PDA

View Full Version : 3 different vanitiy sets that drop as loot

Samhayne
07-18-2012, 05:17 PM
Did you know that there are vanities that you can acquire as loot while playing the game? Here are pictures of three different sets you can get.

The Black Tracksuit (Hat through Promo Code only)

The Orange Gambler's Set

Gamer's Set

Happy Hunting! :vsmile:

Rolocoaster
07-18-2012, 05:23 PM
sam what is the last vanity in the pics called ? and are they tradable like the vanity masks?

Carapace
07-18-2012, 05:26 PM
sam what is the last vanity in the pics called ? and are they tradable like the vanity masks?

These are tradeable, and stashable yes. The last vanity at the bottom there is the "Gamer Top" and "Gamer Legs".

Xaphan Fox
07-18-2012, 05:29 PM
So these 3 vanity sets and the 3 masks (eagle, snake, antlered) now drop?
I assume the sets are permanent drops and the masks cease dropping after the conclusion of the solstice event?

Bark bark

Carapace
07-18-2012, 05:30 PM
So these 3 vanity sets and the 3 masks (eagle, snake, antlered) now drop?
I assume the sets are permanent drops and the masks cease dropping after the conclusion of the solstice event?

Bark bark

This is correct. Any Masks tied to the event that are found however will remain in the game after the event closes and they no longer drop.

Kaytar
07-18-2012, 05:34 PM
Female gamer set is FAB! Must get it for my girl toon. :eek:

Catric
07-18-2012, 05:35 PM
The Gamer's girl set looks like a warrior's set but the guy's doesn't look anything like it. I want the girl one but omg i have a guy character

Rolocoaster
07-18-2012, 05:48 PM
is the drop rate of these vanity outfits in the same loot table as the masks or are they specific to a certain mission ?

Lady_Pebbles
07-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Gamer's Set.... Now I have a new motivation to farm.

Do they drop on all 3D missions/maps or are they in specific maps? And do they drop from bosses or breakables & mobs or both?

SexyIsland
07-18-2012, 06:16 PM
Female Gamer set its hot reminds me of the Dual Gunner outfits I had in Aika Online... Miss that game

Swimmingstar
07-18-2012, 06:30 PM
New promo code?

Aracnus
07-18-2012, 06:31 PM
I LOVE the ones at the bottom, are there certain droppable areas?

Xaphan Fox
07-18-2012, 06:44 PM
Gamer set looks like something Kefka would wear...
Dancing mad anyone?

Woof...

Flowman
07-18-2012, 06:51 PM
drop as loot meaning from 3d missions? Or from allies? Or from the 5 day in a row ordeal?

mafiainc42
07-18-2012, 07:21 PM
Happy hunting..hint hint Ooooo My GOSH. Time to change mu underware...

Popular
07-18-2012, 08:21 PM
are they from bosses or minions?

Cahaun
07-18-2012, 08:31 PM
The male Gamer suit seems a little dull next to the female varient :p
(Are we naturally boring? :confused: )

WoundedEagle
07-18-2012, 08:39 PM
Female gamer is omg razzle dazzle!

HunterSLAYER
07-18-2012, 10:42 PM
AWesome

Sent from the UCS Blackstar Infested deck!

Chanyu96
07-18-2012, 10:50 PM
This is correct. Any Masks tied to the event that are found however will remain in the game after the event closes and they no longer drop.

Can i ask you specifically about the gamer set? I am very interested.. How can i get it? Like 3d missions or something else?

Tvis
07-18-2012, 10:58 PM
Good sets! Thanks for the update Sam!

Carapace
07-19-2012, 12:08 AM
The vanity set pieces are very very rare and have a small chance to drop in the certain dungeon missions. They also will only drop off of minions and chests. This keeps them mysterious and special, and doesn't mess with your boss farming runs when going for specific pinks. The community will have to do some active hunting to find what locations hide these and future vanities, and once they find them I'm sure the word will get out quickly! :vsmile:

SexyIsland
07-19-2012, 12:22 AM
The vanity set pieces are very very rare and have a small chance to drop in the certain dungeon missions. They also will only drop off of minions and chests. This keeps them mysterious and special, and doesn't mess with your boss farming runs when going for specific pinks. The community will have to do some active hunting to find what locations hide these and future vanities, and once they find them I'm sure the word will get out quickly! :vsmile:

Thank you Carapace!
now it's hunting season for that Gamer set mmmmm I'm thirsty for it.

Jcyee
07-19-2012, 02:04 AM
Woah. Looks coooool

Its like a giant hide and go seek with the vanities hiding... Somewhere lol

Lady_Pebbles
07-19-2012, 02:19 AM

You mean all breakable objects or just the chests in some of the maps or the one day chests in ally missions?

Floating
07-19-2012, 04:34 AM
These vanities will be here until end of Summer Event or for ever? Please please answer my question and Threns one :S

Carapace
07-19-2012, 10:40 AM
These vanities will be here until end of Summer Event or for ever? Please please answer my question and Threns one :S

The vanities listed here are permanent additions to the game

Floating
07-19-2012, 11:14 AM
The vanities listed here are permanent additions to the game

This is very very good. And the drop places are stated? I mean each of them drops in certain maps? Because if, for example, Gamers set drops in Krane Crest then it is very unfair as it should be in the last maps for people who "played the game". Just some suspections

Growwle
07-19-2012, 11:21 AM
Nice, more reasons to run 3d missions, good job, keep it up.

Aaroniero Arruruerie
07-19-2012, 11:28 AM
This is very very good. And the drop places are stated? I mean each of them drops in certain maps? Because if, for example, Gamers set drops in Krane Crest then it is very unfair as it should be in the last maps for people who "played the game". Just some suspections

I think it works the same way as legendaries, just like you can get a weapon or gem equivalent to your level on any map, the same would work for the vanities, idk if the vanity success rate is dependent on the player level or map, but it would seem like a better idea. Any lvl 3 could make it to the last map pretty quickly so it doesn't seem too likely... So I'd count on increased success by level.

Floating
07-19-2012, 06:19 PM
I think it works the same way as legendaries, just like you can get a weapon or gem equivalent to your level on any map, the same would work for the vanities, idk if the vanity success rate is dependent on the player level or map, but it would seem like a better idea. Any lvl 3 could make it to the last map pretty quickly so it doesn't seem too likely... So I'd count on increased success by level.

Maybe you are right.. But stil... I found Carapace ingame and he explained me 2 things:
1) He zipped his mouth with power glue and wont say where it drops! Even after I told her Ill stop loving her she still refused to tell meh!! ( dont worry i still love u :D )
2) The masks and vanity set pieces are seperate and can drop in the same map ;...;

Shortyman
10-21-2012, 07:54 AM
well im going to get more gold so I can just buy it from the auction but that will take awhile. Im going to do missions and I might run into it then.