PDA

View Full Version : Log your Vanity drop location

mafiainc42
07-18-2012, 08:08 PM
Eagle/market subway/decent into darknes

Snake/Redlight District/Blood in the streets.......eagle/fanged face off

Eagle/Outskirts/cult Killer....Snake/The Underground..

Undead Antlers/Gallows/Dead End......Snake/Thug Death

Snake/Downtown suberbs/leave no one alive...Snake/Bloodymess...Snake/leader of the pack

Nologicone
07-18-2012, 08:22 PM
The Outskirts:

Eagle mask found in Cult Killer, Snake mask found in The Underground. Also found a shard in Cult Killer.

lethalchick
07-18-2012, 10:20 PM
All my Snakes are Red Light District Blood in the Streets

Xaphan Fox
07-18-2012, 11:42 PM
Vanity: Off any mob in any zone off any boss off any object...

...am I doing it right?

Floating
07-19-2012, 12:04 AM
Snake first gallow map

Undead at dead end Gallow Map

SexyIsland
07-19-2012, 12:19 AM
Undead Antlers Mask- Gallows Alley Slum- Dead End

Jcyee
07-19-2012, 02:00 AM
Are u guys dropping the vanities with or without elixirs?

mafiainc42
07-19-2012, 02:49 AM
Are u guys dropping the vanities with or without elixirs?

I use 12k lixs but none of my van drops where off rerolls only shards.

Shaocalur
07-19-2012, 06:04 AM
Vanity: Off any mob in any zone off any boss off any object...

...am I doing it right?

Yes. Cara said vanities drop in any non tutorial zones.

Kaytar
07-19-2012, 07:21 AM
I just now got an Eagle Mask in Descent into Darkness from a mob.

Prestige
07-19-2012, 08:00 AM
Anyone have a picture of the vanity on the ground? Just curious what it looks like.

Cheah
07-19-2012, 08:53 AM
VanitY never drop on the ground. It just pop up like SL and PL:)

Late
07-19-2012, 09:04 AM
no it drops on the ground its a blue looking thing with pink light

sirtibby
07-19-2012, 09:12 AM
It's smaller than a dropped gem.

Kaytar
07-19-2012, 09:18 AM
no it drops on the ground its a blue looking thing with pink lightlol yeah when mine dropped I thought it was a pink

Pauly
07-19-2012, 10:39 PM
i stared at it for a while its a triangle with a blueish pinkish light very tiny.

Fyrce
07-20-2012, 05:28 PM
Snake Mask from Downtown - Bloody Mess.

The vanities drop and look like pinks w/ a smaller "icon". I got an Eagle Mask yesterday from Fanged Face-off.

mafiainc42
07-21-2012, 05:17 AM
Snake leave no one alive downtown

WinterKate
07-21-2012, 07:00 AM
Eagle mask Fanged FaceOff

YuNoEatBeaRs
07-21-2012, 07:10 AM
if someone can take a screenshot of a vanity drop and post that'd be awesome, i haven't found any yet and as all say it's very tiny i'm afraid to miss one lol.

Fyrce
07-22-2012, 01:22 AM
It's got the drop light thing. Just the icon is small. The drop light/glow is pink and is the same size as all the other drops. I was trying to get pix but I ended up picking stuff up instead. Hopefully there'll be pix soon.

Tvis
07-22-2012, 01:25 AM
Got a snake mask in Suburbs - Leader of the Pack.

Lady_Pebbles
07-22-2012, 02:55 PM
Friend got Black Tracksuit Top @Marshood 1 but says 2 also drops it.

mafiainc42
07-23-2012, 01:00 AM

Flippys
07-23-2012, 01:39 AM
grats! out of curiosity, how many hours?

mafiainc42
07-23-2012, 01:46 AM
If ya want eagle farm fang my 4 drops have came off first mob killed, pack of mobs before u head right not execution right, first dead body, and the very last barrel heading into boss fight, do not even bother goin in to boss area restart affter u destroy the last mob b4 open boss area. Gl all.

TorvaSicarius
07-23-2012, 01:57 AM
you use any elixirs to find them?

mafiainc42
07-23-2012, 02:03 AM
Yes always on 12k elixers. none of my masks vans have been off a re-roll..

