PDA

View Full Version : Had to bring this since you guys didn't learn anything from the grinders event

Zepellin
05-03-2022, 03:23 PM
So this new event is actually way worse than the grinders event be it token drops from all the maps and the biased 1k mini crate pull, where you get nothing besides epic items or if sometimes you're lucky you get some gold. I thought this event is going to be better after the criticism you guys received from the grinders event.
But here I am again talking about the ongoing event with much dissatisfaction than before.
First of all the token drops from all maps 81 or less have ridiculously less drop rate than grinders event. I thought maybe this event has something at its disposal for players to grind without any regret but seriously 1-6 tokens from 1 run? So it'd take about more than 230 runs for me to reach 1k tokens milestone for the chest and then when I open it I get epic items. This is totally upsetting when you have so much expectations from the devs to bring out an enjoyable event where you have no regrets for the time you spend farming it. This event just feels like a bad filler until the major event so players don't get bored. I'm not even talking about the 25 plat massive crates they are totally not worth the platinums we earned from egg and grinders event. To all the AL experts in the comments, I'm not asking for a mythic or arcane pull for every pull I know how RNG works. But this is completely different, even you guys know the event is quite unfair if not completely.

Sent from my M2102J20SI using Tapatalk

glitory
05-03-2022, 03:31 PM
+111111111111111111111111111111

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neuzihi
05-03-2022, 03:36 PM
Sts: execute order 66

kulldeepboro
05-03-2022, 03:54 PM
i hope you don't get ban while speaking the truth

Sent with love [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Cinco
05-03-2022, 04:16 PM
i hope you don't get ban while speaking the truth

Sent with love [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Toxic trash talk gets the ban, my friend. Constructive feedback like this gets considered.

Fastfire
05-04-2022, 03:02 PM
+1 not a great event

(This is my experience below and many friends agreed and had same)

I farmed grinders event and got 60k tokens and opened 10k of 250 token chest 6 times. I didn’t get anything I was upset, but that’s just how RNG works and it’s was easy to farm the tokens so it was whatever I moved on. Overall not that bad just a bit boring to run it over and over.

However this event me and many of my friends just havent farmed it’s not worth it. it’s boring running hauntlet over and over with less tokens to get and more runs. With the same rates. Note we used to get 70 tokens killing fly in a 10-20 sec run for a 250 token crate. While here u get 6-8 maybe tokens per hauntlet run for a 1k crate

In fact for grinders event may people in my friends list were active. For this event legit either in maps afk or just not online
Note I have 400+ people in friends list and in grinders I had to scroll to find people so much that it was annoying kinda. In this new event barely anybody on

Also think it would have been better if there was a portal where we entered into a new map.

Fastfire
05-04-2022, 03:49 PM
+1 not a great event

(This is my experience below and many friends agreed and had same)

I farmed grinders event and got 60k tokens and opened 10k of 250 token chest 6 times. I didn’t get anything I was upset, but that’s just how RNG works and it’s was easy to farm the tokens so it was whatever I moved on. Overall not that bad just a bit boring to run it over and over.

However this event me and many of my friends just havent farmed it’s not worth it. it’s boring running hauntlet over and over with less tokens to get and more runs. With the same rates. Note we used to get 70 tokens killing fly in a 10-20 sec run for a 250 token crate. While here u get 6-8 maybe tokens per hauntlet run for a 1k crate

In fact for grinders event may people in my friends list were active. For this event legit either in maps afk or just not online
Note I have 400+ people in friends list and in grinders I had to scroll to find people so much that it was annoying kinda. In this new event barely anybody on

Also think it would have been better if there was a portal where we entered into a new map.

Thanks sts for the increase in token drops. Rest still same

Alghost
05-04-2022, 04:31 PM
Toxic trash talk gets the ban, my friend. Constructive feedback like this gets considered.

Funny, I use to think events were this omega
ultra fun things to do in AL but I guess i was wrong, I
can see that I’m not the only one who feels this way,
Killing time is all there is to do in AL I guess.

You Cinco, what future plans does AL hold? On and
On you always stall with these events, why must
You always do these things. Hopefully future will be better events.

snakeeyes
05-04-2022, 07:49 PM

Thanks Cinco for this reply I tought the only one who answers and explains questions and suggestions is always futumsh,
+1000 for the op

Irg
05-04-2022, 07:53 PM
So... Is the 5.5k token vanity actually trade friendly or not

Cinco
05-04-2022, 07:55 PM
So... Is the 5.5k token vanity actually trade friendly or not

No. The vanity items you get from the vendor are bound.

snakeeyes
05-04-2022, 09:15 PM
No. The vanity items you get from the vendor are bound.

