PDA

View Full Version : Buff Rogue Ultimates

championboost
05-01-2022, 09:16 AM
Its 0% balance rn
War with its Rage ult literally gets invincible for 15seconds and a trillion damage one shotting elite bosses in zodiac maps
Mage with their cooldown ult is fully broken + the metor ult is also really good

and rogues have an aimed shot that does less damage than literally everything and the speed ult is pretty decent when u die every minute because rogue dont have a shield like mages or the pisces dont proc again so u can get back from spawn quickly to the mobs again

Deathlyreaper
05-01-2022, 08:40 PM
+1 boost on the aim shot and also the medicinal herb ult, it’s literally so useless rn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaziscate
05-01-2022, 11:30 PM
How much damage exactly does ult aimed shot do? Meteor by itself isn’t that great. It only does 100k-400k at 5.4k damage. What makes meteor great is the fact that it benefits from damage buffs like aquaris+ebon/death engine armor, which would bump it up to maybe around the 2-4m range (if it is a crit and both staff and armor procs are active at the same time). I’m not familar with rogue, but maybe you can get similar results with pisces+death engine armor?

championboost
05-01-2022, 11:37 PM
ult aimed shot literally barely does more than a normal aimed shot. When a war ults he does more damage with with a green lv 20 weapon already

Adek Nakal
05-01-2022, 11:38 PM
just switch to war or mage

Oawaoebi
05-02-2022, 03:57 AM
Rog no proc ult is weak. But proc armor and weapon it can one hit everything. Remember evg and dm times.
The fruit ult I forgot how exactly it works but maybe make a rework and then it does. Makes rog invinsible for 3-5 sec. Focus goes back to war and mage and then for another 5 sec the rog have double armor.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Deathlyreaper
05-03-2022, 03:20 PM
Rog no proc ult is weak. But proc armor and weapon it can one hit everything. Remember evg and dm times.
The fruit ult I forgot how exactly it works but maybe make a rework and then it does. Makes rog invinsible for 3-5 sec. Focus goes back to war and mage and then for another 5 sec the rog have double armor.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

All herb ult does is give rogue a heal over time which isn’t that significant at all bc spamming pots is way more effective. I agree that it should give some sort of invincibility/durability effect. Tanks have aggro and hp multiplier ult (i think), mage had the massive shield, maybe rogue can have actual 100% dodge/break the cap on dodge for like 5 seconds.