Nkasssassin
07-23-2012, 02:34 AM
Omg ty for the tip judge :")

TorvaSicarius
07-23-2012, 03:11 AM
how long did it take you to find the eagle mask?

Hardcoure
07-23-2012, 09:46 PM
I found snake mask at The Outskirts - Cult Killer. Seems that's the place to go for vanity drops.

Someone asked for pictures. I see no one has taken a screen shot of what they look like. I got my drop when I was on my phone (Android) unfortunately. I'll start farming on my iPod so maybe I could get one and take a photo.

Thanks for the thread.

YuNoEatBeaRs
07-25-2012, 08:14 AM
Can someone who got undead mask lately confirm that it still drops in dead end? i can't seem to find it or see someone else get it there.

WinterKate
07-25-2012, 08:20 AM
Can someone who got undead mask lately confirm that it still drops in dead end? i can't seem to find it or see someone else get it there.

Haven't got it, but it drops there. Backread posts. :) We share the same sentiment, but patience helps. :) Carapace said they might increase drop rates a little. So there. Besides, it's an ultra-rare gem, so don't worry. A lot of people are in the same boat as yours, including me. :)

Flowman
07-25-2012, 08:27 AM
Haven't got it, but it drops there. Backread posts. :) We share the same sentiment, but patience helps. :) Carapace said they might increase drop rates a little. So there. Besides, it's an ultra-rare gem, so don't worry. A lot of people are in the same boat as yours, including me. :)

Pretty sure the update we got yesterday was for drop rates. It took like 0.5 seconds to update on Chrome so many probably didn't even notice when loading the game.

WinterKate
07-25-2012, 08:45 AM
Pretty sure the update we got yesterday was for drop rates. It took like 0.5 seconds to update on Chrome so many probably didn't even notice when loading the game.

I've noticed that when I opened this morning. It was very fast and I thought it was a bug fix. :) Thanks!

Flowman
07-25-2012, 09:03 AM
I've noticed that when I opened this morning. It was very fast and I thought it was a bug fix. :) Thanks!

It very well could have been, I was just going by what Cara said 2 days ago..."drop rates will be increased in the update tomorrow" or something along those lines

nico33j
07-26-2012, 07:18 AM
I have find Under Antler Mask , there are 3 min :adoration:

I have find it in Gallows Alley , Dead End :lemo:

Ennemis give it just before boss.

Floating
07-26-2012, 02:03 PM
Eagle mask marshwood 1st stage
http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a449/sirtanker/2e2eda6a.jpg
http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a449/sirtanker/05633a3d.jpg

Wretch
07-27-2012, 12:53 AM

Got it tonight! Still drops there! Took forever....

Takezaki
07-27-2012, 12:57 AM
Yeah they messed it up, everybody and their moms will have an undead mask before the event ends.

Caved in because some people kept whining.

Xaphan Fox
07-27-2012, 01:13 AM
Yeah they messed it up, everybody and their moms will have an undead mask before the event ends.

Caved in because some people kept whining.

Waaaaaa people with different ideas on what constitutes healthy game theory for the most players across a broad spectrum of available time, expendable income, and ideas on risk vs reward are whiners.

Seriously man... I am at critical mass over people calling those who think differently whiners. Especially when you do it via a statement that is complainy.
Learn to love others. Its a big game with lots of people in it who play for different reasons.
...get over yourself

My apologies if that comes across combative or is against posting policy, but the video game community needs to both grow and lighten up.
People from their teens to their 60s, if not younger and older, play this game. Broaden your point of view a bit...
...or go play call of duty and obsess over your k/d and leave us in peace, free from your negativity.

Woof

Takezaki
07-27-2012, 01:22 AM
I'm absolutely positive that each and every person that had something negative to say about the drop rate had not found an undead mask when they made the complaint. It was and still is a subjective complaint.

I just think it's very daunting that for the first time this game gets something rare, an item that can boost the economy and people get pissed because they can't have it immediately, or think they deserve to get it after X amount of runs/time.

This game severly lacks challenge and rarity, and for once I was happy to see both those things coming together in a new update.

