PDA

View Full Version : 2022-05-06 Content Update (291897)

Futumsh
05-06-2022, 02:26 PM
+ The Bank Bot returns this week to drop a few credits (up to 100k) this weekend.
+ Bank Bot spawns when defeating enemies that are no more than 10 levels below your Legend.
+ The ITEM.MOD event returns for two weeks starting May 12th.
+ Adventure to the ITEM.MOD laboratory and defeat enemies to score points.
+ Top 10 ITEM.MOD Legends get the White and Gold "Scorn Ambassador" vanity set.
+ Gold, Silver and Bronze Tier Legends can purchase the White and Gray "Scorn Ghost" vanity set and the "Scorn Avarice" set.

At left: Scorn Ambassador Vanity Armor
Scorn Ghost Vanity Armor is on the right

Above: Scorn Avarice set

+ Wear the full Scorn Avarice Vanity set to increase your Credit Loot by 100%
+ Gear loadouts should now consider mods when you have more than one of an item.

Nucleus121
05-06-2022, 03:03 PM
Will it drop e6 and f5 set as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
05-06-2022, 03:13 PM
Will it drop e6 and f5 set as well?

Yeah. Those will drop.

Nucleus121
05-06-2022, 04:14 PM
Ok so few info for this event .
Spawn Rate is good . It is way too rare to drop any credits above 50k .
Banity drop rate seems to be extremely low might need a slight buff in it since max 10-15 ppl farming only .

Please
05-06-2022, 06:01 PM
+ The Bank Bot returns this week to drop a few credits (up to 100k) this weekend.
+ Bank Bot spawns when defeating enemies that are no more than 10 levels below your Legend.
+ Gold, Silver and Bronze Tier Legends can purchase the White and Gray "Scorn Ghost" vanity set and the "Scorn Avarice" set.
+ Gear loadouts should now consider mods when you have more than one of an item.

thank you for updating

Nofox
05-06-2022, 09:29 PM
Yeah. Those will drop.

bank bot drops that?

Nofox
05-06-2022, 09:31 PM
Just started farming and already got the 100k credit drop and 50k credit drop. Will definitely invest more time into this. Can't wait for the other events

Nofox
05-06-2022, 10:03 PM

the last point "gear loadouts should now consider mods when you have more than one of an item" what do you mean by this?

Cent2lose
05-06-2022, 11:32 PM
the last point "gear loadouts should now consider mods when you have more than one of an item" what do you mean by this?I think it means it'll choose gears with the mods you had saved, so it doesn't equip just any other weapon/implant in your saved loadout if you have more than one of said gear.

Sent from my SM-M115F using Tapatalk

oefaenif
05-07-2022, 02:21 AM
finally another update just needs to be more followed and the game revives thanks for these updates now to enjoy these events

Please
05-07-2022, 08:38 AM
the last point "gear loadouts should now consider mods when you have more than one of an item" what do you mean by this?

Prior to the update if you had 2 of the same item in your inventory one with mods and one without mods it would randomly choose which one to equip when u saved it into a gear loadout. Now it takes account the mods you have.

Please
05-07-2022, 08:47 AM
Is the item mod event a solo event or team event

Nucleus121
05-07-2022, 03:02 PM
Is the Bank Bot even for Only Saturday and Sunday ? According to forumn post it says weekend . But according to in - game it is 6-12 May , 2022 need a confirmation here .

Cinco
05-07-2022, 03:25 PM
Is the Bank Bot even for Only Saturday and Sunday ? According to forumn post it says weekend . But according to in - game it is 6-12 May , 2022 need a confirmation here .

Yes it runs to the 12th :-)

Cinco
05-07-2022, 03:25 PM
Is the item mod event a solo event or team event

It is a solo event map.

Vaavebi
05-07-2022, 07:59 PM

Can we have a sneek peek of how the scorn sets look like? <3

Giejao
05-07-2022, 10:21 PM
Can send pic of scorn ghost cinco?

Nucleus121
05-09-2022, 06:43 AM
Why the Drop rate is not more of a binary based ? Some random players who been scamming people to get items seems to have the fastest luck in dropping items , or some major same players keeps dropping even in 1 run of the events?
The hard grinders grinding 10+ hours a day and still no good Drop . Not sure How to understand that .
Highly demotivated stuff on-going to those hard workers. Then they say the devs will just point out of reason of being unlucky . Not sure how you expect someone to be unlucky by grinding that long.

Is it possible to do some fixes in drop methods or something ? It would make things quite fair to be honest.

Young2747
05-09-2022, 06:50 AM
it is so random I dont know what luck rate used for any longer. it isn't accurate as to which measurement.

Young2747
05-09-2022, 06:52 AM
Why the Drop rate is not more of a binary based ? Some random players who been scamming people to get items seems to have the fastest luck in dropping items , or some major same players keeps dropping even in 1 run of the events?
The hard grinders grinding 10+ hours a day and still no good Drop . Not sure How to understand that .
Highly demotivated stuff on-going to those hard workers. Then they say the devs will just point out of reason of being unlucky . Not sure how you expect someone to be unlucky by grinding that long.

Is it possible to do some fixes in drop methods or something ? It would make things quite fair to be honest.

it is so random I dont know what luck rate used for any longer. it isn't accurate as to which measurement.

Cinco
05-09-2022, 07:32 AM

What is the level of your character and what is the level of the campaign that you’re farming? As indicated, Bank Bot appears when defeating monsters that are no more than 10 levels below you. Thanks in advance!

Cent2lose
05-09-2022, 07:33 AM
What is the level of your character and what is the level of the campaign that you’re farming? As indicated, Bank Bot appears when defeating monsters that are no more than 10 levels below you. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMostly they're level 61, some are way luckier than others in terms of looting. They farm for 5 minutes and get luckier with more sought after items than others who spent literally 5+ hours grinding.

Cinco
05-09-2022, 07:53 AM
Mostly they're level 61, some are way luckier than others in terms of looting. They farm for 5 minutes and get luckier with more sought after items than others who spent literally 5+ hours grinding.

So this isn’t about the appearance of Bank Bot but the luck of looting his rare drops? Thanks for the clarification.

Nucleus121
05-09-2022, 08:00 AM
So this isn’t about the appearance of Bank Bot but the luck of looting his rare drops? Thanks for the clarification.

Yes for the rare drops , the drop for rare drops algorithm is quite messed up .

Cent2lose
05-09-2022, 08:03 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYes that's it. Also I noticed that the Elite Team 6 C4 isn't present in the loot drops, cause I have not seen or heard anyone looting it.

Cinco
05-09-2022, 08:04 AM
Yes for the rare drops , the drop for rare drops algorithm is quite messed up .

It’s entirely random rn. We are looking into new systems that will give guaranteed rewards for certain actions / number of runs, etc - and these will hopefully be added to SL in the future. For now though it’s RNG with a low chance to drop the vans compared to the long list of credit and credit pack items.

Nucleus121
05-09-2022, 08:10 AM
It’s entirely random rn. We are looking into new systems that will give guaranteed rewards for certain actions / number of runs, etc - and these will hopefully be added to SL in the future. For now though it’s RNG with a low chance to drop the vans compared to the long list of credit and credit pack items.

The problem with current SL RNG is its always the same ppl who keeps dropping rare vanities loot like they are worthless . While the hard grinders doesnt even get to have one rare drop from the bank bot.

Nucleus121
05-09-2022, 08:12 AM
Also the e6 set has c4 in it but its not in drop table of this event could you please at that ?

Please
05-09-2022, 02:17 PM

its literally random.

Please
05-09-2022, 08:50 PM

The new scorn sets look so good

Giejao
05-09-2022, 10:41 PM
Can you send a pic of scorn Avarice vanity pls?

Cinco
05-10-2022, 09:13 AM
Can you send a pic of scorn Avarice vanity pls?

OP updated with a pic of the Scorn Avarice set

FlameofC
05-10-2022, 10:39 AM
What is the level requirement for this event?

Please
05-10-2022, 01:57 PM
Will top 10 get the prizes for free or will they have to buy them with gold/plats?

Cent2lose
05-10-2022, 01:59 PM
Will top 10 get the prizes for free or will they have to buy them with gold/plats?I believe like the previous Item.mod event, it'll be free. You just gotta collect it. It won't be tradable though, I don't think it'll be anyways.

Cinco
05-10-2022, 02:02 PM
Will top 10 get the prizes for free or will they have to buy them with gold/plats?

The LB vanity set is awarded to Top 10 for free.

There are tiers though - and you get discounts on the Avarice Set and the Ghost Set at higher tiers.

If you don't score any points you don't get to purchase either of those sets though.

oraweun
05-10-2022, 02:48 PM
I don't wanna be the guy who serves this question but is this set also gonna be droppable during the winter event? LB events make no sense if you're going to add the rewards from LB to some droppable boxes later, don't you think?

Please
05-10-2022, 03:47 PM
I don't wanna be the guy who serves this question but is this set also gonna be droppable during the winter event? LB events make no sense if you're going to add the rewards from LB to some droppable boxes later, don't you think?

Yes indeed makes no sense to grind if it will just drop in winter event

Cent2lose
05-10-2022, 03:50 PM
Well given that it wasn't updated prior, hopefully it won't be again, unless it's additional new stuff. But yeah....Top 10 rewards that people have been grinding hard shouldn't reappear in crates. Kinda belittles the efforts of those who grinded and secured their spot in the top 10.

Please
05-11-2022, 05:15 AM

Will the item mod event actually contain discounts on the mod machine

Exodia
05-11-2022, 06:45 AM
I have already grinded 50+ hours with no F5 boot drops.

Vaavebi
05-11-2022, 10:56 AM
I have already grinded 50+ hours with no F5 boot drops.

You just unlucky.

Nucleus121
05-12-2022, 11:17 AM
When is Bank Bot ending how many hours ?

Driofrib
05-12-2022, 02:25 PM
Will the sets be available for credits depending on tier?

Nucleus121
05-12-2022, 02:37 PM
Can something be made dropable for mod event ? In their mobs and boss ?

Driofrib
05-12-2022, 02:44 PM
Like credits for untradeble versions with discounts depending on tier

Cinco
05-12-2022, 02:46 PM
Like credits for untradeble versions with discounts depending on tier

These items are all trade-friendly and purchasable for Platinum. I'll happily consider adding bound versions of vanity items for future events - though probably not for credits; but for event-specific tokens.

Giejao
05-12-2022, 03:09 PM
Cinco why allways recoloring scorn vanity?yeah nice have a event for sl but look how many you need recoloring scorn vanity?have some vanity morethan cool to scorn vanity.like arbeters.e6.and true honets its better look the star legend veteran vanity to scorn.i hope nextym not scorn vanity its to many and look no using them for long time you sometime to vesit sl thank you.

Please
05-12-2022, 03:21 PM
This a good thread for recolor ideas https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?431273-More-like-i-need-your-help-)

Driofrib
05-12-2022, 03:38 PM
So there is no untradeble version of any of the sets for any tier?

Cinco
05-12-2022, 03:41 PM
So there is no untradeble version of any of the sets for any tier?

The only bound sets are the leaderboard rewards. All other sets are trade-friendly.

Giejao
05-12-2022, 04:17 PM
Sad item mod event is 2 weeks but u neet only 10k to gold tier and then end.coz no droping rigth? F u still play for pve kills its so boring no droping.but the the bank bot its only 1 week.the good event and have reason to play every day why?coz have drop good vanity and coin..but sad its only 1week and now end

Driofrib
05-12-2022, 04:21 PM
Cinco pls add vanity to mod event for more fun for the sake of non platinum users 🙂

Giejao
05-12-2022, 04:22 PM
I hope nextime cinco you make a star legend veteran vanity recoloring like block its semple look vanity not like scorn vanity its ugly sorry for that sometimes you need visit in sl because your scorn vanitys no using sad

Giejao
05-12-2022, 04:24 PM
Yea add vanity droping for fun..i hope cinco because boring item mod no droping

Please
05-12-2022, 04:32 PM
Cinco pls add vanity to mod event for more fun for the sake of non platinum users ��

Yeah add vanity drops or somethin, its so dry just farming the same map for nothing and especially when your farming by yourself and no team of friends

Giejao
05-12-2022, 04:32 PM
Some players eforts to make a new or re coloring vanity but allways you like scorn vanity.the look its not good for me its better the old vanitys looks like e6.arbs.uc marine.symbiotics armors.dev.but your scorn vanity its ugly dude

Please
05-12-2022, 04:38 PM
if u get gold tier will u have to pay plats for the 2 sets or gold?

Giejao
05-12-2022, 04:47 PM
U can descount by using gold or coin.the platinum is the avarice scorn

Driofrib
05-13-2022, 02:33 PM
Cinco pls can you give another benefit of the event for players without Platinum apart from just discount of the mod machine because some ppl are discouraged about the sets being only tradable

Driofrib
05-13-2022, 02:36 PM
Or add something that drops instead of going in circles for nothing

Escanor
05-13-2022, 03:18 PM
Yes it runs to the 12th :-)

Thank you, I finally can take it calmly and try to get to bronze. Two weeks are the right amount:excitement:

Please
05-13-2022, 05:08 PM
Or add something that drops instead of going in circles for nothing

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Heartfarmer
05-13-2022, 07:40 PM
I have 2 question about this event, the first is, when we can buy those sets? (I maight at the and of the 2 weeks will spawn a vendor)
The second one is, like diriofrib said, the SL players needs more stimulation to farm and do not quit this game, then about this i think add new iteam, vans and make this type of event more spaicy will help so much.
Thx

Cent2lose
05-13-2022, 07:55 PM
Maybe if there is lootable items, a black and red and a black and green UC Marine set would be a nice addition to fit the "Hacker" theme.

Sent from the Cycorp Vending Machine

Nofox
05-15-2022, 04:09 AM
or at least have the boss be able to drop vanities or something to that effect

Please
05-15-2022, 01:24 PM
Top 10 set is tradeable or no?

Vaavebi
05-15-2022, 02:59 PM
Top 10 set is tradeable or no?

No it's not.

Hardrush
05-15-2022, 03:24 PM
nice one
thank you ......

Please
05-15-2022, 06:47 PM
Cmon cinco we grinding our butts off for this top 10 exclusive scorn set, the least you can do is make it tradeable. If it’s not tradeable then it has no value

Cinco
05-15-2022, 07:15 PM
Cmon cinco we grinding our butts off for this top 10 exclusive scorn set, the least you can do is make it tradeable. If it’s not tradeable then it has no value

It’s not tradeable.

Maestra
05-15-2022, 10:16 PM
It’s not tradeable.

Could we have a version that can be purchased with credits?

Nucleus121
05-26-2022, 01:00 PM

How many hours until event ends ?

Driofrib
05-27-2022, 05:04 AM
Cinco pls add aura to scorn ghost set plsss I'll appreciate if u do that.

Giejao
05-28-2022, 01:27 AM
Make arbeter events or recoloring arbeters star legends
20220528_145507.jpg

Giejao
05-28-2022, 01:30 AM
Or make level cap to lvl 65 or lvl 71 and make new map.and the anemy is bugs or monster not people

Kanye
05-30-2022, 05:48 AM
Just a minor complaint. There has been people who have used a bot during the event and even to this day, there is still people who use a bot. I would to contact any staff member in order to properly report these people with screenshots as evidence. People using a bot is not only against the TOS, it has been seen in multiple sts games with multiple people complaining about it.

Although the event is long gone, we can still prevent people from ruining others' gaming experience.