View Full Version : Lightsaber Sound please

Jemstroyer
05-04-2022, 11:04 AM
Farmed tokens before new update, was exhausting also a let down when there's no lightsaber sound you know like when attacking. Might wanna add? Pretty please devs 😊

Cinco
05-04-2022, 11:10 AM
There is most definitely a unique sound effect when the Knight's energy saber is used. Might not be what you're expecting but it is there. Best wishes!

Xuds
05-04-2022, 11:28 AM
There is most definitely a unique sound effect when the Knight's energy saber is used. Might not be what you're expecting but it is there. Best wishes!The vanity is what he means I think for tokens should also have the sound effects

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Cinco
05-04-2022, 11:30 AM
The vanity is what he means I think for tokens should also have the sound effects

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Ah! I see. Unfortunately this isn’t something that we do - for any vanity. Could be cool tech for the future though (use fx of vanity item if that vanity item exists as equipment and has unique fx).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spriteful
05-05-2022, 08:42 AM
Ah! I see. Unfortunately this isn’t something that we do - for any vanity. Could be cool tech for the future though (use fx of vanity item if that vanity item exists as equipment and has unique fx).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could add a vanity that has a custom animation too as well, like a different attack pattern :>

Chaplet
05-06-2022, 10:38 PM
Could we get starwars theme or color when we charge the weaps???