PDA

View Full Version : How do event bosses scale by event tier?

Thewolfbull
05-13-2022, 07:14 AM
I would like to know how event bosses are chosen by players current event tier.
Is it decided by the first person to enter the event map or by whoever is closest to the boss when it spawns?
Or is it by the player with the highest tier in the map. Or average of every players tier?

PatD
05-13-2022, 07:15 AM
I would like to know how event bosses are chosen by players current event tier.
Is it decided by the first person to enter the event map or by whoever is closest to the boss when it spawns?
Or is it by the player with the highest tier in the map. Or average of every players tier?

Would be very interesting to know!!!

Player AL
05-13-2022, 07:42 AM
Its about who enter map 1st

takotako
05-13-2022, 08:41 AM
I think its about who enter the map first, and to make sure, that high tier player should be the first to wait in front of the boss area thingy so that that player can "spawn" the boss that is likely to appear in their tier while others are clearing the mobs, that person types a number depending on the boss if its the 2nd, 4th, 6th.

Sent from my M2006C3LG using Tapatalk

Kaziscate
05-20-2022, 10:33 AM
I’ve wondered this for a while. I think it’s a bit inefficient if the highest tier had to enter first. My theory is that the tier is taken into consideration once you kill all the mobs and the boss spawns, not when you enter the map. Would like a dev comment on this.

Nocturnus
05-20-2022, 07:36 PM
The map its mobs and the boss is generated when someone enters it.
If this is the highest tier, that is, plat tier, there is a high probability that Ursoth will come out, but it is not 100%, Helena or one of the other 2 weak bosses can still come out.
Having a higher tier only gives more chance of a better boss coming out.
Easily testable, only run in a ghost party. I do it often when I can't find a party.