Cinco why are the new moving around of new aura looks like a petbox/radio/lunchbox/typewriter theres a way to change it to little R2-D2 hologram?

Oakmaiden
05-04-2022, 09:42 PM
Blue gears should be deleted from the chests. Replace with the variety of elixers that we can no longer watch ads for. Useful items good, useless items bad.

Oakmaiden
05-04-2022, 09:44 PM
Cinco why are the new moving around of new aura looks like a petbox/radio/lunchbox/typewriter theres a way to change it to little R2-D2 hologram?

Lol , I thought only I saw the pet carrier! #Nomoresatalites

snakeeyes
05-04-2022, 10:16 PM

Hahahaha 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😅😅😇

Irg
05-05-2022, 12:03 AM

Those floaties took atleast 20 lines of code, its mad effort

BlahBlodyValentine
05-05-2022, 12:16 AM
instead of rng crates.. make it bound items and it cost high amount of tokens let's say for one whole week you need to decide what you really want to buy, in example ~> Bound Marianos Wicked Bow for 100,000 R.I Tokens, Pisces the Eternal 150,00 R.I Tokens, Armors, Vanities, Pets etc..<~ only 1 purchase per character.

Jemstroyer
05-05-2022, 05:38 AM
Unlocked chest from 1k to 250 tokens, this might be a solution for other players play the event 👌

Itzmemohsin
05-05-2022, 07:03 AM
Unlocked chest from 1k to 250 tokens, this might be a solution for other players play the event [emoji108]+1

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Int mind
05-05-2022, 07:30 AM
Unlocked chest from 1k to 250 tokens, this might be a solution for other players play the event [emoji108]+10000000000 . Yea , it still doesnt seem to be worth grinding this event opened almost 30k+ tokens worth & Got Almost All Epics , some elixers & gold.

Anehazaz
05-05-2022, 12:24 PM
I saw the pet carrier too xD

Vooms
05-06-2022, 12:07 AM
They much wasting the time and they not consider to make some benefits to player who grinding 100k token above , after no sleep and no rest grinding i dont even get any important item , i just wast hundred thousand of token. The mindset the admin/developers here is very old version of life they dont have considered to the players who really have hardworking to get an item..

Maybe we can call the event the THE FAKE EVENT GRINDING , OR THE TITLE " RUSK THE WASTING TIME EVENT.

NEED RETIRE OF SOME DEVELOPERS OF ARCANE LEGENDS THEY NOT APPRECIATE THE REAL GRINDERS .

ITS TIME TO CHANGE ADMIN , THEY BETTER FIND NEW ADMIN OR DEVELOPER WHO HAVE HEART FOR THE PLAYERS

Sent from my V2032 using Tapatalk

Mahodama
05-06-2022, 01:35 AM
Free bump....m

Itzmemohsin
05-06-2022, 07:54 AM
They much wasting the time and they not consider to make some benefits to player who grinding 100k token above , after no sleep and no rest grinding i dont even get any important item , i just wast hundred thousand of token. The mindset the admin/developers here is very old version of life they dont have considered to the players who really have hardworking to get an item..

Maybe we can call the event the THE FAKE EVENT GRINDING , OR THE TITLE " RUSK THE WASTING TIME EVENT.

NEED RETIRE OF SOME DEVELOPERS OF ARCANE LEGENDS THEY NOT APPRECIATE THE REAL GRINDERS .

ITS TIME TO CHANGE ADMIN , THEY BETTER FIND NEW ADMIN OR DEVELOPER WHO HAVE HEART FOR THE PLAYERS

Sent from my V2032 using TapatalkYes ikr no value for hard work literally spent almost 22 hours grinding the event total
and opened crates with around 80k tokens and got literally all crap epics , some gold & 3-4 elixers & 5 plat

Houshi
05-10-2022, 04:30 AM
Game Development isn't that easy and simple, when we criticize this metallic toaster in the force aura for example it's easy for us to do, but you need to understand what's actually goes behind every little thing that is being added, personally I know that this game and the devs is having a hard time trying to deliver all these incremental improvements, for them it's a lot of work and pressure with the little support they have and I can only assume that the developers team is a small one, honestly the latest Zodias expansion is impressive I see that there's a lot of work have been put into it, I think we should ask an essential question if we were to actually want to experience the fullest potential of this game and the many possibilities what it could become.

Ask yourself "How can we support STS in order for them have the ability to create what we really want in the short time they have?"

I think STS has to immediately work on their source of income, the funding that is required to keep up with fulfilling our "wishes" I see it's unfair (For STS) how platinum is being packaged while we can do offers that can easily give us a couple of thousands of plats, lots need to be worked on.

