PDA

View Full Version : Introducing the Chronicles of the Dragon Hunter

vampinoy
07-18-2012, 07:40 AM
What's up Comrades? after playing PL for over a year, I find myself without a goal...I enjoy making money through farming and merching, I also enjoy doing PVP, but I can't really pinpoint what exactly I want to be - I'm just some random player. I want to be a little different, something that will set me apart, something that a few have done like the guy who's known to wear the pumpkin head very well, the guy who's a very good artist, the guy who's witty (stephencobear you rock), the guy who listed every pink in the game, the guy who collects discontinued items, and several others. This leads me to my chronicle, it's my journal that will set me apart from the rest. I want to be a dragon hunter...

What is a dragon hunter? A Dragon Hunter's trophies are the dragon gears, but his journey will not only be limited to that. He will be battling many bosses along the way, and will strive for excellence in doing so. This being said, a dragon hunter is also someone who sets different in-game records doing solo runs. I want to be that dragon hunter to set the first records, fastest solo run? fastest boss kills? highest crits? everything that has "-est". Anyone is open to beat my record, but there will be no prizes, just bragging rights. But for one to beat the record that the dragon hunter will set, you must pledge to become a dragon hunter yourself (not really...just provide proof, I'm the only dragon hunter :P that was for dramatic effect) and also provide proof like what's indicated below...:

How will I prove it? I'll make use of BLOG, photos, and videos to prove my legend (or un-legend if unsuccessful). So, I go on a different journey than everybody else, a journey that I feel that will give me a chance to finally put my legend in annals of PL history. It won't be easy...it might take time...it might never even see the light...but I will surely try my best :P. Before I embark on this challenging journey, I will leave you with something so epic, it will change your lives forever :P So 'till next time Comrades, I'll be sure to set the bars high :P

HEY I JUST ME YOU!!! :P

AND THIS IS CRAZY @_@

BUT HERE'S MY NUMBER (^_^)

SO GIVE ME PINK, BABY (-_-)

PS: If you read this far, be sure to check out my blog in my sig below for updates on dragon hunter chronicles and dragon hunter records :P.