PDA

View Full Version : Rivet Re-Invented

Kevinbb
07-16-2012, 04:51 AM
Here are my ideas for the rivet...
1. Allowing the rivet to level up and change its shape with every upgrade.
2. Allowing the rivet to attack
3. Rivet can be turned off and on and while on it consumes fuel. ( so its not too OP )
4. Allow to equip shields and weapons with special abilities.

.5 The rivet should be able to die and should cost 100 C every time it dies, with the lvs and shields your pet should get stronger and after certain lvs you can buy abilities such as a repair feature for your pet over time.

These are just my thoughts about how this game could be improved. I have asked many people about this and they said they would love to see this. I know the rivet is only a vanity item but it could be so much more and should affect gameplay. If the rivet became like what I said above, it would bring endless fun and action instead of seeing a small little robot circle around you and occasionally break its cycle and go farther then it normally goes.. Please I beg u to make something like this, it doesn't even have to be the rivet. :)

Hgutrin
07-16-2012, 05:03 AM
I agree with this,bcz it would be more funny and more people will buy pets.

Kevinbb
07-16-2012, 05:07 AM
When I said weapons with special abilities I actually meant the rivet could have special abilities such as.... Hmmm lets see.. You guys know how at the end of a round you defeated the boss and u can't find the last enemy? Instead of wasting time why not let your rivet guide you directly to them?

Seiyen
07-16-2012, 07:02 AM
When I said weapons with special abilities I actually meant the rivet could have special abilities such as.... Hmmm lets see.. You guys know how at the end of a round you defeated the boss and u can't find the last enemy? Instead of wasting time why not let your rivet guide you directly to them?

Very nice imagination:thumbup:

-Raghav

Slant
07-16-2012, 07:12 AM

best idea ever

Zaonabiuibil
07-16-2012, 07:30 AM
pets that do stuff, me like ;) :cool:

Asavadale
07-16-2012, 10:32 AM
I like it accept for the part that whenever they die you lose 100cr

Kevinbb
07-16-2012, 01:34 PM
Please guys if you really want this spread the word and tell people about this thread.

Tactx
07-16-2012, 03:51 PM
This would be great, especially since I paid 250 plat for mine and all it does is move around me in circles... not even a stat bonus...

Kevinbb
07-16-2012, 05:07 PM
Ikr

Deathpunch
07-16-2012, 05:08 PM
R.I.V.E.T. should also come with a super fast beer chiller.

-----
NOTE TO READER: This post should most likely be read with a sarcastic tone.

Kevinbb
07-16-2012, 11:07 PM
Oh hahah I didn't see the --- note reader must read this sarcastically

Jblazer
07-16-2012, 11:45 PM
Great idea!Would you have to buy special enhancers for the rivet?0.0

PianoWizzy
07-17-2012, 01:25 PM
O.o very interesting. I'd agree, but on the flip side, one should note how elaborate this game already is in consideration of the fact that it is a mobile platform (you should appreciate how remarkable it is that they managed to make a mobile MMO in the first place), and that this is not likely to be implimented simply because it's too much for a mobile game.

I should emphasize I love this idea but it likely can't happen.

Worship
07-17-2012, 01:27 PM
Love it. Thumbs up

Flashgunner
07-17-2012, 02:45 PM
How about... the rivet has 1 xp and everytime you make it through one level without him dying you get 28,000xp!! :D
Edit 1- the rivet has 1 hp

Kevinbb
07-17-2012, 04:43 PM
O.o very interesting. I'd agree, but on the flip side, one should note how elaborate this game already is in consideration of the fact that it is a mobile platform (you should appreciate how remarkable it is that they managed to make a mobile MMO in the first place), and that this is not likely to be implimented simply because it's too much for a mobile game.

I should emphasize I love this idea but it likely can't happen.

I realize that, but still, this game is also in android and desktop. And the idea could be used in a future spacetime game that could/could not be in mobile devices

Kevinbb
07-17-2012, 04:45 PM
How about... the rivet has 1 xp and everytime you make it through one level without him dying you get 28,000xp!! :D
Edit 1- the rivet has 1 hp

I was thinking something like every 10 of your own exp = 1 rivet exp

Kanozaki
07-17-2012, 06:14 PM
This would be an amazing idea , some games thrive on the diversity of pet functions and could really be an unexplored tertiary for SL. Maybe pets which have passive skills such as hp regen , mana regen , Dmg + for a certain amount of time ( similar to buffs ). Higher the level the longer the buff ( More buff , less duration / less buff , More duration )

Ideas like this have been implemented before ( The Zenonia series for example ) so i wouldnt expect this to be too difficult, would certainly make SL a whole lot more diverse.

flashbackflip
07-20-2012, 08:10 AM
Cool story, bro!

[no sarcasm!]

DataPunk
07-20-2012, 08:41 AM
Would love this! But make it really hard to lvl them up. This might make the starter zones more populated with higher lvl peeps showing the new guys what you can acomplish.

bronislav84
07-20-2012, 09:16 AM
I like this idea.

Kevinbb
07-20-2012, 04:07 PM
Thank you all for the support

SkillFullGamer
07-20-2012, 04:58 PM
Would definately be a new challenge in the leve 1-41 journey haha