PDA

View Full Version : dont release more game make AL ur last

dtandel
07-17-2012, 07:03 AM
STS plz dont release another game after arcane legends. coz some of us dont have much time to play all games (i only played PL), and also i quit PL because i thought no point wasting time hitting 71 coz AL looks amazing so i quit PL so i want u guys not to release any more after this one. coz i dont wanna use up my eye trying to cap both PL and AL so i had to quit

im sure some of u will understand and hope this game(AL) is awsome coz it certainly looks awsome and also coz i quit thinking ill be good so STS u better put some good stuff in this game cuz i dont wanna regret quiting PL

Bless
07-17-2012, 07:36 AM
I agree dont make any more games but just improve PL, SL, DL and AL... because DL hasnt been polished to perfection yet....

Late
07-17-2012, 10:46 AM
What if you get bored with the other sts games and you want a fresh start

HunterSLAYER
07-17-2012, 10:50 AM

About time SL had some updates.
It's like a dead game u know...

Sent from the UCS Blackstar Infested deck!

Bless
07-17-2012, 11:06 AM

About time SL had some updates.
It's like a dead game u know...

Sent from the UCS Blackstar Infested deck! exactly my point

Jblazer
07-17-2012, 02:27 PM
Well I don't think it should be "the last game".If they can make a game that attracts new people then they should do it.Now don't get me wrong they are going very fast,but this doesn't need to be there last.They just need to slow it down.

dtandel
07-18-2012, 10:35 AM
Well I don't think it should be "the last game".If they can make a game that attracts new people then they should do it.Now don't get me wrong they are going very fast,but this doesn't need to be there last.They just need to slow it down.

i dont mind if they create new ones as long as its not MMO maybe a RPG coz if they keep making online games then its hard to decide which one to play and the chances are that the more new ones they create the better graphics and other things they will put so ppl will have to quit old games( i already quit PL coz of this new one so dont wanna do the same in the future) so yea....

Paar
07-18-2012, 10:42 AM
Why should they work around your Schedule?

Snakespeare
07-18-2012, 10:47 AM
Dear Chevrolet, don't make any new cars. Dear apple, don't make any more iPads. Dear ABC, don't make any more tv shows.

Not

HunterSLAYER
07-18-2012, 12:31 PM
Dear Chevrolet, don't make any new cars. Dear apple, don't make any more iPads. Dear ABC, don't make any more tv shows.

Not

(Continued)Profitable for conpanies.

Sent from the UCS Blackstar Infested deck!

Cahaun
07-18-2012, 12:36 PM
Once they start growing, they can make different types of games. But that's in the future. STS is getting better and better, and it will soon flourish *creates flowers with hand gestures*

Iron Hand
07-18-2012, 12:57 PM
In truth I see both sides. Honestly in my opinion it is all about the comsumer. It has been shown even evident here that all games run their course and after awhile we become bored with it even with updating content, game content and new levels we often look for a new story and different challenge. Also we must consider hardware is continually advancing in technology but software takes awhile to catch up. People buy the newest phone they can each year or two and other companies come out with games that look bigger better badder than the one you have been playing. A company that comes out with a wide variety of games will reach a larger market place giving them the resources to go back to improve and revamp the games that were most popular and profitable. So i say bring on new games as a variety keeps me interested and passes the time it takes for the company to go revamp that great game. I am sure there is a wide variety of opinions on this and personally there is no right or wrong answer. I am just excited that a company is continually expanding, growing and showing an interest to stay competitive in the gaming market place. Hehe I think it would hard for me to tell atari, rockstar, microsoft, and other big game makers "No don't grow just keep rehashing the same title I want to play Galaga 23." We should not worry friends if our favorite games have a good fan base and market appeal they will continue to revamp that game until it loses that popularity and profitability.

Slant
07-18-2012, 01:15 PM
hmm its mostly about balancing a freemium model correctly
this has not really been done so far, so its good to experiment, still think a lot of ideas in DL were bang on, just got waylaid with the plat centricity
I hope we get a nice bouquet of games to spend time in

dtandel
07-19-2012, 11:04 AM

Not
ull understand when ull have to make a tough choice by picking the right game

dtandel
07-19-2012, 11:08 AM

Not

products are meant to be produce more and in a better way e.g ipad to ipad 2 but this is a game, a game which can be updated at any time not like an ipad that once a customer has it the apple will go around every houses to upgrade it

StompArtist
07-19-2012, 11:10 AM
products are meant to be produce more and in a better way e.g ipad to ipad 2 but this is a game, a game which can be updated at any time not like an ipad that once a customer has it the apple will go around every houses to upgrade it

iPad, MacBook, iPod, iPhone...

Asavadale
07-19-2012, 11:35 AM
Then dont play the other games Just stick to one game

SuperNachoz
07-19-2012, 05:31 PM
STS plz dont release another game after arcane legends. coz some of us dont have much time to play all games (i only played PL), and also i quit PL because i thought no point wasting time hitting 71 coz AL looks amazing so i quit PL so i want u guys not to release any more after this one. coz i dont wanna use up my eye trying to cap both PL and AL so i had to quit

im sure some of u will understand and hope this game(AL) is awsome coz it certainly looks awsome and also coz i quit thinking ill be good so STS u better put some good stuff in this game cuz i dont wanna regret quiting PL

Dude, for one, they r reaching multiple audiences, for 2, find the one u like the most and play that, for me it was .sl, plus u don't have to beat every game, so keep goin STS, ftw

bronislav84
07-19-2012, 05:45 PM
I have to agree. It's hard to keep up if you're playing more than one STS game AND trying to have a life. Quality over quantity. Please don't be like Zynga STS.

I quit PL and only play events, playing SL but it's pretty dead, playing DL because I have an awesome guild and it's easy to level. Another game would ruin me, but AL sounds like it will be fun.

No more though!

Traebeles99
07-20-2012, 10:51 PM
Why should they work around your Schedule?

I agree with you here my thing u quit Pl on your own time u didn't have to quit I'm not quitting and 2 games isn't that much u know to play.

enix21
07-20-2012, 10:56 PM
It's a company and they do whatever to pay the checks of there workers. You don't need to be playing every single game every single second.

Zombiemurder
07-20-2012, 11:12 PM
U have a good idea saying it's too many games but they need more ppl in the community stick with Wat game u like if PL is ur current favorite keep playing try AL and PL out see wats more fun if equal try playing both a little here n there I'd love to here Wat u think of AL cuz I can't play it or DL for that matter my iPod is too "old" and get "updated" to play them (" " stating it was said above) I found SL first and stuck to it because I really got into it so if ur really into PL stick with it dude!

Tvis
07-21-2012, 12:36 AM
You're going to try to tell a company to stop doing what they do best? Let them do what they do. Pick only one game if needs be.

Reddwing
07-21-2012, 12:49 AM
As long as STS updates their old games (in a reasonable amount of time, *cough, SL*) Ill be happy to try all their new games.

SkillFullGamer
07-26-2012, 08:24 PM
I dunno but in my experience you should make one LAST game after AL, that is simply a perfection of its previous counterparts. Make it a masterpiece ! And you will have an even bigger community and Great game. Make it epic ? Kinda like Wow, or Diablo, very complex, better pvp, pve, things tokeep people interested.

dtandel
07-27-2012, 09:47 AM
Then dont play the other games Just stick to one game

thats exactly wht am gonna do but if a better game comes out then my mind will wanna play tht and all the time spent playing the current game will go in vein so all tht lvl caping and other stuff like plat and stuff will all be 4 nofin

Elyseon
07-27-2012, 09:55 AM
More games = more money + more fame
More fame = more money
More money = sts goal

dtandel
07-27-2012, 09:57 AM
ppl whos sayin pick the one u like thts exaclty waht i did i picked AL so i quit pl for this new one. but my point was tht the more they create the population in each game will decrease and lvling and farming will be longer.

and i dont care any more if they make more or not imanna stick with AL cant be arsed to play other ones coz ill be a total waste of time and effort. and most important the money spent on PLATIMUM

KillaSkillz
07-27-2012, 03:57 PM
If AL is like DL's set up you will have plenty of time between the updates to play both and either SL or PL.

It takes a week or less to Cap in DL with no enhancers. Lets assume AL is the same possibly, then little bits of new tossed in every couple of weeks or so. Totally possible if AL is similar set up to DL, that there will be plenty of time to play 3 of the titles,

What's sad is SL seems completely ignored and it is my favorite so far. Its the right amount of teamwork and challenge in my opinion. Dark Legends is ok for a time filler, but I don't really have to play that, just click some tabs and come back later.

WilliamLauf
07-28-2012, 06:40 AM
shut up! Create more and more games, spacetime has got best games ever ! :cool:

bramer
08-02-2012, 02:45 PM
*Totally agrees with WilliamLauf* Lol, I think STS should continue to make games, but should branch out into other category's like RPG's and Platformers

This is Bramer - signing out

EffenSeven
08-03-2012, 03:00 AM
It's about trying to bring in new players. Not everyone is going to like PL but SL appeals to them, but maybe those two don't appeal to some people, but they were lured in with DL. I'm sure AL will appeal to completely new fans as well as current fans of the other games. I wouldn't complain about STS too much. As someone mentioned in this thread about Zynga. STS is at least affordable and they're not trying to cheat you out of your money. All the prices for plat and things to buy with plat are perfect and I hope nothing changes in that respect. Based on what I've seen of STS, I encourage them to make more games because they certainly know how to appeal to fans and make the games fun. You don't see that with companies too much these days.

Mateen Malik
08-06-2012, 03:50 AM
Seriously what is the matter with u why should they work with you ? If u have tough choice u should not quit u should have time for all of them i see no need for this thread and i hope a developer reads and locks it

BlueFox128
08-10-2012, 09:10 AM
I think AL should probably be their last, but they could add like expansion sets for AL once most people have finished the game.

Sciazaratek
08-10-2012, 10:13 AM
Mate, those are not good arguments.

No one forces you to play ALL Legends games . Also they have their own community with Pl , Sl , Dl and soon Al aswell.

Their company , their work , their rules

Schtoiven
08-19-2012, 05:35 PM
I don't think they should stop making games entirely, but they do need to focus back on the games they have. If SL has another nine-month wait for a new level cap I don't think it will survive. They need to reorder their priorities; two new game releases without a new level cap is insane. DL is still being tweaked rather heavily, so they should be focusing on getting SL cap out and adjustments there, not developing an entirely new game. STS is overextending themselves. This isn't to say they shouldn't make new games, as long as they can also maintain the others.

Tayvar
08-31-2012, 02:57 PM
What if Baskin robbins stopped at only four flavours, or Nike only made four pairs of shoes? We would be deprived of variety. For instance I have no interest in DL at all, the whole theme of the game is totally unappealing to me, but I very much enjoy SL and PL. Now I'm really looking forward to AL. If the folks at STS have proven anything its that they have imagination and creativity, who knows what they will dream up next.

Zodiarck
09-06-2012, 01:49 AM
Well not last but,i agree slow down I quit sl for atleast a year I start again and even managed to cap without,any change so im L41 with nothing to do x.x

Snakespeare
09-07-2012, 10:52 AM
Every once in a while the fans of Sherlock Holmes get to use the word "pshaw". I have no idea how to pronounce it, but it's fun to write.

pshaw! Imagine if someone thought they were supposed to play every game from Electronic Arts or UbiSoft. You'd think they were absurd. So why do we think we have to have characters at cap in every game STS makes?

Drizzid
09-16-2012, 02:41 PM
ull understand when ull have to make a tough choice by picking the right game

LOL! You're right, I dread the day when I must make the ever so important decision of which free mobile game I choose to spend some time with.

Think for a second how silly this request is. You want a game company to stop making games just so you don't have to make a 'tough' choice on which one to play. D'OH!

McBain
09-19-2012, 11:17 PM
PL still hasn't been topped in my opinion. For me the choice is easy to mostly play PL, due to both the amount of content and friends/guild I have there, but I like the fact that there are other options when I want a change of scenery. DL is cool because I can keep my character "current" with little to no work thanks to the offline missions. SL I don't play as much because it's a "grinder" like PL, and I only have so much time to spend playing games, so I only find myself wanting to play it if there's new content, which there hasn't been for a while.

I only say this just to give an example of "prioritizing" the games, at least for me personally. Your mileage may vary. I'm excited to see what AL will be like.

Mothwing
09-19-2012, 11:26 PM
This is like telling an artist to stop making art.

I strongly disagree. I think the more choices, the better. I DO think that they should make an offline game, where you can earn currency to cash in on one of legends titles. It's been reccomended before, and I think it's a great idea.

Maybe something offline for a change...?

BodMaster
09-20-2012, 12:14 AM
I'd have to agree to a certain extent. But only due to the fact they are unable to "Juggle" their games as it is. One flourishes, another pays the penalty for it. (Shown in PL, and now SL has the ends meet)

Sure when they have the "money" and employee's for it go ahead and continue to make as many games as you like. We all play different games in sts franchise, but do not realise by purchasing plat (funding the game) that only goes ino the development of another, not into the game you enjoy the most.

For 10+ months work only to get 3 recycled maps (sure the story...), recycled weapons with a few highlights and a Flag. New = 1 Gear set, which looks the same for trash - epic/pink.

This above is a sure idea of the ammount of time that went into this update.

razerfingers
09-20-2012, 01:22 AM
I'd have to agree to a certain extent. But only due to the fact they are unable to "Juggle" their games as it is. One flourishes, another pays the penalty for it. (Shown in PL, and now SL has the ends meet)

Sure when they have the "money" and employee's for it go ahead and continue to make as many games as you like. We all play different games in sts franchise, but do not realise by purchasing plat (funding the game) that only goes ino the development of another, not into the game you enjoy the most.

For 10+ months work only to get 3 recycled maps (sure the story...), recycled weapons with a few highlights and a Flag. New = 1 Gear set, which looks the same for trash - epic/pink.

This above is a sure idea of the ammount of time that went into this update.
Sure, but be happy that greens, and oranges are actually cool looking for a change not restated since numa prime.. lol

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

csb
09-20-2012, 04:57 PM
They aren't done. STS needs to make "Pony Land Adventures". I want to play a pony. :smile:

Walkhardd
09-21-2012, 02:53 PM
The amount of facepalm in this thread it astounding..

Superdexme
09-23-2012, 12:24 AM
First world problems eh?

Jig
09-26-2012, 06:03 AM
Just about 4 games 2 years and a half O.o not bad but slow down and concentrate on PL SL DL AL I Little more then releasing new games, i don't know what there plan is but slow down make games better instead of remaking. But hey, they can do whatever they WHUNNA DOOO

BodMaster
09-26-2012, 10:10 AM
Sure, but be happy that greens, and oranges are actually cool looking for a change not restated since numa prime.. lol

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Aren't we back in Numa Prime xD

StompArtist
09-26-2012, 10:15 AM
They aren't done. STS needs to make "Pony Land Adventures". I want to play a pony. :smile:

http://www.legendsofequestria.com/

Growwle
09-29-2012, 03:56 PM
Nah, they need a steampunk game, an Asian themed game, a wild west game (although that can be steampunk).