Xaphan Fox
07-27-2012, 03:30 AM
It wasn't that it was rare... people like rare exclusive items.
Its that it was dumb rare in a limited event.
You got black Tracksuit, orange gambler, gamer, dark manic facemask, a mystery pet...

That's enough. No need to have the limited event items be insane rare too. And what economy? What am I gonna spend 14million on? Gold flows like water in this game.
Bark bark

Takezaki
07-27-2012, 04:50 AM
You got black Tracksuit, orange gambler, gamer, dark manic facemask, a mystery pet...

That's enough. No need to have the limited event items be insane rare too. And what economy? What am I gonna spend 14million on? Gold flows like water in this game.
Bark bark

You don't have to look very far, we have the perfect example with PL.

Even if gold is easy to acquire, item prices will match.

And limited event, gimme a break, it's a summer event, will probably go on for a few weeks still. That's plenty of time.

KillaSkillz
07-27-2012, 06:50 AM
"Go on for a few weeks still" is still limited. Especially i have been farming for any of the vanities and legendary gems for a couple hours a day and have gotten nothing but blood blossoms.

I will agree, with prices will be matching the amount of gold people get, however the most rare item in SL is xray and sells for 1.8 mil, an average map gives 50 or 100 credits.comparing to DL i can pick up about 500 per map. All in all that makes it around 20 million for the most rare and desirable item here by that logic.

Not only do i not have a desire to build up 20 million gold, if i got an item that rare why sell it? What are you going to spend 20 million on if
not that item?

This game has an economy issue, a big one. From the floods of pinks, to the limited time vanities. I shouldn't have to run hours a day for weeks, for a limited time vanity. It just makes the average person say why bother at all and give up. Same with the pinks, of the twodroppable gems i have gotten when i go to AH and see what i could get for it, im like "wow, 1000 credits, i should just run a map twice and scrathe pinks"

And dont get me started on the timer missions, and the daily, just another pile of junk to scrap that sells for almost nothing compared to just running a map and picking up gold.

I am just "meh" about this game. If you want you can do almost nothing and level cap in a week, and all items are common, and the ones that arent, drop to a select few only .

Sam_Arah
07-27-2012, 10:10 AM
I'm absolutely positive that each and every person that had something negative to say about the drop rate had not found an undead mask when they made the complaint. It was and still is a subjective complaint.

I just think it's very daunting that for the first time this game gets something rare, an item that can boost the economy and people get pissed because they can't have it immediately, or think they deserve to get it after X amount of runs/time.

This game severly lacks challenge and rarity, and for once I was happy to see both those things coming together in a new update.

Well said ...

SexyIsland
07-27-2012, 10:21 AM
Instead of this thread to be a "Log your Vanity drop location" it should of been named, "Rare and causes controversy" LMFAO

Just Saying my opinion. :star:

Flowman
07-27-2012, 10:26 AM
For the love of god can someone please confirm if what Cara said about "Shards and Masks dropping on different maps" is true?

Because if we're going by the old data....masks and shards 100% dropped on the same maps....but after my runs last night I have found the following:

Shards on: (Campaign-Map) 1-3, 2-4, 3-3, 3-4, 4-2, 4-3, 5-3, 6-5, 7-1, 7-2, 8-1, 8-3, 9-3, 9-4, 11-1, 11-2

Vanities on: (Campaign-Map) 6-3 - Snake Mask

Please only post drops you have found since the update YESTERDAY

Rare
07-27-2012, 10:39 AM

Apparently... it can be said until you're blue in the face and people just will not understand what you are saying.

Person A: "It's too rare for a limited time event"
Person B: "Stop complaining, we need rarity"
Person A: "We have other rare vanity like Gamer set"
Person B: "Fine... just make everything easy. Ruin the game for whiners"

octavos
07-27-2012, 11:17 AM
For the love of god can someone please confirm if what Cara said about "Shards and Masks dropping on different maps" is true?

Because if we're going by the old data....masks and shards 100% dropped on the same maps....but after my runs last night I have found the following:

Shards on: (Campaign-Map) 1-3, 2-4, 3-3, 3-4, 4-2, 4-3, 5-3, 6-5, 7-1, 7-2, 8-1, 8-3, 9-3, 9-4, 11-1, 11-2

Vanities on: (Campaign-Map) 6-3 - Snake Mask

Please only post drops you have found since the update YESTERDAY

I got my first vanity at dark hollow Haunted cemetery (Eagle Mask) 3-2 yesterday night... (the detail it dropped in the start of map from pots.)
so it looks like your right FLOWSIDON!!!!!
make a new up-to-date thread...so we can add to it with new changes. looks like dead end no longer gives mask....so it must be moved.

Apparently... it can be said until you're blue in the face and people just will not understand what you are saying.

Lol. :p

Flowman
07-27-2012, 11:40 AM
Made the thread Ghost

Xaphan Fox
07-27-2012, 02:14 PM

I love you
*noselicks*

Takezaki
07-27-2012, 05:46 PM
By the way I got about 12 purified fire shards from the same map that dropped my undead antler's mask, dead end in gallows slums.

PS : A month or so is plenty of time for an event to unfold, people started complaining after what, 2 days of farming?

Everytime I step foot in the vampire district these days I see 2 or 3 people with an undead mask on their head.

Pauly
07-28-2012, 12:00 AM
i see only the 1ns bought with plat i never see people wearing the antlers . I've been searching for undead since the game started i can say ive seen tons of people collect undead mask pieces and gamer set pieces in dead end, yeah its annoying i havent gotten it yet but im not complaining i like a challenge (:

Kaytar
07-28-2012, 12:06 AM
Gamer Leggings Dead End

Taaralatie
07-31-2012, 04:13 AM
By the way I got about 12 purified fire shards from the same map that dropped my undead antler's mask, dead end in gallows slums.

PS : A month or so is plenty of time for an event to unfold, people started complaining after what, 2 days of farming?

Everytime I step foot in the vampire district these days I see 2 or 3 people with an undead mask on their head.

You know...for someone who complains about whiners you seem to do an awful lot of it yourself. This thread is about logging drops and yet still you seem to be infiltrating it with negativity. Please if you have nothing constructive to add, maybe it is time to give it up?

WinterKate
07-31-2012, 04:33 AM
Can we all be just happy with the drops? :) I used to complain and whine, but it won't get me anywhere. So I just farm and help. On the other hand, it's their privilege to complain and it's also other players' right to express themselves against their rants. So, weigh yourself in. :)

Let's respect each other's opinions, after all, this is a free community. ;)

Takezaki
07-31-2012, 05:13 AM
You know...for someone who complains about whiners you seem to do an awful lot of it yourself. This thread is about logging drops and yet still you seem to be infiltrating it with negativity. Please if you have nothing constructive to add, maybe it is time to give it up?

I just fight back man. If you don't agree with something you are obviously going to whine about not agreeing, obviously.

I stated many times that I was disapointed because for ONCE I felt like this game was getting something it needed, real rare items.

Mrsberry
07-31-2012, 05:31 AM
I stated many times that I was disapointed because for ONCE I felt like this game was getting something it needed, real rare items.

Theres no reason to be disapointed there are still many very rare items. Undead antlers are still very rare considering there a limited time vanity drop.

Floating
07-31-2012, 12:33 PM
Black manic mask Red Light District Blood in the streets
http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s436/Pvpee/1ff05ed5.jpg

Flowman
07-31-2012, 04:54 PM
Black manic mask Red Light District Blood in the streets

Thanks for posting this in my thread -.-

batmanyoda
08-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Eagle mask in Old Quarters - House of Horrors. Got a 2nd as well.

InsidiousnesS
08-01-2012, 02:30 PM
VanitY never drop on the ground. It just pop up like SL and PL:)

Yes they do drop on the ground When they have a blue beaming light like green gems or weps except vanity color blue !

batmanyoda
08-02-2012, 12:14 PM
Eagle mask in Dark Hollow - Fox Den this morning.

Joehannh
10-19-2012, 01:08 AM
if someone can take a screenshot of a vanity drop and post that'd be awesome, i haven't found any yet and as all say it's very tiny i'm afraid to miss one lol.

Nah dobt worry about the tiny things cause if the vanity for top drop you cav able to see but if some kind of accessories it's tiny but have pink light even for top one have pink light also so don't confused and afraid off to missed this item you can see it clearly as a glass :) hope my thread helped you about this :watermelon: