PDA

View Full Version : cap weapon stats increase compared to lv26 Fireband

Larissa
07-18-2012, 05:23 AM
Hi sts, just a feedback on the new cap weapon stats increase. I dont think it was a good move as its very close to FB stats and people who pay to get plat items PAY a lot to get it and i think the stats on the lv26 plat weapons should be a lot better. People are spending money to get better items. Since the increase on the cap weapon stats it makes our plat weapon very normal...

Floating
07-18-2012, 11:16 AM
When did the cap weapons get stat increase? Because last time I checked my plat weapons were way better :/ Maybe you did not see that each ally weapon has 3 pair of stats

Carapace
07-18-2012, 11:53 AM
I believe he's talking about the Kriegberg Helix, and while the stats were bolstered a bit platinum weapons should still be the king. I'm keeping my ears open however, thanks for the feedback.

Worship
07-18-2012, 11:55 AM
Pretty much everything lv25-26 is overpriced in plat..

Floating
07-18-2012, 03:37 PM
I believe he's talking about the Kriegberg Helix, and while the stats were bolstered a bit platinum weapons should still be the king. I'm keeping my ears open however, thanks for the feedback.

Ow i did not know you fixed their stats. Thanks for the tip cara :)

Sam_Arah
07-20-2012, 09:54 AM
lol I asked floating what the stats were, he didnt get back to me ... so they must be good!