PDA

View Full Version : What you thing about New mythic Gun?

shockbleker
05-03-2022, 07:12 PM
I do trying it but i thing is help for clear mob if charge and also with aqua proc

Arcane Legends Review New mytic Gun 81 first coming today | good or no?
https://youtu.be/37LSj63Y4K0

Comment here is need buff again?

Thanks you,
Xbil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neutrone
05-04-2022, 12:45 AM
Lol I actually came on here to ask about this gun, so ty for the vid. I have some questions for anyone reading this:

1) Between this and Hyperos which one has better auto damage? (No procs)

2) What's the maximum number of mobs you can hit with this? (Could someone try this in maus). Or is it strictly based on range?

Either way it seems like a solid gun for maps like solo evg and maus (obviously when paired with mythic).

shockbleker
05-04-2022, 02:22 AM
Lol I actually came on here to ask about this gun, so ty for the vid. I have some questions for anyone reading this:

1) Between this and Hyperos which one has better auto damage? (No procs)

2) What's the maximum number of mobs you can hit with this? (Could someone try this in maus). Or is it strictly based on range?

Either way it seems like a solid gun for maps like solo evg and maus (obviously when paired with mythic).

- if u ask better on basic stats better hypros bc hyper have str and crit
New gun stat is dex + dodge :)

- mobs the last update if u charge gun can hit 5 target

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takotako
05-04-2022, 10:19 AM
Do u recommend using the new 81 mythic gun by itself or Skrat gun would be even better? I can only afford 1 and I've been asking people about the new mythic weapons but it seems like most of em are good when stacked with other procs

Fearisnot78
05-09-2022, 09:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jsjjYI49c4
I recommend you to watch
And remember, even with proclu aquaris, you don't kill mobs with normal attacks, your skills are important. You should strengthen your skills with more damage.