PDA

View Full Version : 2.0.0 Content Update (94651)

null_void
07-17-2012, 05:44 PM
Bug fixed that blocked players from unstashing items.
Xperia Play right shoulder button will now work for firing off the 4th ability.

Slant
07-17-2012, 05:46 PM
cool. that was fast. ty.

Flashgunner
07-17-2012, 05:48 PM
Where is our valuable xp gain?

octavos
07-17-2012, 05:52 PM
Yay on update. And 4th button...love it...but..(there is always a but right) ..but now the stash isn't separating the items...eg: I click my shield and my shields in my stash don't show. Is this a temp fix?

Exion
07-17-2012, 05:53 PM
I find it amazing how they can make an event go from awesome to utterly boring with 1 downgrade..
I applaud you.

RcyberN
07-17-2012, 06:46 PM
I'm able to "unstash" again..thanks.

Mitchturbo
07-18-2012, 01:56 AM
I find it amazing how they can make an event go from awesome to utterly boring with 1 downgrade..
I applaud you.

Stop your Jibberjabbin you! ;-)

The choice is always yours to use what weapons you want in destroying the eggs and Vulars. So chin up.

Exion
07-18-2012, 04:01 AM
No.. you don't have that choice anymore, the bugs that hatch don't give exp so its useless to do the event the fun way.
Now all you have to do is run around like an idiot spamming the attackbutton while wielding a flamethrower.. you don't even have to attack the big aliens.
I don't care that they nerfed the exp (it was a nice perk but that's all).
I care about the fact that the event was fun, I had a blast popping the eggs and shooting the bugs for the exp.

And before ppl go of with the.. if you were lvl 40 you'd think diffrent about the exp.. I am lvl 40, I gained 10k exp, still have 16k to go, I wouldn't have capped in this week even if the exp remained the same as it was, I'm to busy in real live to be able to cap.
But I like to have fun while I am ingame and running around like a headless chicken burning eggs without any form of challenge is imho not fun.

Mitchturbo
07-18-2012, 05:39 AM
Lol why do you even need xp to make a game fun? i capped around 6 or 7 months ago without earning a single xp point since then.

Just enjoy ranking up your kill score, I haven't moaned for 6 months yet and yet here you are giving it all that now. You should feel Lucky your even getting some xp rather than none at all lol and you should be gratefull for being able to play in such a great community event.

Now suit up and slay some Eggs.

TheRajX
07-18-2012, 08:10 AM
No.. you don't have that choice anymore, the bugs that hatch don't give exp so its useless to do the event the fun way.
Now all you have to do is run around like an idiot spamming the attackbutton while wielding a flamethrower.. you don't even have to attack the big aliens.
I don't care that they nerfed the exp (it was a nice perk but that's all).
I care about the fact that the event was fun, I had a blast popping the eggs and shooting the bugs for the exp.

And before ppl go of with the.. if you were lvl 40 you'd think diffrent about the exp.. I am lvl 40, I gained 10k exp, still have 16k to go, I wouldn't have capped in this week even if the exp remained the same as it was, I'm to busy in real live to be able to cap.
But I like to have fun while I am ingame and running around like a headless chicken burning eggs without any form of challenge is imho not fun.

There really is something about shooting that vular isnt it? Idk but i totally agree with you. Also convincing your team to use a flame is a pain in the ****. By the time I finish explaining why gun is not advantageous anymore, the next decades event will start....

Its only 7 days/ eternity for an event, why nerf it. -_____-

Ardon
07-18-2012, 09:15 AM
I was capped days after voleria, is this event for me? With the right group it is. It's a free event. It's not like they completely took away xp. Use the flamethrower and get to killing.

Oltimatus
07-18-2012, 08:12 PM
well said everyone.... i am having so much fun whether exp from egg or not. Just getting rare drops of vanity is thrilling enuff, eventho i have zillions of the same thing stashed away in my inventory. I still get high from any drop!

They have limit drastically the drop of the RIVET? I hardly see them anymore...

HunterSLAYER
07-18-2012, 10:43 PM
well said everyone.... i am having so much fun whether exp from egg or not. Just getting rare drops of vanity is thrilling enuff, eventho i have zillions of the same thing stashed away in my inventory. I still get high from any drop!

They have limit drastically the drop of the RIVET? I hardly see them anymore...

Same goes for the exterminator visor.

Sent from the UCS Blackstar Infested deck!