PDA

View Full Version : Update forum design and usability

dangibg
05-08-2022, 06:06 AM
How old is this forum? Like 10 years? 12?

Think we need some adjustments its 2022 and we use forum from 2010, u can easily take someone to make it on the price of 3400 plat (maybe less)
I used to use Tapatalk app for forum but its buggy af recently and is unusable so im forced to use google version of al forum and its a pain.
We need regular chat not some weird mails who take 10 days to deal on an item, bump button on threads (with timer 6-12h) not spamming comments up up up still up still like some idiots and make thread with 20 comments of "bumps"

If you guys rly want to invest in the game you can make separate app for the forum so we can get notifications and stuff, will be great addition to the game + more ppl will join the forums if they find them easier to use, bet its gonna be a great investment, we dont need more 1700 auras, we need some life quality changes.

Let me know down in comments any improvements u would suggest so i add them here

+ update sts support website
+111111

Fake_Stats
05-08-2022, 08:14 AM
How old is this forum? Like 10 years? 12?

Think we need some adjustments its 2022 and we use forum from 2010, u can easily take someone to make it on the price of 3400 plat (maybe less)
I used to use Tapatalk app for forum but its buggy af recently and is unusable so im forced to use google version of al forum and its a pain.
We need regular chat not some weird mails who take 10 days to deal on an item, bump button on threads (with timer 6-12h) not spamming comments up up up still up still like some idiots and make thread with 20 comments of "bumps"

If you guys rly want to invest in the game you can make separate app for the forum so we can get notifications and stuff, will be great addition to the game + more ppl will join the forums if they find them easier to use, bet its gonna be a great investment, we dont need more 1700 auras, we need some life quality changes.

+111111+1 to this one, forums do need some quality updates!

Послато са SM-A600G помоћу Тапатока

Gaurav Arora
05-08-2022, 10:00 AM
+1. Forum needs to be upgraded vastly with simple uncluttered UI. Currently it's a pain to navigate

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

dangibg
05-08-2022, 10:25 AM
not to mention the sts support website, u guys ever been there? give it a quick check

Gaurav Arora
05-09-2022, 08:21 AM
This thing needs more traction guys. Bump this up.
Also devs please hear us and take this suggestion to upgrade forums.
@Cinco

GucciBang
05-09-2022, 01:16 PM
+1 with the option to change our name

Sent from my Tesla Model S using Tapatalk

asommers
05-09-2022, 06:12 PM
We looked into migrating to other forum/support frameworks, but due to forum age and lack of upgrade paths, we would need to essentially restart and didn't want to lose the community.

While it's not the best, we more than likely stick with the current solution for the foreseeable future.

-ALS

Gaurav Arora
05-09-2022, 09:41 PM
We looked into migrating to other forum/support frameworks, but due to forum age and lack of upgrade paths, we would need to essentially restart and didn't want to lose the community.

While it's not the best, we more than likely stick with the current solution for the foreseeable future.

-ALSCan't sts make new app for forums atleast? Tapatalk is buggy as hell