PDA

View Full Version : Worth me upgrading my angel gear?

Atiiii
07-16-2012, 01:19 PM
Im a lvl 70 dex bird with full angel gear, should i replace it with the lvl 70 sun god gear not the crafted stuff but maybe at a later date, i have already brought the headress and now im farming lagoon for cash to finish it off but is it really worth it? Im only into PvE if that makes a diff. Thxs for any help:)

Bless
07-16-2012, 01:24 PM
The new gear is nice looking and all but angel is STILL better than the uncrafted gear and even the crafted gear...ur decision though

Windwaiker
07-16-2012, 05:45 PM
I think bows are better than talons, but your choice.

Cruis
07-20-2012, 11:21 PM
The talon has higher lower DPS with lower range, but I'd still prefer the talon with the shield (more friggin armor, man!). I'm going to get the Crossbone Bow set eventually, just to look good, but not until I get my Mage to 71 as well.

KingFu
07-20-2012, 11:42 PM
Buy a 68 tiki bow, and use angel helm and armor. It's substantially cheaper, and is comparably to SG set.

Phoenixking
07-20-2012, 11:48 PM
Angel for mobs, bow for boss

KingFu
07-20-2012, 11:50 PM
Angel for mobs, bow for boss

Why angel for mobs? You don't really need the armor at all. He only does PvE, so unless he doesn't use elixirs and runs with the dreaded PUG tanks, he won't get much use of it. Bow would be far more effective, since it has more range, damage, and skill damage.

Cruis
07-21-2012, 12:52 AM
Why angel for mobs? You don't really need the armor at all. He only does PvE, so unless he doesn't use elixirs and runs with the dreaded PUG tanks, he won't get much use of it. Bow would be far more effective, since it has more range, damage, and skill damage.

Word! :banana: