PDA

View Full Version : Boss points

ZZTop
05-13-2022, 02:04 PM
Idk if people noticed or they just dont care but the amount of points you get from bosses is messed up. I understand you cant have a fix amount to avoid lb ties, but why not do it like halloween event where the margin was like +-3? Second boss gave me 26 once, 12 another time, first boss gave me 13 one time???? more than second boss which doesnt make sense? and helena on 27 which again, pretty much equal to the crocodile ?

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

IExposedYou
05-13-2022, 02:08 PM
Got a crazy idea and I know I’ll be downvoted for this, but what about hiding the points from lb? Keep the ranking of players but don’t show how much point each player has. So we can return to the original point distribution of +/-3

ZZTop
05-13-2022, 02:16 PM
Got a crazy idea and I know I’ll be downvoted for this, but what about hiding the points from lb? Keep the ranking of players but don’t show how much point each player has. So we can return to the original point distribution of +/-3The thing is the +-3 WAS to stop people from tieing in lb. Your idea would be really good in order to return to the OG fixed points. Ill one up you, let people see their score up until they hit plat, then hide it from them as well to cut any chance of comunication between them.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk