PDA

View Full Version : Evg and Warriors

Encryptions
05-04-2022, 08:13 PM
Random thread, I know.
Firstly, this is not my strategy. I did not make this strategy, I was taught how to do it from a friend and I have been granted permission to share it to the public.
On to the point now, many people have been comparing classes by using the evg solo score chart. If you watch this video you will understand why it is irrelevant as to why we should compare classes by using that lb section.
Warriors are only better on that evg lb and swamp temple lb because of how tanky we are and that we get all of our procs every single wave, if all classes could survive those mobs then the scores would be infinite. This is not a class complaint thread but a thread to point out that evg is not a chart we should compare when it comes to classes.
Warrior in every single wave will have his dozer axe and chasmal vest proc combo to wipe out every mob, he will have his juggernaut ready and he will be tanky enough to survive a few hits from the mobs as to rog and mage its a 1 shot death. In a more relevant pve map such as the zodias, warriors suck at killing groups of mobs because the lv 76 dozer axe doesn't deal enough damage and warriors don't get that chasmal vest doz axe proc combo in every group of mobs we fight.
You don't understand yet? Ok. In these evg waves warriors get everything they need to wipe out that group of mobs in every wave, in a basic pve map such as the zodias warriors do not get everything they need to kill the mobs in every mob group. Evg: Doz axe + chas combo + juggernaut + aa. Zodias groups: Dozer axe, sometimes jug, rarely chasmal, sometimes aa. Rog and mage just have to proc the 81 staff or daggers and use a few skills every group of mobs, warriors are stuck using the lv 76 dozer axe in which we have to proc 3-4 times before we clear a group of mobs. I know its not ment for each class to nuke all mobs but its a lot more fun when we can honestly. Bosses I don't find the fun in nuking them for personal reasons but its what ever.
Anyways good day, I hope this has opened some eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21KOEW3J1RI

Spriteful
05-05-2022, 08:39 AM
I would like to ask if you proc doz axe+chasmal armor, would you still retain the buffs after switching to mythic 4/4?
I just wanted to ask cuz I'm a bit hesitant on which to buy 4/4 mythic or doz axe+chasmal armor

Encryptions
05-05-2022, 08:54 AM
I would like to ask if you proc doz axe+chasmal armor, would you still retain the buffs after switching to mythic 4/4?
I just wanted to ask cuz I'm a bit hesitant on which to buy 4/4 mythic or doz axe+chasmal armor

You will but it isn't worth it imo since the procs wear off quickly. Doz axe + chas is for mob clear, nept can kill bosses without the need for a 4/4 mythic set.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

jiraiya sensei
05-05-2022, 09:03 AM
Which pets aa and hb do u use

Encryptions
05-05-2022, 09:04 AM
Which pets aa and hb do u use2 diff pet summons. First pet is hgarlic hb so jugg is ready for the next wave, 2nd pet is arc love hb with meph aa to survive damage.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk