PDA

View Full Version : What's the name of that old burning vanity

takotako
05-05-2022, 09:38 AM
I remember it having the word "Burning" on its name, or maybe im wrong

But i do remember what it looks like, it has a animal skull at the front of the armor, bones on both shoulder. And majority of its colours were Dark grey and Red, and it has flame effect on its feet area and it leaves a track like the Krampus set's Aura.

It also has a non-vanith version before that and its much lighter.

But if some of you know what im talking about please let me know if you have any idea as to how much is it rn?

takotako
05-05-2022, 09:40 AM
I think the vanity helm is just a half skull and is used like a hat four your character

Fake_Stats
05-05-2022, 09:42 AM
I think it has "forager" in its name

Послато са SM-A600G помоћу Тапатока

MasterSan
05-05-2022, 09:42 AM
I remember it having the word "Burning" on its name, or maybe im wrong

But i do remember what it looks like, it has a animal skull at the front of the armor, bones on both shoulder. And majority of its colours were Dark grey and Red, and it has flame effect on its feet area and it leaves a track like the Krampus set's Aura.

It also has a non-vanith version before that and its much lighter.

But if some of you know what im talking about please let me know if you have any idea as to how much is it rn?Burning bone chestplate as per my understanding.

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

takotako
05-05-2022, 09:54 AM
Accidentally deleted my reply but again, the name you've given sounds more like it!! Thank you very much!! And do you have any idea how much is it rn? I havent seen one in ages unlike Bael axe cus ive seen one last month

MasterSan
05-05-2022, 09:58 AM
Probably around 2-3m for mage class.

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Xuds
05-05-2022, 10:25 AM
The vest ive seen recently in auc a few times 1.5-2.5 for mage

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk