PDA

View Full Version : Do you have unique or wierd playing habits?

vampinoy
07-18-2012, 03:32 AM
I can't seem to enjoy pocket legends without dubstep music...it makes me feel like I'm doing something epic LOL...it just doesn't feel the same way without it, and what's real funny is I don't even listen to dubstep (I prefer songs with lyrics)...it's only when I'm playing pocket legends :P...Bout you? Do you have certain ways of playing pocket legends?

WarTornBird
07-18-2012, 04:32 AM
When I play pl I HAVE to listen to country music and I HAVE to have some beef jerky around. Idk why but I don't touch my bag of jerky till pl comes out.

Vvikked
07-18-2012, 06:13 AM
Listen to "Pendulum- The island part 2 (dusk)" just perfect during ffa

Patricks
07-18-2012, 07:13 AM
I can only play with my feet. I use the big toe on my left foot to move the joystick and i use the little toe on my right foot for skills. Chatting is quite difficult.

Elyseon
07-18-2012, 10:12 AM
i listen to two steps from hell

saool
07-18-2012, 10:27 AM
I play while watching tv and talking to my sister most the time, and taking care of my niece (usually she sits on my lap and watches me play). The only downfall to the latter is when she touches my phone screen while I'm doing PvP lol

Rauekat
07-18-2012, 10:50 AM
I can't seem to enjoy pocket legends without dubstep music...it makes me feel like I'm doing something epic LOL...it just doesn't feel the same way without it, and what's real funny is I don't even listen to dubstep (I prefer songs with lyrics)...it's only when I'm playing pocket legends :P...Bout you? Do you have certain ways of playing pocket legends?

same vamp listen to dubstep music while playing in love <3!

Intenze
07-18-2012, 06:56 PM
I need to be completely set up with a pillow on my lap and water/snacks to get ready for a long grind session. I hate having to get up in the middle or sit without being completely comfortable when playing

Unacel
07-18-2012, 09:37 PM
I play mostly on my commute to and from work. Anyone else?

Oh and no I don't drive lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Phoenixking
07-18-2012, 10:36 PM
I have to have my bean bag ontop of my bed and a load of pillows surrounding me, makes me feel comfortable

razerfingers
07-18-2012, 10:40 PM
I pvp while listening to dubstep makes me feel unstopable! Eventhough i never win...

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Xionskull
07-18-2012, 10:45 PM
Must haves-
1. Outlet near me with charger.

2. Pillow.

3. No noise. ^^