PDA

View Full Version : The Apocalypse Guild - Currently Recruiting!

siahsi
07-18-2012, 10:38 AM
Major Update In Progress

StompArtist
07-19-2012, 10:18 AM
Woah. Props on spending the time for that post. Looks like you guys spent a lot of time working on this. Good luck with the guild.

wvhills
07-19-2012, 10:42 AM
can i apply for the master position?

siahsi
07-19-2012, 11:19 AM
Thanks for the props and well wishes StompArtist. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a reply :)

We did put a lot of time in and the end result are sooo worth it lol. Will add you to my friendlist...always up for some slaying with all my fellow DL family members...no matter the Guild. :)

wvhills
07-19-2012, 12:09 PM
Unfortunately that position is filled by the Four Horsemen robert...lol. But we are growing and looking for Chief Officers to head up our divisions... particularly someone with great PvP experience and skills....if you are interested let us know or if you know anyone....send them our way.

Thanks for the reply! :)

I r noobie in pvp and most of the good players have guilds already but if I see someone I'll send them ur way. Instead of going with the 4 horsemen of the apocolpyse you should have went with the 4 horsemen of wrestling.

Ric flair- undisputed 18 time world heavy weight champion and leader
Arn Anderson- the enforcer and 1/2 of the world tag team champions
Tully Blanchard- television champion and 1/2 of world tag team champions
Barry Windham- US champion and hitman

I'll be Ric Flair of course and someone will have to be JJ Dillion (the horsemens manager).

killerverse
12-16-2012, 03:13 PM
I WOULD LIKE 2 Join:rolleyes:

Voidstar
02-01-2013, 11:49 PM
Do you still wish to join?