PDA

View Full Version : Saber sword is really bad

Uereazagr
05-03-2022, 01:59 PM
1. Deals very little damage on proc(pull). 2. Weapon doesn’t seem to get charged, it just “fails” attacks and doesn’t give the charge animation. Im not sure why would we choose this over neptaris or polaris

Tankylikehulk
05-03-2022, 03:40 PM
I tried it also and yea can't charge it properly, pulls are too weak also, swift's AA is way better.

Cinco
05-03-2022, 04:21 PM
Appreciate the details on the charge issue. It'll be fixed with the next update.

Also, I do think it needs a buff to damage. Zodias weapon procs are still going to outclass it, but a bit more damage will make it a much more viable alternative ;-)

Fear
05-03-2022, 09:02 PM
Is saber better now after buff XD

abbrv
05-03-2022, 11:20 PM
its like legendary weap… no fun at all :) if only the pull is similar or more effective than the old terror blade.

better to get the vanity saber!

Analytical
05-04-2022, 12:53 AM
its like legendary weap… no fun at all :) if only the pull is similar or more effective than the old terror blade.

better to get the vanity saber!

Doesn't seem fair to be more powerful/effective than arcane Terror blade(arcane > mythic) , at most it can be made similar to that of dreamscape sword (mythic = mythic)

terror blade is lvl66 and we are on lvl81 now… its already due.
Don't think I have ever seen 2 weapons having the exact same procs with the only difference being on the levels. Each weapon, arcane or mythic or whichever rarity, regardless of their levels, don't give the same proc. There needs to be a point for a different weapon other than simply reducing the cost of old rare weapons, which in this case as Cinco puts it: as an alternative weapon to the 81 zodias mythic to spice up gameplay - it's not meant to be a replacement for Terror Blade or other outdated weapons like glint weapons, immortal weapons, ollerus maul, Frost hammer etc.

abbrv
05-04-2022, 01:20 AM
terror blade is lvl66 and we are on lvl81 now… its already due.