PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion of Badges

Jemstroyer
05-12-2022, 12:22 AM
Since free badges are coming out and there is a lot of talks about it. I suggest that when we inspect a player his/her badges are displayed below the kdr stats pve/pve there is still room in inspect then it is categorized by Free/Event lb/Timed/Waves (Badge) then it will just be there, once a player taps it description comes out the date it was earned like that. Just a suggestion 😁

BlahBlodyValentine
05-12-2022, 12:53 AM
-1 it's useless
you can already see details about when or to get those badges.. -1 because you only want it because your flexing mode is ruined you or any other badge owners maybe.. your selfish you only want badge by yourselves nor any owners of it.. why not suggest it before why not you suggesting it now? i see you, because all players become happy now to earn the badge.. you want yourself only happy maybe? 😆, please care to other players wants to have it.. this time sts giveback to us because previous event is waste of precious time to some like rusk event many players wasting and got nothing good..

*sigh* you suggest that maybe it's hard now to flex each badges do you have so you want it that way? 😭😂

an another cry baby still wants to protect his/her what that thing do you called it? "hardwork badges"?.. better called it "Flexing Badge" or " "Boastfulness Badge" lets be real thats all about to some, if you know your hardwork you know that your badge is not really affected to this plat tier badges or lootable badge.. And Now Things Is Balanced Between Players Category.

im done with this badges hyped🌸😆🌸

Adek Nakal
05-12-2022, 01:07 AM
honestly i have never see player asking for badge to be giveaway this easily yet some say this is what the player want lol funny.

BlahBlodyValentine
05-12-2022, 01:16 AM
honestly i have never see player asking for badge to be giveaway this easily yet some say this is what the player want lol funny.

all over the years this is the 2nd time sts will give op event reward the first one is paracelcus soulstone.. and now this badge.

Uereazagr
05-12-2022, 01:49 AM
-1 it's useless
you can already see details about when or to get those badges.. -1 because you only want it because your flexing mode is ruined you or any other badge owners maybe.. your selfish you only want badge by yourselves nor any owners of it.. why not suggest it before why not you suggesting it now? i see you, because all players become happy now to earn the badge.. you want yourself only happy maybe? ��, please care to other players wants to have it.. this time sts giveback to us because previous event is waste of precious time to some like rusk event many players wasting and got nothing good..

*sigh* you suggest that maybe it's hard now to flex each badges do you have so you want it that way? ����

an another cry baby still wants to protect his/her what that thing do you called it? "hardwork badges"?.. better called it "Flexing Badge" or " "Boastfulness Badge" lets be real thats all about to some, if you know your hardwork you know that your badge is not really affected to this plat tier badges or lootable badge.. And Now Things Is Balanced Between Players Category.

im done with this badges hyped������

Congratulations on completely missing the point. This has been suggested before, and it’s a really good suggestion for hard-working players, who get multiple badges per season and not for people like you who have never owned a single one and are still big about it for some reason.

Uereazagr
05-12-2022, 01:53 AM
Also +1 to this. I bet a little panel with a collection of tiny badges you own would be really cool. I would also add that it would be cool if it appeared somewhere in left corner of the screen when you click inspect, or it could show anywhere on the “other” part of the inspect.

BlahBlodyValentine
05-12-2022, 04:02 AM
oh you again im not shock 😂 one of the best commentator in al history hands down.

congratulations to you too. after this badge thing normal players become/acting a best game designer and also become a game developers now 😂😂😂😆 i'm outta here this one is bigger.

Uereazagr
05-12-2022, 04:09 AM
Great objection haha, anyways… hope this gets implemented, im positive asommers said this is on the list some time ago

Iliezsjdd
05-12-2022, 04:40 AM
-1 haha don t cry :)

pulisic10
05-12-2022, 04:48 AM
+1

@Cinco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johndoed2001
05-12-2022, 05:25 AM
all over the years this is the 2nd time sts will give op event reward the first one is paracelcus soulstone.. and now this badge.AND IM GONNA ROCK IT WITH PRIDE!!![emoji8][emoji18][emoji18][emoji18]

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Smokedboy
05-12-2022, 06:05 AM
+1

dikirim dari samsung galaxy 9

Oakmaiden
05-12-2022, 12:28 PM
Playing the event to EARN the badge is hardly “free”. Besides I have that option turned off, cuz “we don’t need no stinking badges”! ....movie quote for the unaware

Repent
05-13-2022, 04:54 PM
oh you again im not shock �� one of the best commentator in al history hands down.

congratulations to you too. after this badge thing normal players become/acting a best game designer and also become a game developers now �������� i'm outta here this one is bigger.

Are you not doing exactly what you are discrediting him for? Ngl there was visible confusion on my face as I read your comments. Anyways have the day you deserve and a +1 for showing badges gotta give the people credit for putting in that work and it's a fun flex. - Atoned

takotako
05-13-2022, 05:46 PM
This sounds great tbh. We should have another panel that shows the badges that players earned in inspection, and have the freedom of choice to select which badge/s his/her willing to show in their badge panel. While still having a displayed badge (outside inspect)

Also i dont have any badges except for this current event's but this legit sounds good and reasonable
Sent from my M2006C3LG using Tapatalk

Chaplet
05-13-2022, 06:17 PM
-1 haha don t cry :)

u need reading comprehension

Bluehazee
05-15-2022, 01:59 AM
Most of the badges in game have always had near zero value. People keep macroing arena and getting paid for spots, others get carried in timed maps, seasonal, hardcore lbs, etc. Even event badges just meant that the player had lot of free time (and determination, lets grant this), not much else.
I don't see the big deal on players getting badges as tier reward, this ursoth platinum tier takes more effort than some of the examples i mentioned.
If you own previous event badge, it won't lose value. Maybe opposite since was "harder back then".
If this still bothers you, hide badges in settings and move on. Its a game