PDA

View Full Version : Stash organization tweak please

PianoWizzy
07-17-2012, 11:28 AM
I note that guns which require 2 hands to equip [rifles, cannons, dual pistols, hand blasters] are showing up in my shield tab. Is it possible for you guys to adjust that guns don't show up with my shields in stash?

Thanks very much.

Flashgunner
07-17-2012, 11:38 AM
I note that guns which require 2 hands to equip [rifles, cannons, dual pistols, hand blasters] are showing up in my shield tab. Is it possible for you guys to adjust that guns don't show up with my shields in stash?

Thanks very much.

Well first of all
Since it's two handed, they can't reach you
The shield part is unexplainable
End of list.

PianoWizzy
07-17-2012, 11:42 AM
Well first of all
Since it's two handed, they can't reach you
The shield part is unexplainable
End of list.

Uh, who can't reach me? And the reason I was asking for this tweak is that I have a friend who farms a lot of L30 shields and I sell em for him and I'd like to be able to find these things quickly.

Ozuyucalebam
07-17-2012, 12:33 PM

Thanks very much.
well it seems to me they brought back the old disorganized stash. Im assuming people didnt understand the tabs. I am very angry about this. Stash tabs was the best thing to happen to the stash. now its back to the same ole disorganized pile of......... anyway.
Sorry im a bit Angry.

And as soon as i posted this.... i cant unstash anything at all. Nothing!

razerfingers
07-17-2012, 12:36 PM
well it seems to me they brought back the old disorganized stash. Im assuming people didnt understand the tabs. I am very angry about this. Stash tabs was the best thing to happen to the stash. now its back to the same ole disorganized pile of......... anyway.
Sorry im a bit Angry

Agreed

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Ozuyucalebam
07-17-2012, 12:37 PM
Agreed

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

this may be specific to me (prob not) but i cant unstash a thing now

PianoWizzy
07-17-2012, 01:20 PM
Sorry im a bit Angry.

And as soon as i posted this.... i cant unstash anything at all. Nothing!

I just logged on after I posted this today and ARRRGH I HATE THAT

And everyone else is having that same problem with the fixes today. Can't unstash.

Worship
07-17-2012, 01:25 PM
It shows up in the shield tab because you can't equip a shield when both hands are already used up..

PianoWizzy
07-17-2012, 06:48 PM
It shows up in the shield tab because you can't equip a shield when both hands are already used up..

Aw. :(

Jblazer
07-17-2012, 06:58 PM
Aw. :(

Yeah he's right.Well except for flamethrower and some other items can use vanity shield and weapon.

Flowman
07-18-2012, 03:59 AM
Wait people really didn't understand the tabs for the stash?

How?...

PianoWizzy
07-18-2012, 12:20 PM

How?...

I'm starting to hate the people who complained they couldn't find their stuff in stash because they were too lazy/[something else I won't say out loud] to try pressing other buttons to find them. Or reading the little label that said "Weapons" as in that was the list being shown. -.-"

Ladylux
07-18-2012, 04:02 PM

How?...

I'm starting to hate the people who complained they couldn't find their stuff in stash because they were too lazy/[something else I won't say out loud] to try pressing other buttons to find them. Or reading the little label that said "Weapons" as in that was the list being shown. -.-" amen sista!! I wish there was some organaziton in the stash