Do you have any idea how it really hurts after hours and days of work on a new vanity we just so easily say it's bad and horrible, I understand criticism is essential for improvement, feedback is apart of the development of a good game and design but still can't we just think about how we can really give them the support they actually need to get what we desire to see in this game?

STS please allow us for the some who cares about this game to support you, in some way or another, for example through Patreon, make prototypes of the things you want to add that we wish for as a demonstration in a video for the players out there to find an actual good reason to support you as well.

Thank you.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Yey
05-10-2022, 06:23 AM
instead of rng crates.. make it bound items and it cost high amount of tokens let's say for one whole week you need to decide what you really want to buy, in example ~> Bound Marianos Wicked Bow for 100,000 R.I Tokens, Pisces the Eternal 150,00 R.I Tokens, Armors, Vanities, Pets etc..<~ only 1 purchase per character.

I had the same idea and posted it a while ago, they said that they won’t do it for some reasons

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Analytical
05-10-2022, 12:42 PM
Game Development isn't that easy and simple, when we criticize this metallic toaster in the force aura for example it's easy for us to do, but you need to understand what's actually goes behind every little thing that is being added, personally I know that this game and the devs is having a hard time trying to deliver all these incremental improvements, for them it's a lot of work and pressure with the little support they have and I can only assume that the developers team is a small one, honestly the latest Zodias expansion is impressive I see that there's a lot of work have been put into it, I think we should ask an essential question if we were to actually want to experience the fullest potential of this game and the many possibilities what it could become.

Ask yourself "How can we support STS in order for them have the ability to create what we really want in the short time they have?"

I think STS has to immediately work on their source of income, the funding that is required to keep up with fulfilling our "wishes" I see it's unfair (For STS) how platinum is being packaged while we can do offers that can easily give us a couple of thousands of plats, lots need to be worked on.

Do you have any idea how it really hurts after hours and days of work on a new vanity we just so easily say it's bad and horrible, I understand criticism is essential for improvement, feedback is apart of the development of a good game and design but still can't we just think about how we can really give them the support they actually need to get what we desire to see in this game?

STS please allow us for the some who cares about this game to support you, in some way or another, for example through Patreon, make prototypes of the things you want to add that we wish for as a demonstration in a video for the players out there to find an actual good reason to support you as well.

Thank you.

Sent from my RMX2040 using TapatalkPleased to see people like you still exist in the gaming community. Empathy is so rare nowadays.

Folks think by being hard on devs is going to change things, on the contrary it only makes them feel less fulfilled by the job they do which means less work, less effort. They will build more resentment over the work they have to do instead of feeling they play a part in creating good memories for these kids in AL.

People naturally work more when they feel the work they do has meaning. Not when they are hated by the community they are serving. Appreciation of the right work and timely, compassionate, constructive feedbacks for the less desirable work certainly goes a long way and help them become better and make our gaming experience better too.

Criticism is surely no excuse for being disrespectful or the mask one wears to be as harsh as they want in the name of "I'm criticising so it's okay to be rude" no, "you are criticising harshly simply because of your character, actually have the balls to admit it"

To harsh criticizers who may be reading this :
1. Ask yourself if you would willingly work more when someone criticise you with complete disregard of your worth OR would you willingly do more when someone appreciates even the smallest thing you have done?
2. Would you be willing to listen to feedbacks that are well worded and constructive but with understanding OR would you listen to hate, swear words, and worse personal attacks?

Houshi
05-10-2022, 03:14 PM
Pleased to see people like you still exist in the gaming community. Empathy is so rare nowadays.

Folks think by being hard on devs is going to change things, on the contrary it only makes them feel less fulfilled by the job they do which means less work, less effort. They will build more resentment over the work they have to do instead of feeling they play a part in creating good memories for these kids in AL.

People naturally work more when they feel the work they do has meaning. Not when they are hated by the community they are serving. Appreciation of the right work and timely, compassionate, constructive feedbacks for the less desirable work certainly goes a long way and help them become better and make our gaming experience better too.

Criticism is surely no excuse for being disrespectful or the mask one wears to be as harsh as they want in the name of "I'm criticising so it's okay to be rude" no, "you are criticising harshly simply because of your character, actually have the balls to admit it"

To harsh criticizers who may be reading this :
1. Ask yourself if you would willingly work more when someone criticise you with complete disregard of your worth OR would you willingly do more when someone appreciates even the smallest thing you have done?
2. Would you be willing to listen to feedbacks that are well worded and constructive but with understanding OR would you listen to hate, swear words, and worse personal attacks?You have no idea how happy to hear from someone like minded on this matter I am grateful for your recognition on this issue, it fills me with hope because every where I go I see toxic comments on literally everything that STS adds, Honestly I love this game, and all I want for it is to grow to be the best on it's genre.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk