PDA

View Full Version : Energy Saber no way to be useable

Necl
05-09-2022, 09:19 PM
From planar Sword to mythic n arc 66 its the foruth weap with a pull effect, ok it cant be stronger than arc 66 but where is the dmg? Desing absolutely nice and great I love star wars but make the item useable pls or its a bad joke for all of us and star wars fans?

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

BlahBlodyValentine
05-09-2022, 09:37 PM
Move on man.. the only item is more useful and stronger is 81 Arcanes soon.. which is going to get by using real money/plat to support the game.

Necl
05-09-2022, 09:41 PM
Move on man.. the only item is more useful and stronger is 81 Arcanes soon.. which is going to get by using real money/plat to support the game.So if they give trash you'll smile and take it?
Come on man its their fault and should make the game enjoyable for all

BlahBlodyValentine
05-09-2022, 09:43 PM
So if they give trash you'll smile and take it?
Come on man its their fault and should make the game enjoyable for all

as you said its a trash why you still having it? theres many other things to enjoy. byebye

Necl
05-09-2022, 11:38 PM
as you said its a trash why you still having it? theres many other things to enjoy. byebyeSo u prefer to mess with me but no complain to devs? Do your brain work?

Nekro134
05-10-2022, 12:23 AM
as you said its a trash why you still having it? theres many other things to enjoy. byebye

Hes just suggesting
Theres no need to fight🙄

Cinco
05-12-2022, 01:10 PM
It needs a longer pull range. We'll be doing this for the next update.

As for additional damage - no. It doesn't need it. I do know that sword users want it... but it's not happening at this point (considering the amount of damage it already contributes and the effectiveness of the dot proc that fires pretty often).

Best wishes!

Necl
05-12-2022, 01:28 PM
It needs a longer pull range. We'll be doing this for the next update.

As for additional damage - no. It doesn't need it. I do know that sword users want it... but it's not happening at this point (considering the amount of damage it already contributes and the effectiveness of the dot proc that fires pretty often).

Best wishes!Thanks cinco but would you mind considering it to be boosted with war ultimate?

capeo
05-12-2022, 05:29 PM
I'm not a big fan of it alone in pve but in pvp it's a nice weapon. Both of the other mythics are clunky and hard to use in pvp. This one you can just go fight. In pve most of us proc dozer and switch. Even if the mythic doesn't proc its still an upgrade in damage from dozer alone. I honestly never really see it do much pulling but that's not what I use it for.

Necl
05-12-2022, 06:06 PM
I'm not a big fan of it alone in pve but in pvp it's a nice weapon. Both of the other mythics are clunky and hard to use in pvp. This one you can just go fight. In pve most of us proc dozer and switch. Even if the mythic doesn't proc its still an upgrade in damage from dozer alone. I honestly never really see it do much pulling but that's not what I use it for.As cinco said it would be a pull weap but I think that energy dmg over time proc is a waste it could be based on %str to make it useable and boosteable with ulti thats I suggest for give us like Warriors a way to better clean maps