PDA

View Full Version : Aquaris staff + skratch gun proc

GucciBang
05-07-2022, 06:02 PM
should stack? I do not think so

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Salvatory
05-07-2022, 06:37 PM
skrat gun is a debuff proc, aquaris staff is a buff proc. any weapon that has these separate procs can be combined.

two buff weapons cannot be combined.
some procs give buff and debuff at the same time, this makes it incombinable with another

GucciBang
05-07-2022, 06:42 PM
skrat gun is a debuff proc, aquaris staff is a buff proc. any weapon that has these separate procs can be combined.

two buff weapons cannot be combined.
some procs give buff and debuff at the same time, this makes it incombinable with anotherthis doesn't make sense, other similar weapons like skull axe and polaris don't stack

Sent from my Tesla Model S using Tapatalk

Megatr0n
05-07-2022, 07:31 PM
i use to have skratch staff and aqua hotbarred. when eachother procd i swapped slots to see if they stack . i couldnt make the 2 procs stack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GucciBang
05-07-2022, 07:32 PM
i use to have skratch staff and aqua hotbarred. when eachother procd i swapped slots to see if they stack . i couldnt make the 2 procs stack

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkTry skratch gun

Salvatory
05-07-2022, 08:41 PM
this doesn't make sense, other similar weapons like skull axe and polaris don't stack

if you read the skull axe you will see it has a debuff along with the proc buff.
skull axe doesn't match polaris, polaris is a debuff

GucciBang
05-07-2022, 08:42 PM
if you read the skull axe you will see it has a debuff along with the proc buff.
skull axe doesn't match polaris, polaris is a debufflet's wait for a dev to respond

Xyv.io
05-08-2022, 04:02 AM
Skratch gun and Duggar bow work differently, you can proc it while it's proc is going on already. These weapons don't care about other weapon proc stacking with them as they don't care about their proc stacking with themselves multiple times. Hope I made it clear

Player AL
05-08-2022, 04:29 AM
Skratch gun and Duggar bow work differently, you can proc it while it's proc is going on already. These weapons don't care about other weapon proc stacking with them as they don't care about their proc stacking with themselves multiple times. Hope I made it clear

You can't proc duggar bow while your duggar dagger proc on cooldown. Only way to stack - use duggar bow procs 1st, then switch to daggers

dmqp
05-08-2022, 04:38 AM
They have mess in the system:
skull axe (buff) + spirit (dmg/heal/pull) = yes (can proc)
skull axe (buff) + tb (dmg/pull) = no (can't proc)

Just an example

Ilove_Poopoo
05-08-2022, 07:34 AM
I think its about the cooldown. Duggar bow and Skratch gun has no cooldown, and so that's why you can proc it several times and along with other weapons as long as you proc these first. This also works with Ebon gun, Ebon sword and Ebon bow.

Adek Nakal
05-08-2022, 09:02 AM
I think its about the cooldown. Duggar bow and Skratch gun has no cooldown, and so that's why you can proc it several times and along with other weapons as long as you proc these first. This also works with Ebon gun, Ebon sword and Ebon bow.

yeah i think so rogue can stack immo dagger with duggar or ebon,idk if its still stackable" tho but it used to be like that.

GucciBang
05-08-2022, 10:28 AM
@Futumsh

Cinco
05-08-2022, 01:36 PM
Working as expected.

Thread comments about the difference between caster buff weapon slot cool down mechanic and target de-buff mechanic are correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk