PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Passive not working

redawaken1215
05-03-2022, 06:47 AM
why is lucky passive(%luck to party) doesn't seems to work when I slot it's aa or hb?is it a bug or just the game mechanics?

Fake_Stats
05-03-2022, 07:10 AM
why is lucky passive(%luck to party) doesn't seems to work when I slot it's aa or hb?is it a bug or just the game mechanics?In order for any pet "passive" to work, you need to have that pet opened as a base pet, and then slot other eggs in it for hb and aa.

Послато са SM-A600G помоћу Тапатока

redawaken1215
05-03-2022, 09:34 AM
I know that, my quesion is why the passive work diffrently when i slot lucky pet's aa and hb with other pet(feng hb and timur aa)?

Juicymango
05-03-2022, 11:13 AM
I could imagine that it just doenst work, when you slot in other pets. Maybe thats wanted as it would give more luck? Could also be a bug though. Did you try with different pets? If its the same with different pets in your slots, then its probably wanted.

Maybe a dev can answer that?

Cinco
05-03-2022, 11:21 AM
The luck pulse is a passive benefit of Lucky. Passives are tied to the base pet and cannot be slotted into other pets.

Juicymango
05-03-2022, 11:32 AM
The luck pulse is a passive benefit of Lucky. Passives are tied to the base pet and cannot be slotted into other pets.

I think he means, that the passive benefit is not working on lucky, while another egg is Slotted into lucky itself. Is that supposed to work like that?

Cinco
05-03-2022, 11:38 AM
I think he means, that the passive benefit is not working on lucky, while another egg is Slotted into lucky itself. Is that supposed to work like that?

Really? Definitely not how I read the OP - but I'll take a look and see if that's happening. Thanks!

Juicymango
05-03-2022, 11:40 AM
Really? Definitely not how I read the OP - but I'll take a look and see if that's happening. Thanks!

Awesome, thanks :)

Elec
05-03-2022, 11:50 AM
It works.
Lucky needs to be in a map and hit a mob. Then green circle appears that gives 5% luck.
Check your stats in a map.