PDA

View Full Version : New mythic weapons

Encryptions
05-03-2022, 02:48 PM
Really not trying to sound rude but are these just for fun or actually ment to be used in pve? I would say remove the push from both rog and mage weapons and make them shoot 3 arrows / bullets per normal attack instead of 1 and increase the base damage of each by a tad bit. As for the warrior sword, its sad to say this but dreamscape sword is better, I don't know if these weapons are for fun or actual use in pve. If these are for fun, can they be labeled as heroic along with the roman blasters? Warrior really needs a mob clear wep, no ideas on me atm. Designs are cool, especially the mage gun sound and graphics, but I don't see a future use for these.

Fear
05-03-2022, 03:44 PM
agreeee. make the bow shoot 4 shots and 5 shots charged like a new dusk bow. also, why can’t the new warrior myth get the same pull proc as tb?

Cinco
05-03-2022, 04:20 PM
Yes to the increase on damage.

And I changed my mind about the multi-shot - we'll add this for the next update :-)

shockbleker
05-07-2022, 12:47 AM
Yes to the increase on damage.

And I changed my mind about the multi-shot - we'll add this for the next update :-)

I think about end game 81 weapon is very weak sir, about no proc stacking again, if use only 1 wepon can't hit the normal mob zodias, only 2% hp mob zodias i think XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sixzy
05-07-2022, 01:16 AM
weapon that cannot be use in end game is no fun at all. please make it useable
enhance dot and pull for sword.

Uereazagr
05-07-2022, 01:41 AM
How about adding the wildfire mechanic to DoT?Flame forged staff was like the most fun to play weapon for mage ever, wish that makes a comeback someday

will0
05-07-2022, 03:58 AM
How about adding the wildfire mechanic to DoT?Flame forged staff was like the most fun to play weapon for mage ever, wish that makes a comeback someday

flame staff was the best DOT too bad it was nerf