View Full Version : Store buy item

Int mind
05-06-2022, 11:02 PM
Its like impossible to buy 1 gold force weapon even if i keep clicking , like instannt sold and no one even selling outside.

Ik its limited edition item but its a weapon vanity atleast make it 25/50 pcs in store

@Cinco Please do something

chiiwawa
05-07-2022, 12:58 AM
If you got a gold Saber then you would be a ninja and we can't have an over abundance of ninjas in the game. it throws everything off.

Int mind
05-07-2022, 03:04 AM
If you got a gold Saber then you would be a ninja and we can't have an over abundance of ninjas in the game. it throws everything off.?

Sent from my SM-J600F using Tapatalk

Neutrone
05-07-2022, 03:12 AM
I waited and then my timer was stuck at 0seconds for a pretty good period of time lol

If there's anyone good at this please get me the staff. I'm willing to spend my 100 plat on whatever items you may want and exchange those for it, PLUS an extra 500k for your time/labour

Int mind
05-07-2022, 04:52 AM
I cant like even see button , after 0 secs direct timer comes

Nova Alia
05-07-2022, 06:08 AM
Yeah this is seriously unfair on players who just want to buy one, clearly people are buying them all to be greedy :(

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

chiiwawa
05-07-2022, 09:49 AM
Yeah this is seriously unfair on players who just want to buy one, clearly people are buying them all to be greedy :(

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Now how do you really know that?

Neutrone
05-07-2022, 10:08 AM
Now how do you really know that?Yeah obviously the people hoarding these plan to give them out for charity [emoji849]

Arazaanikl
05-07-2022, 10:24 AM
Its actually pretty easy getting them XD just gotta be fast

johndoed2001
05-07-2022, 04:30 PM
If you got a gold Saber then you would be a ninja and we can't have an over abundance of ninjas in the game. it throws everything off.He's not a ninja with those fingers. It's not about that we can't have an abundance. He's not worthy yet

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

chiiwawa
05-07-2022, 11:10 PM
Yeah obviously the people hoarding these plan to give them out for charity [emoji849]
I love how the word "Hoarding" gets thrown around everytime things get all bought up. if someone spends their hard earned money on something and they get them first then have at it.

Zrzj
05-07-2022, 11:21 PM
I agree, this might be the most bugged thing I have yet to see, also where are those bans on those people using auto clicker, because srsly I never ever see the button go to "buy" after the timer goes to "0s" Which makes me believe that its sold so fast to a point where its not a human doing it anymore :/.

Adek Nakal
05-07-2022, 11:59 PM
they have a cooldown on store crate but not this 1?

Hoax
05-08-2022, 12:02 AM
Its like impossible to buy 1 gold force weapon even if i keep clicking , like instannt sold and no one even selling outside.

Ik its limited edition item but its a weapon vanity atleast make it 25/50 pcs in store

@Cinco Please do something+1

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Neutrone
05-08-2022, 12:04 AM
I love how the word "Hoarding" gets thrown around everytime things get all bought up. if someone spends their hard earned money on something and they get them first then have at it.Maybe it gets thrown around because that's the word used to describe exactly what some people do [emoji848]?

Listen, Idc how you spend your money, but let's not act like some dude firing up 6 auto-clickers on 6 devices for a full day isn't trying to "hoard", and let's not pretend like these people don't exist.

Juicymango
05-08-2022, 07:19 AM
There is really no chance to buy these items. I tried 5 Times now. I tried to buy it with wifi and with mobile wifi, doesnst matter though what to use. I always have the same problem: the timer stucks at 0 seconds for too long. This is so frustrating

chiiwawa
05-08-2022, 11:03 AM
Maybe it gets thrown around because that's the word used to describe exactly what some people do [emoji848]?

Listen, Idc how you spend your money, but let's not act like some dude firing up 6 auto-clickers on 6 devices for a full day isn't trying to "hoard", and let's not pretend like these people don't exist.

No idea about their existence but i do know that if buying a huge number of anything and even holding on to everyone of them was a faulty thing to do then STS would have addresses it long ago. If something is allowed then its allowed. Those people should not be forum shamed for doing it.

dualray
05-08-2022, 12:56 PM
Tried and I can buy one every single time just need to make sure you have good ping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neutrone
05-08-2022, 12:57 PM
No idea about their existence but i do know that if buying a huge number of anything and even holding on to everyone of them was a faulty thing to do then STS would have addresses it long ago. If something is allowed then its allowed. Those people should not be forum shamed for doing it.Oh absolutely I agree, if it's allowed then it's allowed. But it doesn't change the fact that it's still, by definition..... hoarding [emoji2369]

Juicymango
05-08-2022, 01:10 PM
Tried and I can buy one every single time just need to make sure you have good ping

What ping do u have? Mine is around 100 and I have no chance

Redjellydonut
05-08-2022, 02:23 PM
Hmm wasnt hard for me. Maybe its ur ping or location

dualray
05-08-2022, 03:09 PM
What ping do u have? Mine is around 100 and I have no chance

About 60 pings and I am from the state

Juicymango
05-08-2022, 03:13 PM
About 60 pings and I am from the state

I see, I guess thats the Problem then. Im not from the States and so I dont even see the green button :/

Repent
05-08-2022, 04:20 PM
A trick that has been mentioned before by encryptions I believe is to have the store open and once the timer hits 10 seconds close the store and reopen quickly that should fix the problem of the timer freezing at zero. I was able to obtain a fair amount of auras in the past doing this and my ping was a stable 100 or so. It's really just a bug in the store sadly. - Atoned

chiiwawa
05-08-2022, 07:14 PM
Oh absolutely I agree, if it's allowed then it's allowed. But it doesn't change the fact that it's still, by definition..... hoarding [emoji2369]

Hoarding is hanging onto stuff that has no real value that a person just cant seem to make themself throw away. What the people buying all the items and hanging onto them until the price goes through the roof would be called a good marketing strategy. None of the stuff their buying is that desirable. People always want either what they cant have or what is hard to get. It really has nothing to do with need or value. These people are smart enough to use that to their advantage.

Neutrone
05-09-2022, 02:02 AM
Hoarding is hanging onto stuff that has no real value

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220509/ebf71b64e18f622dd384f444dbc0dc30.jpg

If you're not an Oxford fan you can check Merriam Webster.

Like I said, by definition still hoarding. No one here is demonizing hoarders. I hoard some items as well expecting them to rise in value later, doesn't change the fact that I'm "hoarding" an item.

What the people buying all the items and hanging onto them until the price goes through the roof would be called a good marketing strategy.

Man if only there was a word for this good marketing strategy, oh right its called hoarding [emoji2369]. Now can we please stop this debate? Ty

PatD
05-09-2022, 07:23 AM
First: for those who don't understand how the store work, there is a "CD"(Cooldown), only 10 items every 4 hours are sold so when u see the speed all items are sold you can rest assure that it is 10 different persons who have buy the items.

Second: the sales is 48h and 10 items every 4 hours means there is 120 of each items sold during a sales, so let say someone manage to be there for every sales it means he will be able to buy a maximum of 12 items(and it means he will not be able to sleep more than around 4h in a row loll! Hoarding?? sorry but i would call this a wise investment not hoarding!!!!

Well, IMO

:D

Gaurav Arora
05-09-2022, 08:07 AM
First: for those who don't understand how the store work, there is a "CD"(Cooldown), only 10 items every 4 hours are sold so when u see the speed all items are sold you can rest assure that it is 10 different persons who have buy the items.

Second: the sales is 48h and 10 items every 4 hours means there is 120 of each items sold during a sales, so let say someone manage to be there for every sales it means he will be able to buy a maximum of 12 items(and it means he will not be able to sleep more than around 4h in a row loll! Hoarding?? sorry but i would call this a wise investment not hoarding!!!!

Well, IMO

:DYou are correct. After buying for eg: a gold force staff you cannot buy another in same sale, players have to wait 4 hrs for next. So there is no hoarding here

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

sixzy
05-09-2022, 08:18 AM
have a 300-360 ping (southeast asia) and don't have any issue, can get one per reset.

chiiwawa
05-09-2022, 09:23 AM

Like I said, by definition still hoarding. No one here is demonizing hoarders. I hoard some items as well expecting them to rise in value later, doesn't change the fact that I'm "hoarding" an item.

Man if only there was a word for this good marketing strategy, oh right its called hoarding [emoji2369]. Now can we please stop this debate? Ty

People ranting on a forum only wish they could figure out how to be as game rich as the people they are downing.Instead they keep posting how many morals they have and all the while everything these people are doing is 100% allowed . hehe.

chiiwawa
05-09-2022, 09:25 AM

Never saw a hoarders episode where their throwing away gold. Just garbage. xD

chiiwawa
05-09-2022, 09:46 AM
One more thing and im done with this post.

Hoarders have a mental condition that keeps them from throwing away, giving away or selling something no matter what.

The people in the game being complained about are buying all they can and selling when its worth a fortune. thats not hoarding. Thats straight up marketing strategy. Peeps complain while they are getting 100% Fit! 😄

Neutrone
05-09-2022, 11:55 AM
Never saw a hoarders episode where their throwing away gold. Just garbage. xDLol how dare you, it's gold to them!