PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion to let us pause elixirs

Crystalwiz
04-25-2022, 10:32 AM
Many times we are waiting for other players to enter while we have lixes on. I thought it would help if we could pause the lixes in maps only while we have to wait for others.

-Rogue-
04-25-2022, 11:04 AM
just remove useless gates/starting area from all events (except temple)

Ilove_Poopoo
04-26-2022, 08:38 AM
It's very common for a teammate to suddenly lag when re-zoning, disconnecting, or simply being slow at joining. The accumulated time lost from these common issues for everyone is alot.. so.. for events with gates or barriers, all lixes (except those that state they still countdown in towns), should only start counting when the barrier/gate opens, and not in the waiting area.

asommers
04-26-2022, 09:33 AM
I don't think we'll let you pause elixirs, but we can certainly make it so elixirs don't count down in pve zones that have starting areas and haven't started yet.

I'll add this to the list.

-ALS

|Ares|
04-26-2022, 05:06 PM
I don't think we'll let you pause elixirs, but we can certainly make it so elixirs don't count down in pve zones that have starting areas and haven't started yet.

I'll add this to the list.

-ALS

What about making elixirs the way where they don't count down until the first enemy mob is being hit on the map (talking about elixirs that normally do not count down in towns and outside of pve zones)? It really would save a lot of time and gold.

asommers
04-26-2022, 05:33 PM
The elixirs already state they count down in PvE zones only, so they're working properly. Anything beyond that is bonus.

Taking starting areas into consideration is a good-enough compromise (and quickest to implement).

-ALS