PDA

View Full Version : Knight axe after proc pull tweaks

Icarusflame
05-13-2022, 01:32 AM
Hey Dev team.

I tested axe after some patch. But it seems there is something wrong with pull rate after first proc. Yes range is indeed much better but, before patch everytime we charge its always pulled despite enemies is close.

But after the newest patch its stop pulling after first proc. Can u guys check it? Or its just me or anybody also experienced same things?

Bug thanks
@cinco

Blessful
05-13-2022, 02:56 AM
It looks like doing a charge or basic attack will reset its 6sec cooldown.. using skills wont though.

Icarusflame
05-13-2022, 06:12 AM
It looks like doing a charge or basic attack will reset its 6sec cooldown.. using skills wont though.

Ah i see. Thank you for your insight. I just tested jt again, so now its has a cd between proc huh?
So its intentional? But if its reset per swing or charge seems wont do any good since mobs gonna just scatter all around again ?

Adek Nakal
05-13-2022, 07:56 AM
better pull at the cost of the proc having a cd i guess :v

Cinco
05-13-2022, 08:42 AM
It is not a bug and was done this way on purpose to give the weapon a unique feel. That said, this mechanic is rather unpopular :-)

We will adjust the cooldown mechanism so that it doesn't extend after pulling. The cooldown duration will be increased to 7sec (or so), but you won't need to stop attacking for the proc to start counting down.

Best wishes!

Icarusflame
05-14-2022, 02:30 AM
It is not a bug and was done this way on purpose to give the weapon a unique feel. That said, this mechanic is rather unpopular :-)

We will adjust the cooldown mechanism so that it doesn't extend after pulling. The cooldown duration will be increased to 7sec (or so), but you won't need to stop attacking for the proc to start counting down.

Best wishes!

Great. Thats better n would be way better. Thank you @cinco and teams, awesome!