PDA

View Full Version : 2022-05-12 Content Update (292148)

Futumsh
05-12-2022, 06:30 PM
+ Ursoth badges should now work properly.
+ Increased the range of the Knight's Energy Saber pull effect.

Scalpel
05-12-2022, 06:37 PM
yay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latief
05-12-2022, 06:37 PM
Thanks sts for the maintenance and the update :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Norrey.AL
05-12-2022, 06:39 PM
please make it possible to purchase the other classes vanity sets in vendor

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Jtflorencio
05-12-2022, 06:42 PM
+ Increased the range of the Knight's Energy Saber pull effect.Tysm for this buff [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji191][emoji170]

Enviado do meu M2006C3MG através do Tapatalk

Spriteful
05-12-2022, 06:43 PM
+ Increased the range of the Knight's Energy Saber pull effect.

Thanks for the buff!

Pickname - Dougim
05-12-2022, 06:44 PM
Increase token drop rate on normal bosses without altar is too low.

Pls ty

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Necl
05-12-2022, 06:45 PM
Pls make the saber proc dmg boosteable in base of str of the war

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Aespa
05-12-2022, 06:47 PM
Idk if its just me or no but energy essence drop is so low.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Cinco
05-12-2022, 06:50 PM
Pls make the saber proc dmg boosteable in base of str of the war

This is not necessary for the weapon. Thanks for the suggestion but the pull radius change is the last buff we'll be doing for the Knight's Energy Saber.

Best wishes!

sixzy
05-12-2022, 07:42 PM
ty for the buff with effect… cool

PatD
05-12-2022, 08:15 PM
This is not necessary for the weapon. Thanks for the suggestion but the pull radius change is the last buff we'll be doing for the Knight's Energy Saber.

Best wishes!

Seem its less good since you have add this buff... look like its bug, kind of cd have been add or smtg, and seem infinite cd if we hit before cd end, can u look at it please?

Ayeenn
05-12-2022, 08:24 PM

Best wishes!

Tysm for the buff cinco . Sooo coool and op

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Necl
05-12-2022, 08:25 PM

Best wishes!Oka So the saber will do a pull it have proc so a weap for pull wont work at all, no enough dmg to clear waves of mobs that it pulls no proc stack so have to wait to swap to other weap proc nice the saber is just a papweweight nice

octavos
05-12-2022, 08:53 PM
please make it possible to purchase the other classes vanity sets in vendor

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

agreed. i have alts and farm on my main

PatD
05-12-2022, 09:21 PM
Please remove that "reset cd if hiting", its really make the weapon not funny to use at all, it is suppose to be a hack and slash game!!

Not a hack and wait and slash and wait....

Necl
05-12-2022, 09:23 PM
Please remove that "reset cd if hiting", its really make the weapon not funny to use at all, it is suppose to be a hack and slash game!!

Not a hack and wait and slash and wait....Yep but what about the dmg over time proc? It could be more useful if also buff it

Tankylikehulk
05-12-2022, 10:58 PM
How strong is the pull effect compared to terror blade? Nightmare sword?

Deletus
05-12-2022, 11:03 PM
Good Day
Can you release a night blossom pack on plat purchase or similar one?
Thank you

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
05-13-2022, 03:05 AM

Best wishes!Um the cd is more of a nerf than a buff.

Before we could still pull while other weapons procs were active such as dozer for example. Right now you can't.

Also before we could keep pulling on charge, and do normal hits, and pull on charge again because it had no cd. The extending cd made the weapons proc useless.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Jtflorencio
05-13-2022, 03:13 AM
Um the cd is more of a nerf than a buff.

Before we could still pull while other weapons procs were active such as dozer for example. Right now you can't.

Also before we could keep pulling on charge, and do normal hits, and pull on charge again because it had no cd. The extending cd made the weapons proc useless.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkThat's right, i feel it is still very useless maybe worse before the update

Nexior
05-13-2022, 03:24 AM
Sir @Cinco its nerf not buff woke up

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Jtflorencio
05-13-2022, 03:50 AM
That's right, i feel it is still very useless maybe worse before the update

Enviado do meu M2006C3MG através do TapatalkI made the knight know attack a little more from a distance , and to more targets

Necl
05-13-2022, 07:27 AM
Um the cd is more of a nerf than a buff.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkSeems like they dont really care about that I suggested they could buff the damage over time and make it based on str to make this one weap a mob killer but they prefer to make it a one pull weap and nothing more, should test the weap by their own on elite maps and elite bosses and compair to check if its useable like they said it is, disappointing

Cinco
05-13-2022, 08:49 AM

Not a hack and wait and slash and wait....

Sure. It felt like a fun and unique mechanic - but I get your point; nobody wants to stop mashing buttons! :-)

With today's update the cooldown will be a fixed period. It will not extend on attack (though the duration of the cooldown may increase to ~7 sec.).

PatD
05-13-2022, 09:04 AM
Sure. It felt like a fun and unique mechanic - but I get your point; nobody wants to stop mashing buttons! :-)

With today's update the cooldown will be a fixed period. It will not extend on attack (though the duration of the cooldown may increase to ~7 sec.).

Thank you very much! and when we talk about cooldown it is only for the pull right?

No cooldown on the other effect like the rusk force energy burn etc?

Cinco
05-13-2022, 09:16 AM
Thank you very much! and when we talk about cooldown it is only for the pull right?

No cooldown on the other effect like the rusk force energy burn etc?

Right - just for the pull effect. The other target debuffs will not be affected :-)

PatD
05-13-2022, 09:26 AM
Right - just for the pull effect. The other target debuffs will not be affected :-)

Cool! tyvm again!! :D