PDA

View Full Version : please devs...

PvpLegend
08-25-2010, 08:13 PM
make the next campaign an "elite" one.
by this i mean :
-the only players capable to play it should be atleast level 40.
-make each mobster a true pain, not like mummies, kinda like how the crocs where b4 the update, including the debuff :), that way, the mynas gen, as we call it, wont continue over and over :)
-the bosses would be then impossible to solo or even duo, and ud need a well organized team just to get rid of half of their hp. this will increase teamwork and put some rea challenge into the game, for us lvl 45.
-as it has been proposed before, quests should have some exclusive items (redbone)

post any ideas to make the game even more challenging!
and tyyyyy devs if u consider this :D

Royce
08-25-2010, 08:16 PM
Will never happen. They are now catering to people looking for non-challenging group content. For those of us who actually want a challenge, our best hope is the nightmare mode they are planning some day.

PvpLegend
08-25-2010, 08:18 PM
Will never happen. They are now catering to people looking for non-challenging group content. For those of us who actually want a challenge, our best hope is the nightmare mode they are planning some day.

that cant be, what will us lvl 45 will do then?
thts ridiculous if they dont inplant at least ONE of my ideas....

TwinkTastical
08-25-2010, 08:25 PM
they do what they want... like a bawss

bmc85uk
08-25-2010, 08:32 PM
that cant be, what will us lvl 45 will do then?
thts ridiculous if they dont inplant at least ONE of my ideas....

'Nightmare' dungeons are sure to come, if they don't, good players are sure to leave.

Hopefully as well as nightmare dungeons we might get some raid instances that are even harder - and in specially made maps (as nightmare dungeons have been proposed as the same dungeons; but harder).

Iambirdman
08-25-2010, 08:35 PM
I think it will be implanted pretty soon