. Possesion name -

I look forward to hearing all your responses! :)

LwMark
07-15-2012, 08:57 PM
1. L25 and L29 Wammo the Hammos : I searched a very long time for even just one wammo. But in my search i was able to learn and read about PL when it first started. I really wish i was here back then seemed real fun reading LOTS of those old forum threads an posts.

2. l46 Pharaohs shield of Anhold : this one is special to me because no more l46 items drop and i pmed alot of old users i never even knew before on forums in hope i would get a reply and it was like 2 months later i got a reply. Funny thing was i left my number with that specific person to text me and when i was at work I was like whos this? Then realized. I was pretty happy.

3. L2-10 items from old FH : okay so many people say those are useless there not worth anything blah blah. i dont care bout the worth. Well i prize them very much because i missed out on PLs beginnings and it lets me have a taste of it.
And some were VERY hard to find. Since lots of people deleted them thinking they were useless.

4. Fine Gold Plating - I was here since 56 cap but i wasnt even thinking about getting to 56 i was worried bout learning the game and didnt realize about elites..i really regret not goin for it :/ but i was able to get one of these crafting components for it so it kind of gives me that having a COP feeling lol

Fao
07-15-2012, 09:02 PM
1. Possession Name: Crafted Lilith Wand Set
Got a little after Humania campaign came out and I love the set!:-)

2. Possession Name: Bat Wings
I got them a while ago, and I just haven't ever taken them off!:-)

3. Possession Name: Party Hat
The little green one, because it was from PL's first birthday party and I got a lot of vanities from Devs, but this was the best:-D

Cool idea!:-)

DarkBlades
07-15-2012, 09:12 PM
Reserved

Nick41324
07-15-2012, 09:23 PM
1: bt mace L56
2: orlok set L61
3: PL shield

CrimsonTider
07-15-2012, 09:31 PM
I'll play....

1. CoP - my first two were GRINDED for. None of this 4x-elixir-get-my-vanity-in-1-day crap.

2. 2010 Reindeer antlers - the first vanity I looted in PL. Ahhh.. the good old days before WF was plat-city.

3. All 5 of my Cyber Sets - not a typo, I have 5. Cherished because I earned them all.

Paar
07-15-2012, 09:40 PM
My Humanian Set lvl 66. The first set I spent over 3.5m for. I cherish it so much. <3

Conradin
07-15-2012, 09:59 PM
1. pumpkin helm- the original. Classic item that reminds me of old school twinking

2. lvl 10 pink DF armor. This one was Smoae's and one of the first the public saw (though ofc not the first looted). JD had it, I had it and now Artemis (Lyric) has it

3. my llvl 51 paladin gear. I love it- my favorite level for pvp.

Jugernugetx
07-15-2012, 10:01 PM
First: Crown of Persistence
Reason: I was no grinder. Just met a very special friend who happened to help me!:) first cap i have made.

Second: Little Party Hat
Reason: Its unique and people now have no idea where i got from >_> good ol PL first birthday..

Third: Metal headphones
Reason: ever since i was level 10 i wanted them. Once i knew what platinum was i got them! First vanity in game! :)

Reddwing
07-15-2012, 10:02 PM
1. CoP-the only cap I went for and the greatest because all my friends grinded xp with me! Awesome times!

2. Green balloon-I couldn't part with it if I wanted to...it keeps following me. o.O

3. All my level 30 precious swamp stuff...especially my rolling pins!

furryfighter
07-15-2012, 10:06 PM
1) my founders ^_^ I just love it haha

2) lvl 20 green sbl haha my 1st successful twink

3) and um my 66 of humanity set!

Energizeric
07-15-2012, 10:17 PM
My Humanian Set lvl 66. The first set I spent over 3.5m for. I cherish it so much. <3

Me too! I looted 4 of the 6 pieces, purchased one for 100k and traded 2 looted items for the 6th piece. It's the only set I really own of any big value.

vampinoy
07-15-2012, 10:19 PM
1. Bigger Luck
Reason: Who doesn't need an extra luck?
How: Bought it in DOTD
Difficulty: Easy

2. Mantle of Humania (Volcanut)
Reason: Only first 36 L71's got it, who doesn't like a limited edition item?
How: Reached 71 in 45 hours :P
Difficulty: Very hard

3. Ruby Gem Crown (Vanity)
Reason: It was my very first vanity ever (sniff sniff)
How: Bought it in Forest Haven's Harvy the Haberdasher (NPC)
Difficulty: Easy but has nostalgic effect

LwMark
07-15-2012, 10:42 PM
Im glad many of you are participating. Enjoying reading these post ALOT. You can tell how much u each enjoy them just on how u type them. I thought about posting this after reading the nightmare antenna thread many times. I wanted to see more of what we are thankful that we have and what we call unique to ourselves. Then what we dont have.

WarTornBird
07-15-2012, 10:58 PM
Alrighty lets do this.
1. Crimson Holo shield- been wanting this since day 1. Finally I caught it on a DoTD. I cried like a little girl, it never leaves my bear bear.
2. Metal headphones- My very first vanity on this game. Someone told me about free offers and I jumped on it.
3. 2012 bone rabbit ears- A good friend of mine named Odin gave me these and told me happy Easter. Never will I get rid of them.

NotYoCookiez
07-15-2012, 10:59 PM
Cyber int set - I did this set when the level cap was 56, and it was hard to do since weapons werent powerful enough to just mow down everything. I spent ALL my money at the time for my wand to complete the set

Mount Fang Armor- my very first cap. I've been around for the others just didn't have time to grind for it xD reason why this isn't first is because I used thrasher and really didn't feel like I earned it.

And soon my favorite will be the Humania cap helmet thingy!!! - I grinded this whole cap with only 1.5 and I'm
About 10k about! Really proud and excited!

Cytokinesis
07-15-2012, 11:06 PM
My HardLight Shield.

Elyseon
07-15-2012, 11:07 PM
Worn bow- first item I ever got as drop

Demonic eye ball bracers-cuz when u search for demonic shields they always get in the way of ur search

My panda face- I bought it forever ago

Zelthox
07-15-2012, 11:19 PM
1. Demonic xbow set- took me a while to find everything to craft it and looks very awesome with the flames and glyph symbols! Just an overall cool set.
2. My purple sombrero- Very first vanity. Got it because it something from my culture and it was purple!!!! My favorite color! :D (I ended up getting sombreros of each color so I could have one for each toon xD)
3. Dex cyber set- did it back when the cap was 56 so it was kind of hard to finish and I felt really proud when I got all the pieces. I wore it all the time in town instead of sewer gear, just to show it off xD

topskillz
07-15-2012, 11:35 PM
Cool my turn I got a few...

1. This of course would be my Founder Helm.

2. Hmm this would be my little ginger bread man I got from the 2011 Xmas event. Took me 3 tried to get an love how hardly anyone has them or wears them.

3. Next would be my lvl30 Dreamers Frog wand my favorite twinkling item!

McBain
07-16-2012, 12:30 AM
1. The only item I have that I hold onto is my reindeer antlers, which I wear all the time. It's kinda my "signature look" type of thing. I just think a bird with deer antlers is funny.

2. I did have a Mamboza's Croc Scale Leather that I held onto for a long time because it was my first quality pink drop (and because the high regen came in handy every now and again), but I eventually bestowed it upon another player.

3. A torch.

LwMark
07-16-2012, 12:32 AM
Seucheky i did notice your antler look..it looks awesome with the new armor..the non crafted one..but i did notice u always gotem on

bramer
07-16-2012, 12:32 AM
1. Orange hooch hat- it was my very first vanity, AND my first non-junk drop in the ancient swamps :p

2. Lv 45 trueshot bow of velocity- best bow I have EVER had lol

3. Lv 18 (I think) forest recon bow- my very first pink!

KingFu
07-16-2012, 12:38 AM
1) Dingy Crown of Persistance
2) Founder's Helm
3) 47 Conqueror's Khopesh

kallima
07-16-2012, 12:56 AM
1. Laser Wand of the Cosmos - It took me 2 weeks of farming 2-5 hours a day. Saw them drop to every person but me, I don't remember the going rate in C.S. but it was well OVER my budget. I actually squealed with delight when I saw it drop. NEVER will I part with it.

2. Level 15 Winter Festival Ornament. Harassed Mystical Dream sporadically because he was only one I knew that had one and over a year later he decided to liquidate! :) It took me a year to complete my level 15 twink outfit and though I don't scale farm that much anymore, it always makes me smile, always! (Like finding THE perfect shoes to match your outfit!)

3. Tied between Black Ice weapons, Cyber gear, and Shadow Cave gear. Shadow Cave gear was by far easiest to get because looted them for all 3 toons back when drop rate was insanely high for first few days of release. But OMG those pelt/snowball quests for Black Ice were so time consuming! Cyber gear still looks great and reminds me of all those VL runs where I finally learned what "rush to boss" meant.

LwMark
07-16-2012, 12:56 AM
1) Dingy Crown of Persistance
2) Founder's Helm
3) 47 Conqueror's Khopesh

Showing the l47 khopesh some love :)

Whirlzap
07-16-2012, 01:17 AM
I love my fish this is why PL needs a social fishing feature and more stuff besides afk.

Blind
07-16-2012, 02:11 AM
I deleted all my characters. Yes i did delete a 30k ctf kills full vanity bird. Otherwise i would have never quit which i had to do.

But mine were...

1 Black sombrero+skeleton face on my first character blindmaster, which i wore since Feb 27 2011 and no one has ever seen me without it besides Deafrogue in a locked game when i wore a cop, and Redryder when i wore a big luck. That was my most treasured item.

2 My 3, 0 elexir, not even gold ones, grinded COPs

gear wise...every set that was ones top of the line, custom for 5 mil, demonic for 9 mil, enchanted also

That's all i guess.

McBain
07-16-2012, 04:06 AM
Seucheky i did notice your antler look..it looks awesome with the new armor..the non crafted one..but i did notice u always gotem on

Thanks man. Deer bird FTW!

NECROREAPER
07-16-2012, 04:56 AM
1. Pumpkin - enough said.

小孩子
07-16-2012, 05:02 AM
Worn bow- first item I ever got as drop

Demonic eye ball bracers-cuz when u search for demonic shields they always get in the way of ur search

My panda face- I bought it forever ago

They have now been changed to Demon-Eye instead of Demonic ;)

Rare
07-16-2012, 08:18 AM
1. Possesion name - Demonic sets. By far the most difficult set for me to compile since I looted all of it (exluding about 15 glyphic blade steels).

2. Possesion name - Red Dragon armor. I had done 100 or more runs and never seen any dragon item drop. Then when I finally saw it, it was to me.

3. Possesion name - All 3 cyber sets. Not that I could sell/trade or anything. But anyway that has accomplished this knows how much value it has. I made a lot of good in game friends during those AO3 runs. Sadly a lot of them are gone.

TheSnowman
07-16-2012, 08:38 AM
1. 2010 Pumpkin Head: This was the first significant vanity I collected so will always No 1 and looks pretty damn good too.

2. Level 10 Winter Fest Peppermint Pounder: As its one snazzy looking hammer ideal for parties :)

3. Zombie Head: Allows me to look like a zombie all-year round!

Windwaiker
07-16-2012, 10:11 AM
1. Furious eyepatch
I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. Plus its small but cool looking!

2. Cardinal face
Ever since I first saw the magic mirror, I wanted to have this face. I quit PL because I reached the maximum level of 13 and was required to pay for the rest of the campaigns, and when I returned, I was surprised to see it available in the character creation screen. Anyway, even though it's free, the cardinal face is my favorite out of all the others.

3. Flame Bunny Ears 2012
During the Easter event, I was frustrated after farming solo in the Pentacle of Pain. No one joined my games or stuck with me, and I've been doing it for a few hours. I decided to kill the last boss on the map and take a break, and that's where I got my flame ears! I was so excited because it was my first dropped vanity and they are the type of ears I wanted!

topskillz
07-16-2012, 11:03 AM
I love my fish this is why PL needs a social fishing feature and more stuff besides afk.

Yes been saying this forever we new more activities in townes

Kaytar
07-16-2012, 11:11 AM
1. My 2011 Big Love. They look so much better than the 2012 ones and I just love them.
2. My Xperia Play Button (X). First time I saw a dev in game. First vanity I waved for.
3. Monarch Helm of Humania. The first time I went for the cap. First elite vanity

Xionskull
07-16-2012, 11:51 AM
1. My Tiki Crusher- I designed it.

2. Flower banquet- It felt good buying something going to a better cause.

3. Purple rabbit ears- no one ever wears them it's soo strange!

Aveea
07-16-2012, 11:54 AM
My fave was, the Earthquake Set. Sadly I sold it sometime ago. I loved how it looked on my strength mage AveeaNorris. This post has inspired me to re-purchase the set! ;)

So I guess my favorite item in inventory is, the Pink Hat! (p.s. we need more gender specific items)

Zeus
07-16-2012, 12:34 PM
Items that I own, hmm, this is difficult...

1. Gold Dragon Set - I always wanted a gold dragon set, so I'm never going to let this go.

2. 5 Piece L56 Charmin' Wand/Bracer & Staff Set - Ever since I started L56 twinking, this was THE set that I wanted. The others I didn't want that badly, but more of sets that I settled for.

3. L25 Pink Toyman - This bad boy escaped my clutches for almost 2 years until Darkfader sold me it. I'll cherish it forever.

StompArtist
07-16-2012, 12:35 PM
The lizard leg I bought for 70k. Lots of nostalgia over that item.

Noodleleg
07-16-2012, 12:36 PM
Reigning PVP Champions Shield

I earned it fair and square ^_^! I will always cherish my beautiful White Skull and Crossbone Shield.

Purey
07-16-2012, 12:41 PM
1-My l. 20 Winterfest toyman wand. A very close friend of mine gave this to me and I couldn't be more grateful. Though I love the item, it is important because it resembles how important our friendship is :)

2-The L. 70 sun gods beach bums bow that I sold which took me from struggling between 100-300k gold to gaining millions and enabling my amazing merching skills ^.^

3-L.25 crystalline robes, tiara, and wing which I learned to pvp with at 26. Now I am aware of the heart of pocket legends. Love my fellow pvpers! :)

awesome thread!

Rare
07-16-2012, 01:33 PM
What is a item you can not seem to part with?

2-The L. 70 sun gods beach bums bow that I sold which took me from struggling between 100-300k gold to gaining millions and enabling my amazing merching skills ^.^

I just thought this was funny.

LwMark
07-16-2012, 03:26 PM

1. Gold Dragon Set - I always wanted a gold dragon set, so I'm never going to let this go.

2. 5 Piece L56 Charmin' Wand/Bracer & Staff Set - Ever since I started L56 twinking, this was THE set that I wanted. The others I didn't want that badly, but more of sets that I settled for.

3. L25 Pink Toyman - This bad boy escaped my clutches for almost 2 years until Darkfader sold me it. I'll cherish it forever.

Did u decide not to sell set? Or is that one just set your really enjoy?

WoundedEagle
07-16-2012, 03:51 PM
1. Crown of Persistence - I love it so much. I wish I would have gotten an extra dingy, but I didn't know :)

2. HardLight Shield - It's beyond epic.

3. Leading Legend Set - AWEEEEEE YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! FREE STUFF!!!!!

Zeus
07-16-2012, 03:56 PM
Did u decide not to sell set? Or is that one just set your really enjoy?

I really enjoy it, but for the right price, I'd probably sell it.

Yich
07-16-2012, 04:14 PM
Festive Snowball Launcher - Level 15
It's my favorite PvP weapon. Ever. The only exception is the pink, which I just can't part with 3,000,000 to get. The purple launcher is just a great weapon for the money.

drewcapu
07-16-2012, 04:36 PM
1. Complete set of 2010 WinterFest pinks, all levels - Mostly because I'm pretty sure nobody else has a complete set. In retrospect, I wish I bought a few more of particular items. Can you believe the L25 WF Toy Man was in CS for 100k at one point? It took more than a month after the event ended before I could complete my set via CS.

2. PL Shield - Obtained via "I don't always x but when I do I y" contest. For a long time I was bitter about not getting a PL Shield via the "Where Do You Play PL?" video contest, even though a few of the winners thought mine was one of the best. I suppose mine didn't get a nod simply because I didn't show my face on the video, even though it wasn't part of the "rules". But alas, that bitterness has disappeared :)

3. White Antenna - Obtained via entering "Where Do You Play PL?" contest. It goes so well with my "all in white" L25 toon, also wearing Dreamer's Crystalline gear with Dreamer's Gem Staff of Lightning. I was thinking about getting the White Balloon for it too, but then thought to myself it really wasn't necessary. lol

shanmarie33
07-16-2012, 04:37 PM
1. My Blue Dragon Helm --- because, well, its blue and I wanted it, and I'm fairly certain it was only the second blue helm in game at the time, but mostly because of how I got it, I'll never sell it
2. My Blue Dragon Armor --- because it took so long to get and I really wanted it first, I'll never part with it
3. Black Ice Staff --- because to obtain that as a level 33 int mage is a feat in itself, and while questing for it, I was frequently called a leecher by level 35s, and the pure disappointment when I finally got it and saw the stats were the same as the brain freeze staff that dropped while working on the quest
4. All the cyber gear --- because it took forever and ever to even hit 50 and then, forever and ever to finish the quests and that's when I started to make friends who I would play with everyday
5. Wraith Armor of the Void --- because I wanted it so bad when it came out, but couldn't afford it. It was the first expensive item I bought 120k I think at the time
6. Sewer Queens Staff --- because its pretty and I had to have it first, so I paid a fortune $400k at the time
7. Custom RR Recurve --- because its pink

Whirlzap
07-16-2012, 04:38 PM
1. Fishing Pole and Stick with bait

I love my fishstick.

Zamu
07-16-2012, 05:47 PM
1: Skeleton face + Outlaw Cowboy hat ---> I am a skeleton and always will be! :D

2: Mount Fang Armour ---> My first cap, i loved how it looked on mages :)

3: Towne Gear (Black Fangs) ---> Its completely unique and i often get complimented on how cool i look :)

Matutd
07-16-2012, 06:00 PM
1. My PL shield - do I even need to say more? :p
2. My MFA - this was the first cap I reached, and even though, now it is useless, I still feel a sense of achievement with having this item
3. My Humania "of tiki" set - I know sun god is better because it can be crafted, but I couldn't afford a sun god set. This is still a very good set at the moment since not everybody has the crafted set yet.

Yao
07-16-2012, 07:22 PM
Started playing pl long time ago, took a long break, came back a few months ago, so i skipped all the caps in between.

1. Crafted lilith wand set - especially the bracer, it was half a mil when i wanted/needed it. While i was saving the money for it, then one dropped from gobble on the second floor, best feeling ever.

2. All 3 craftable set from humania - capped my mage and then my bird while waiting for crafting to come out, the bear stayed at 70, been thinking about selling the set for dex and str to craft the int set, but just so hard to part with then. Now i just need 21 diamonds to make it happen!!! Which will prob have to wait till the price drop since i have absolutely no luck with loot.

3. Blue hooch hat - got it just a few days ago from swamp, never really spent any plat on vanity, and missed out on all the event vanity so far, my very first vanity loot, guess it was pretty special

Dynastu
07-16-2012, 09:33 PM
1) Lol the 12 combat canes Amenly gave me. Combat cane = best weapon evar.

2) Hm. I can definitely part with these, but my collection of 50 bastard swords that I give out to players when they bug me/I feel like it :D.

3) Probably the 2010 Pumpkin helm. Since I missed the founders helm by 10 days (sigh.) it's the best item I have for showing I'm a "veteran" lol

JFelt8
07-17-2012, 11:50 AM
1). My 2010 reindeer antlers. Cause was my first vanity and I wore them forever on my bear. Well until cop became vanity

2). Rift set. Was my very first full set, I totally farmed it and ran all the way to 56 elite cap with it since sewers was and still is stringy to me and won't drop notta pink

3). Hate set. The 50 gear I always wanted and could nvr afford.

Elyseon
07-17-2012, 07:31 PM

lol i fooled him into thinking vyx dropped pink ones

:-D
07-26-2012, 10:57 AM

Show off.

07-26-2012, 10:58 AM

2) Hm. I can definitely part with these, but my collection of 50 bastard swords that I give out to players when they bug me/I feel like it :D.

3) Probably the 2010 Pumpkin helm. Since I missed the founders helm by 10 days (sigh.) it's the best item I have for showing I'm a "veteran" lol

Show off.

07-26-2012, 10:58 AM
1). My 2010 reindeer antlers. Cause was my first vanity and I wore them forever on my bear. Well until cop became vanity

2). Rift set. Was my very first full set, I totally farmed it and ran all the way to 56 elite cap with it since sewers was and still is stringy to me and won't drop notta pink

3). Hate set. The 50 gear I always wanted and could nvr afford.

Show off.

Randomguy
10-08-2012, 10:18 PM
all the 3 rabbit year bone flame and ice

Bigsleazy
10-08-2012, 11:50 PM
1. Beauxbeaux(name)- last active old-school boss name I've seen in a loooooooooong time.

Assorted rares, blah blah blah.

Isotope
10-09-2012, 12:29 AM
1. The duck face of my Archer. Looks kind & hilarious. Won't change it anymore.
2. The crazy bear face of my warrior. The funniest look of all! :D
3. The dove pet. My very first pet!

Patricks
10-09-2012, 12:40 AM
Zombie head vanity!

LwMark
10-09-2012, 12:50 AM
Glad this got bumped again

KingFu
10-09-2012, 01:09 AM
Mai sig. Well, what's in it.

Cobraguy
10-09-2012, 02:00 AM
My Demonic Dex Set and my Black Dragon Set. These go nowhere.

LwMark
10-09-2012, 02:09 AM
Mai sig. Well, what's in it.

Nice sig, hardfeather got all em to

Elyseon
10-09-2012, 07:26 AM
4. My level 1 forgotten bow

Pakax
10-09-2012, 07:58 AM
Think it would have to be:
Cop set
Blue drag set
My zero death 71 char
Demonic xbow set

Taaralatie
10-09-2012, 08:56 AM
1. My sanguine longbow. Back in the day when they were uber expensive and rare I was gifted one by a special friend. Thank you.

2. My demonic dex set. I need a reason? Its soooo kewl looking! The flames...the flames! I feel like Katniss entering the Hunger Games everytime I wear it!

3. My items from Christmas 2010. My first event in PL.

4. My 3 very hard earned COPs. Yes, I was actually physically sick on capping my mage. Migraine, eye strain, motion sickness, nausea were not going to stop me from capping my 3rd toon in sewers. Those Catspaw runs were legendary!

5. My guildies and friends...although not technically possessions, they are the reason I log in every day. PL would be nothing without them.

Walkhardd
10-09-2012, 09:25 AM
Santa hat/beard.

Brave Sir Robin
10-09-2012, 11:36 AM
My Glyph Big Top Shield and my Demonic platemail :)

It was in Nuri's cap when I started to play more and take skills and gear more seriously. I was poor; on my way to lvl 60, I was using sewers gear (not pink :) ). And I would monitor prices in CS every day to see how low the Glyph Big Top items would go... The shield was the last piece I bought, as I could not afford the mace. Besides, Strongman's club was good enough for me as I thought that DPS was more important :shame:. I still remember the moment that I hit 60 in a Symphony run and equipped the Glyphs. "You changed!" my friends said.

Later, I gave the shield to a good friend (a pally) who had helped me a lot. It is a shame that he doesn't play anymore.

My demonic platemail... I remember I needed just 1 more steel to finish it, but was out of luck. I stayed up all night and finally got it at the break of dawn. Then, how many people were asking if I was selling... In fact, I made a good friend just because he was stalking me every day and asking me to sell lol. He was really funny and would think of all crazy trade combinations to tempt me... But I liked it so much that I later capped in Fang wearing it :) Note that I never had the full set, just the platemail.

Regrettably, I sold it after I got the crafted Orlok set, my first premium set in the game.

P.S. apologies for not following the suggested format...

Superduper
10-09-2012, 11:45 AM
1. Founder's helm

2. Winter Festival Hat- the one with Santa's beard, i have never seen anyone else with one

3. The original Green Antenna-1st one from Android release

Superduper
10-09-2012, 11:47 AM
4. My level 1 forgotten bow
There is such a thing?

Sciazaratek
10-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Worn bow- first item I ever got as a drop

Depends what lvl

Chickenrunnn
10-09-2012, 01:27 PM
My Thousands of torches :)

YYZ????
10-09-2012, 07:58 PM
1) Lvl 10 Toyman Wand. Looted and still use almost daily!

2) Lvl 10 Nature Mage Robe of Mastery. Looted using Toyman. Took about 1.5 years!!!

3) Hate Set. Looted all 3 sets in first few days of Shadow Caves. Had to sell other sets but the Hate set was/is to OP to sell.

4) Big & Bigger Luck. I need lots of luck. Hopefully next year they will have "Biggest Luck".

5) Reindeer Antlers. Look so awesome on Birds!

KingFu
10-09-2012, 09:49 PM
One of mine was founders helm, until people started buying them and getting them transferred. One of which has posted on this thread multiple times...

CrimsonTider
10-09-2012, 10:46 PM
one of mine was founders helm, until people started buying them and getting them transferred. One of which has posted on this thread multiple times...

l m a o!!!!!!

Elyseon
10-10-2012, 09:44 AM
Worn bow- first item I ever got as a drop

Depends what lvl
Sry but the level won't change the fact tht it was my first drop

Elyseon
10-10-2012, 09:45 AM
One of mine was founders helm, until people started buying them and getting them transferred. One of which has posted on this thread multiple times...
Not only posted on...if u know what I mean

razerfingers
10-10-2012, 10:58 AM
1) my WF peppermint pounder- it was very first gamble pack i bought back in 2010
2) my names: razer, razor, razerfingers, santaslilelf, blackfawkes, fadedjoker, snowmanking, and itear. They're all special because blackfawkes i made in memory of a good friend who got scammed then he got mad and cussed in FH to get banned back when there was no mute filter. Good time! Boos kills you and say a big boy word ;)

3) MFA- first cap i ever made because of 2x xp weekend so since then i huy plat every new cap on 2x weekend if im l70 or the free cap so to speak. I did try to go for 56 cap on bear but got halfway then they raised cap :/ lol then the SOH well. That was a short cap lol.
Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Boasoya
10-11-2012, 09:55 PM
founders helm

boomzkie
10-12-2012, 11:58 AM
1. Red Dragon Mystery Armor
I jump over my bed ! ^^ fang cap

2. Demonic Wand Set
Give by my sweet friend before she semi quit

3.Fang Vanity Armor
My first cap vanity ^^

HylianSamurai
10-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Really just my Red Viking Helmet Vanity. I've had it since I started my main.

Hardcoure
10-12-2012, 02:36 PM
1. My xperia play buttons - I got them back on my very first ever character in PL and they were also my first item I waved to devs for. They've been through quite a lot and took a while to get haha. Worth the chase; still wear 'em today.

2. My Crimson Holoshield - My first ever bought vanity in this game. Took quite a while to download all those tapjoy offers. I didn't see the point in buying plat.... That certainly changed though.

3. My main mage's tattoo face - I thought it was so awesome that I didn't have the generic mage face when I got this. Also when I bought it, it wasn't such a popular face but now that seems to have changed.

Ha, all my items are vanities... o.o

azefekie
10-12-2012, 02:50 PM
1- mistletoe hat (vanity) its the best hat do i really need to say why... :P
2-shield of hallows (vanity) my first level cap prize!!!! woot woot
3- 2010 best antenna ever!(vanity) first time i saw a dev and i still remember the wave of my hand flowing in the wind to get it.

great thread lwmark

Suentous PO
10-12-2012, 09:00 PM
1- my demonic xbow set, because I looted that when nuri was the cap, back when a stinking skeleton could one hit kill anyone.
2- the demonic dagger set- just completed reciently. 21 glyph steel is still daunting even after the nuri nerfs.
3- the 56 mimicry stuff Wartorn gave me- just days before the rates JUMPED up. Not worth tons now but will always be important.
Special mention for my beloved devil horns, and zombie mask, which like Necro I never took off and hope it doesn't return.
Edit- they brought back horns and zombie mask.
Oh well, they used to be cool, enjoy them, new person I've never heard of.

Nick41324
10-13-2012, 12:17 AM
Pl shield seeing its the only pink I have :)

Suntv
10-13-2012, 12:43 AM
My Dingy Crowns :)

LwMark
10-13-2012, 12:44 AM
My Dingy Crowns :)

sun add sasquatch

Fastcast
10-13-2012, 01:11 AM
My favorites are in my signature all of which I no longer own due to reasons I cant say but I guess now my favorite is my Elite vanity set (bonus one) with the elite dragon fire xbow, but I cannot stand that the nuri shield is glitched on top of the bow is that how sts wonts it to look or have they just been to busy to fix or worry about it?

Dirtymonkey_666
10-13-2012, 03:20 AM
1: My Snowman Helmet (2010), Reason: My first ever vanity item
2: All 3 Crown's Of Persistence, Reason: Took forever to grind to L56 on my 3 mains
3: My main Nzdevil, Reason: Had it for a good 22 months
4: Big and Bigger Luck, Reason: Everyone needs more luck