PDA

View Full Version : What do power gauntlet do?

Battlegrinder
07-16-2012, 05:50 PM
I'm a commando player, and given my that means my day job is blocking gunfire with my face, engineers are my best friends and I make an effort to know what they can do for me and what I can do to help them. One thing I can't figure out is what the power gauntlets do that's unique. I mean, arc cannons do aoe damage, duel pistols have high DPS, what do gauntlets do?

Matutd
07-16-2012, 05:54 PM
Sorry I don't know the answer, but your definition of tanking is awesome haha. :D

Paar
07-16-2012, 06:09 PM
They keel things. Understood? :rolleyes:

Covert
07-16-2012, 06:43 PM
They keel things. Understood? :rolleyes:

That seems too complicated. There MUST be a simpler solution. :stupid:

PianoWizzy
07-16-2012, 09:22 PM
I'm a commando player, and given my that means my day job is blocking gunfire with my face, engineers are my best friends and I make an effort to know what they can do for me and what I can do to help them. One thing I can't figure out is what the power gauntlets do that's unique. I mean, arc cannons do aoe damage, duel pistols have high DPS, what do gauntlets do?

A) I love commandos like you.

B) "that means my day job is blocking gunfire with my face" -- and when I'm in a group with the commandos not like you on my eng, this becomes my job.

The power guantlet super power is that they have light pistol speed but heavy pistol damage but takes both hands but nothing more special than that :(

Battlegrinder
07-17-2012, 10:34 AM
Ok Thanks, I've been wondering what they did, thanks.

Jblazer
07-17-2012, 02:45 PM

They look real pretty in my opinion.:D

Fireball sixty
01-29-2013, 11:40 PM
gauntlet= a pair of gloves that shoot out electricity while not shocking your body.

Battlegrinder
01-31-2013, 09:51 PM

Itoopeo
02-06-2013, 09:30 PM
Now gloves gives also 1/3 of engs armor

Destrucktive
04-15-2013, 07:17 AM
Adds engis int so they can heal u more

SL:com Destrucktive46engi crazyhealer46op targetshooter46

Itoopeo
07-07-2013, 02:59 PM
Gloves do higher dmg than dual guns, but a bit lower dps. If I could use any weapon of game on my op, i would use gloves because they look a lot more cool and do better damage than dual pistols.

I would say gloves are best weapons of game