Pickname - Dougim
05-03-2022, 01:50 PM
increase the event token rate please.

5tk x 200 ( bosses ) = 1k token

1 unlocked chest opening it's without logic

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

kulldeepboro
05-03-2022, 01:52 PM
+ 25 plat for super massive is big scam . they put it there so those who got plats from grinder event can be wasted on that chest . biggest scam

Sent with love [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

BUTTONCHICKEN
05-03-2022, 01:53 PM
35 tokens for 15mins XD

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk

Cinco
05-03-2022, 01:54 PM
Let us know what level you are and where you're fighting if you can. Thanks!

kulldeepboro
05-03-2022, 01:55 PM
Let us know what level you are and where you're fighting if you can. Thanks!81, hauntlet

BUTTONCHICKEN
05-03-2022, 01:56 PM
hauntlet

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk

Cinco
05-03-2022, 01:56 PM
81, hauntlet

Thanks!

Try Vardan Valley and/or Zodias for best results.

Bosses do have the best chance to drop but you can also drop from normal monsters.

kulldeepboro
05-03-2022, 01:57 PM
Let us know what level you are and where you're fighting if you can. Thanks!i dont mind if token drops are on luck based and dropping 5 each time when reroll

Cinco
05-03-2022, 01:59 PM
i dont mind if token drops are on luck based and dropping 5 each time when reroll

Since the 1's and 3's are Common and Rare, I suspect that your luck is pushing you up to 5's. Just a guess. Happy farming! :-)

Pickname - Dougim
05-03-2022, 02:00 PM
Let us know what level you are and where you're fighting if you can. Thanks!Planar Arena [Elite], LVL 81

Cinco
05-03-2022, 02:00 PM
Planar Arena [Elite], LVL 81

Thanks! I would definitely suggest playing Zodias or Vardan Valley to get the best token drops. Keep in mind: bosses will have the highest chance to drop but you can also gain event loot from the normal monsters. Chances will be best for your 81 in the 81 content. Best wishes and good luck!!

kulldeepboro
05-03-2022, 02:01 PM
Since the 1's and 3's are Common and Rare, I suspect that your luck is pushing you up to 5's. Just a guess. Happy farming! :-)5 is maximum ?

Cinco
05-03-2022, 02:01 PM
5 is maximum ?

There are 7's and 9's - and 9 is the max drop for the tokens.

kulldeepboro
05-03-2022, 02:03 PM
There are 7's and 9's - and 9 is the max drop for the tokens.oh ok ty sir

Nexior
05-03-2022, 02:19 PM
Thanks! I would definitely suggest playing Zodias or Vardan Valley to get the best token drops. Keep in mind: bosses will have the highest chance to drop but you can also gain event loot from the normal monsters. Chances will be best for your 81 in the 81 content. Best wishes and good luck!!Should u try hauntlet ? We playing this game at least . Zodiac valley cant compare to loot vs hauntlet.
Second point
knight axe for warrior bugged , charged skill counted like a normal. Also crap like legendary items.
Mythic gun cant compare even with ebon gun 71lvl!
Dunno about bow.
Why u never realese weapons balanced...

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

caabarader
Thanks!

Try Vardan Valley and/or Zodias for best results.

Bosses do have the best chance to drop but you can also drop from normal monsters.Just tried around 10-15 runs mecha elite and didn't got any :/

Bombation
I understand where to get the tokens, but the drop rate really needs to rise because sometimes a run gives nothing

kulldeepboro
oh ok ty sir

Sent with love [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]nah i take back the ty . drops are worst on zodias and valley . did 5 runs on sunken didnt even saw a single 7 or 9 ,i guess this event isnt for me

Observing
Why do warriors get pull on new weapon and we get push ? Push is useless

Cinco
05-03-2022, 02:21 PM
Should u try hauntlet ? We playing this game at least . Zodiac valley cant compare to loot vs hauntlet.
Second point
knight axe for warrior bugged , charged skill counted like a normal. Also crap like legendary items.
Mythic gun cant compare even with ebon gun 71lvl!
Dunno about bow.
Why u never realese weapons balanced...

It's wrong to expect these Mythics to outclass the Zodias Mythics; no offense.

If you're getting better loot in Hauntlet - by all means... farm the Hauntlet. I'm responding to players that are playing 76 and 81 toons with info that's useful.

Nexior
05-03-2022, 02:21 PM
Why do warriors get pull on new weapon and we get push ? Push is uselessDid u saw that pull ? Even bemine aa pull better. Its even shame to say in descriptions its pulling...

kulldeepboro
05-03-2022, 02:22 PM
Did u saw that pull ? Even bemine aa pull better. Its even shame to say in descriptions its pulling...

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalkalol

BlahBlodyValentine
05-03-2022, 02:23 PM
worst drop rate feels like your just wasting time.

Bombation
05-03-2022, 02:26 PM
Cinco can the droprate of the tokens get higher please, some runs give nothing

Nexior
05-03-2022, 02:30 PM
It's wrong to expect these Mythics to outclass the Zodias Mythics; no offense.

If you're getting better loot in Hauntlet - by all means... farm the Hauntlet. I'm responding to players that are playing 76 and 81 toons with info that's useful.I expected at least better then 71lvl expansion weapons. Or at least i could take some fun from new weapons , funny proc etc.

Cinco
05-03-2022, 02:30 PM
Cinco can the droprate of the tokens get higher please, some runs give nothing

Yes! We'll definitely consider changes to the rates as the event progresses.

I don't think it's wise to adjust after less than an hour - but we will be monitoring the inflow of tokens!

Ilove_Poopoo
05-03-2022, 02:34 PM
Yea even 71-76 arc weaps that cost 5m less today are more helpful than any of the new mythic weapons even with the 4/4 set.

Token drop rates are bad. Vendor items are a joke.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Cinco
05-03-2022, 02:38 PM
Yea even 71-76 arc weaps that cost 5m less today are more helpful than any of the new mythic weapons even with the 4/4 set.

Token drop rates are bad. Vendor items are a joke.

Fair criticism. We differ on how Arcanes should compare to Mythics over the span of 5-10 levels, but I appreciate the feedback nevertheless.

Our aim here was to make something akin to the Roman Candle weapons; not an 'end all' weapon to eclipse the best gear you have - but something fun to collect and use when you're feeling saucy.

At the risk of putting words in your mouth (please forgive me in advance), I'd say: given the strong community desire to see ultra-powerful gear that totally destroys the 81 Mythics, I can understand the sentiment that these limited edition gears aren't helpful... or at least not the help you were looking for.

Uereazagr
05-03-2022, 02:42 PM
Fair criticism. We differ on how Arcanes should compare to Mythics over the span of 5-10 levels, but I appreciate the feedback nevertheless.

Our aim here was to make something akin to the Roman Candle weapons; not an 'end all' weapon to eclipse the best gear you have - but something fun to collect and use when you're feeling saucy.

At the risk of putting words in your mouth (please forgive me in advance), I'd say: given the strong community desire to see ultra-powerful gear that totally destroys the 81 Mythics, I can understand the sentiment that these limited edition gears aren't helpful... or at least not the help you were looking for.

The thing is, rogues and mages were expecting a fun alternative, and wars were expecting a clear weapon for their myth set, and it turned out to be a complete disappointment

Nexior
05-03-2022, 02:43 PM

At the risk of putting words in your mouth (please forgive me in advance), I'd say: given the strong community desire to see ultra-powerful gear that totally destroys the 81 Mythics, I can understand the sentiment that these limited edition gears aren't helpful... or at least not the help you were looking for.Roman candle why was nice for community ?
- Twink low lvl BEST WEP for pvp/pve
- Proc was diffrent then any other weapon
- Extra Graphics of exloding fireballs looks nice and cool.

Whats in your opinion is cool in this weapons ?
Just curious

Nocturnus
05-03-2022, 02:45 PM
Horrible token drop, no matter the map. I'm out.

Cinco
05-03-2022, 02:47 PM
The thing is, rogues and mages were expecting a fun alternative, and wars were expecting a clear weapon for their myth set, and it turned out to be a complete disappointment

I hear you. And I believe that sentiment would make greater impact if I had come out with some statement like: "A great clear weapon is coming for Wars" ...but that's never been the case.

With respect, I'm gonna disagree about the fun factor. These new Mythics were a blast to play with all through development. Obviously, we're not striving for the meta goals that Arcane Legends (especially my Pro players) are shooting for. I just enjoy using 'blasters' like I'm in a beefed-up Star Legends and 'energy swords' ...which Star Legends needs, now that I think about it :-)

Best wishes and thanks for the feedback as always!

Uereazagr
05-03-2022, 02:48 PM
I hear you. And I believe that sentiment would make greater impact if I had come out with some statement like: "A great clear weapon is coming for Wars" ...but that's never been the case.

With respect, I'm gonna disagree about the fun factor. These new Mythics were a blast to play with all through development. Obviously, we're not striving for the meta goals that Arcane Legends (especially my Pro players) are shooting for. I just enjoy using 'blasters' like I'm in a beefed-up Star Legends and 'energy swords' ...which Star Legends needs, now that I think about it :-)

Best wishes and thanks for the feedback as always!
Fair. I really don’t understand why would it contribute to completing myth set then.

Ilove_Poopoo
05-03-2022, 02:48 PM

At the risk of putting words in your mouth (please forgive me in advance), I'd say: given the strong community desire to see ultra-powerful gear that totally destroys the 81 Mythics, I can understand the sentiment that these limited edition gears aren't helpful... or at least not the help you were looking for.Was expecting alternatives, more unique procs to give the endgame gameplay more options for playstyle. Also, you were the ones who nerfered the proc stacking but at the same time released even powerful procs - even more than what proc stacking did. It ruined the combos we did - but now we're stuck with very little variations to work with.

But all good. Just hoped there were more stuff in the vendors than a vanity set for the whole week.

Cinco
05-03-2022, 02:49 PM
Roman candle why was nice for community ?
- Twink low lvl BEST WEP for pvp/pve
- Proc was diffrent then any other weapon
- Extra Graphics of exloding fireballs looks nice and cool.

Whats in your opinion is cool in this weapons ?
Just curious

I specifically didn't want to replace 'best weapon for Twink PvP' - so we can disagree about whether these should've been that, and I'll respect your opinion ;-)

As for the fun... literally everything that you mention about the candles. SFX are also something I really enjoy so there's that as well.

I am not trying to convince you that these are 'fun' when you don't think they're fun; but the converse is also true.

Uereazagr
05-03-2022, 02:52 PM
I specifically didn't want to replace 'best weapon for Twink PvP' - so we can disagree about whether these should've been that, and I'll respect your opinion ;-)

As for the fun... literally everything that you mention about the candles. SFX are also something I really enjoy so there's that as well.

I am not trying to convince you that these are 'fun' when you don't think they're fun; but the converse is also true.

By the way, you know that saber is bugged right?It acts like a pit sword currently— you can’t use a charged attack

Cinco
05-03-2022, 02:53 PM
Fair. I really don’t understand why would it contribute to completing myth set then.

My feeling is: if you've gone through the trouble to acquire all the other pieces of the Myth 81 set you're not going to even try something that drops your DPS by ~2-3K

I realize that they don't fit the theme and I wrestled with it quite a bit. In the end, I wanted these to provide an opportunity for alternative fun with the current max level set :-)

Cinco
05-03-2022, 02:54 PM
By the way, you know that saber is bugged right?It acts like a pit sword currently— you can’t use a charged attack

Okay - so the sword is working for me in both normal and charged attacks. What specifically are you seeing? If there's an issue I'll get it fixed ASAP!

Uereazagr
05-03-2022, 02:57 PM
Okay - so the sword is working for me in both normal and charged attacks. What specifically are you seeing? If there's an issue I'll get it fixed ASAP!

Well it doesn’t give the “charged” smash animation, like other weapons(neptaris dozer axe etc), instead when you charge it, it uses one of basic attack animations(thrust, swing, chop)

Cinco
05-03-2022, 03:00 PM
Well it doesn’t give the “charged” smash animation, like other weapons(neptaris dozer axe etc), instead when you charge it, it uses one of basic attack animations(thrust, swing, chop)

Oh! I see what you're saying. Thanks for the info - should be easy to fix the visuals.

Uereazagr
05-03-2022, 03:02 PM
Oh! I see what you're saying. Thanks for the info - should be easy to fix the visuals.

Btw, a fun comparison of neptaris and saber stats right here 244715 244716

Xuds
05-03-2022, 03:02 PM
I think people thought these weapons were gonna be good because they're mythic rarity and mythic right now is the zodias weaps, maybe the new weapons should've been a different type of rarity or even the zodias should've been the arc weapons since the begining

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Cinco
05-03-2022, 03:08 PM
I think people thought these weapons were gonna be good because they're mythic rarity and mythic right now is the zodias weaps, maybe the new weapons should've been a different type of rarity or even the zodias should've been the arc weapons since the begining

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

If you see the post above yours you'll note that there is very little difference between the DPS (for instance). Considering the magnitude and variety of stats they are definitely 'Mythic' weapons.

I think the general issue here is the belief that the next weapon set would make the Zodias 81's obsolete. They weren't meant to do this.

Uereazagr
05-03-2022, 03:09 PM
If you see the post above yours you'll note that there is very little difference between the DPS (for instance). Considering the magnitude and variety of stats they are definitely 'Mythic' weapons.

I think the general issue here is the belief that the next weapon set would make the Zodias 81's obsolete. They weren't meant to do this.
How about making them an inferior alternative then?:)
UPD: make proc good in pvp or something

Cinco
05-03-2022, 03:10 PM
How about making them an inferior alternative then?:)

Considering the procs of the Mythic 81 Zodias weapons, this is already the case ;-)

Uereazagr
05-03-2022, 03:16 PM
Considering the procs of the Mythic 81 Zodias weapons, this is already the case ;-)

I meant make them slightly viable* because they can’t even do anything in normal zodias pve, not even talking about elite

Uereazagr
05-03-2022, 03:18 PM
OR you could make the push/pull really strong, so they actually become fun(like dragonskin slicer)

Deathlyreaper
05-03-2022, 03:29 PM
I’m liking the idea of the rogue and war weps ngl. Yes they don’t do crazy dmg but they add variety.

My only hope is that these procs are buffed a bit. So for warriors, make the pull slightly bigger.For rogues, maybe make it so that a charged attack hits more than 3 enemies (i’ve tested and 3 was the max number of enemies hit, i could be wrong). The description on the rogue bow made it seem like it could hit a lot of mobs as long as they were in the 3m range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fear
05-03-2022, 03:53 PM
make rogue bow have an aoe proc on normal attacks. i’m not sure what’s fun about them when it seems to shoot like any other bow in game but with a different visual and sound. the proc is hardly noticeable. it feels like a legendary bow. i never expected this to overtake zodias, but it feels the same as legendary 81 bow. Maybe the proc can be like the fire proc from bows in PL or napalm from SL. Thanks!!

Tankylikehulk
05-03-2022, 03:54 PM
We aren't expecting super op new mythics weapons or better than current one.
We just wanna enjoy procs, for sword maybe stronger pull at least better than mythic dreamscape sword.. For bow maybe charged attack creates laser rain and guns laser beams. Not looking for huge dmg or op stats just wanna play with decent procs.

Cinco
05-03-2022, 04:19 PM
Two quick things:

- I agree that the token drop rate needs an increase. A substantial one (not a multiplier, but like ~25 - 50% more than it is right now).

- Rusk Industry Mythics can do with a buff to damage (and an increase to the target area effect, as was suggested) since the procs pale in comparison to the Zodias Mythics.

Pickname - Dougim
05-03-2022, 06:32 PM
Two quick things:

- I agree that the token drop rate needs an increase. A substantial one (not a multiplier, but like ~25 - 50% more than it is right now).

- Rusk Industry Mythics can do with a buff to damage (and an increase to the target area effect, as was suggested) since the procs pale in comparison to the Zodias Mythics.Ty, need

Pickname - Dougim
05-03-2022, 06:34 PM
Two quick things:

- Rusk Industry Mythics can do with a buff to damage (and an increase to the target area effect, as was suggested) since the procs pale in comparison to the Zodias Mythics.if it increases up to 50%, it would certainly get many more people playing and it would improve more.

Elec
05-03-2022, 07:24 PM
I'm actually glad that this new mythic weapons don't outclass previous weapons.
Just hoped it had unique proc that could help with, like pull or decent debuff.
It doesn't make sense an event gear that will be dropped very limited amount outclass major gear.

And I'm 81 and got 3-5 tokens for each esf runs which takes 2-3mins. But hauntlet drops a lot more for 15 sec.
I don't mind running hauntlet but it would be much enjoyable if Zodiac actually drops most tokens.

Kudo to design team except no gloves stormtroopers have.