PDA

View Full Version : Crashing Issues - Patch Later Today

Samhayne
07-17-2012, 08:44 AM
Hey everyone,

Just a head's up that we have a bug fix patch coming together for Star Legends soon. Among several things, this patch will also correct a problem leading to client crashes.

StompArtist
07-17-2012, 08:46 AM
Thank you Captain STS! lol

Zaonabiuibil
07-17-2012, 08:53 AM
Woo!

octavos
07-17-2012, 08:56 AM
sweet, sounds like a plan.
in SL its General Samhayne, and Admiral JustG...with Gibber as Battalion commander.

DataPunk
07-17-2012, 09:52 AM
Good to know thanks for the update!

FluffNStuff
07-17-2012, 09:55 AM
sweet, sounds like a plan.
in SL its General Samhayne, and Admiral JustG...with Gibber as Battalion commander.

So Gibber has been promoted from deck swabber now that the Infested Deck has actually been released?

octavos
07-17-2012, 10:05 AM
So Gibber has been promoted from deck swabber now that the Infested Deck has actually been released?

humm, and I thought I was nice with my words, No need to poke at gibber fluff. for the record Gibber has done well by the community...its apple's acceptance process that took forever.

HunterSLAYER
07-17-2012, 10:59 AM
humm, and I thought I was nice with my words, No need to poke at gibber fluff. for the record Gibber has done well by the community...its apple's acceptance process that took forever.

He's done alot but i still don't get why he don't comment and give his opinion on players' thread often. SL could use some feedback XS

Sent from the UCS Blackstar Infested deck!

PianoWizzy
07-17-2012, 11:12 AM
Hey everyone,

Just a head's up that we have a bug fix patch coming together for Star Legends soon. Among several things, this patch will also correct a problem leading to client crashes.

Thank you. Let me just say for a lot of us that we're happy just to hear that SL is being worked on.