PDA

View Full Version : hi my name is Gizmo in Dark Legends

Caspian163
07-19-2012, 01:03 AM
I was wonderin exactly wat is a fire shard n where can I find one???? Also how can I take screen shots in dark legends????

Eyesharp
07-20-2012, 10:25 AM
Hey there Gizmo! In case you don't know about a fire shard it is a rare drop. To obtain it you need to kill bosses or just regular enemy. When you do get a fire shard it's name will be labeled in pink. If you wanna take screenshots you gotta know what device you are using. If your using apple press the button on the bottom of your device and the button on the top at the same time. If your on android or chrome than I have no idea :)

heypeo
07-21-2012, 06:01 PM
Hello gizmo I wish I could of helped you but I think eyesharp has you covered feel free to add me and ill be happy to help you if you need anything.

Chanyu96
07-21-2012, 10:20 PM
Hello, nice to meet you and fire shard is the gem for lvl 16or higher :) only two maps, lvl 16+

Hardcoure
07-22-2012, 08:32 PM
Welcome to the forums and to DL Gizmo. I'm Delirious in DL, feel free to ask me anything. I don;t know it all but I'm always willing to help any way I can!

Hey there Gizmo! In case you don't know about a fire shard it is a rare drop. To obtain it you need to kill bosses or just regular enemy. When you do get a fire shard it's name will be labeled in pink. If you wanna take screenshots you gotta know what device you are using. If your using apple press the button on the bottom of your device and the button on the top at the same time. If your on android or chrome than I have no idea :)

You can get these as loot from a boss and ghosts. They won't drop off regular mobs unless you're using a luck buff. :chuncky:

In case Eyesharp wasn't clear enough:

If you're using an iOS device like an iPod touch, iPhone, or an iPad then you want to click your power/lock button and your home button at the same time. Doing so will cause you to take a screen shot.

For Android users you need an app.

For Chrome you can take the snipping tool if you're on Windows Vista or Windows 7. I don't know how you would on any other operating system.